Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
War of Eternity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:52 pm
"I believe that's where I was born and I had a cousin that lived in that clan,"Maria said as a tear went down her face.She loved her cousin very much.He took care of her until her father took her away to be in her rightful place."I know what happened there and I'm sorry for any lost you may have had.Here eat this,it'll give you strength."Maria handed Aura a piece of cooked meat.She also gave a smaller piece to Jin."You eat up too,kay."Maria loned for children but she just sighed with discontent.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:10 pm
Taking a quick bite of the meat she looked before the princess and her son.

"Does the site of my son bother you?" She looked up at the princess. "I can feel your pained emotions."

Jin finished off his meat and wiped his hands clean as he crawled up on the bed and curled into a ball, listening to his mother's conversation.  

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:19 pm
"No.I have just well....never mind.It doesn't matter,"Maria said trying to be happy."Now I think it's time to get to sleep we'll go to Parthenon in the morning."Maria set up her bed and sat down on it.She started packing things for tomorrow's small journey.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Hadoken was about to leave his grandmother to go to Regno."I am leaving."He took the dead rats for a snack on is way there.As he was walking down the path a bandit was sneaking behind him,but then he turned around and jumped on him and biting him in the neck sucking his blood out of his sorry corps."That will teach ya."He said as he wiped the blood off his mouth.Now which path to take.He took the left one and was on his way to Regno.  

The Amazing Spartacus

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm
rin walked through the woods,i wonder what the princess is doing here.,she thought,as she trudged through the bushes.mabe i should check on her.she turned around,and sprinted back tourds the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:18 pm
Ryuk flew away when suddenly,an arrow struck him in the wing he started to fall but regained his balance then another struck him and another, he fell.He blacked out.

When he awoke he was tied to a pole in a dungeon.  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

The Amazing Spartacus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm
The castle should be this way.Hadoken took the wrong turn and was headed for the woods."Whoa aaaahhhh."He fell in a mysterious hole and blacked out for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 pm
Maria was startled by the male that just fell in the hole."You think he's okay,"Maria asked Aura.She placed him on the other bed and put a bag of really cold water on his head.She sensed over him to make sure her didn't break any of his bones.I hope he is alright.  

Wisp Of Pain

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:11 pm
Spencer dragged himself along the road. His left arm was bloodied from the fight. He had stumbled into a bandit's camp while searching for a notorious thief.

My arm hurts... I should try to find someone around here to give a Regno knight some rest.

Every step ached. He looked up to see that he had entered the town. He saw a figure in the air flying around, he then saw the sky get blotted out with arrows as the figure was consumed. It fell and Spencer could see it no more. He continued on to the inn to get some rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:22 pm
rin got to the bar,and found it was empty,as expected.she took a whiff.by the scent,they went eastshe started to walk along the road,searching for a sighn of the princess/  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Spencer sat down on the stool.

Finally! Good grub!

He looked at the plate in front of him. It was homemade stew. He ate it ravenously.

It was then that he heard the footsteps. A guard ran through the door, his bow ready.

Spencer dove from his chair and grabbed his sword out from his sheathe while vines grew from the wall. One arrow hit his left arm, the injured one and Spencer reeled back in pain.

He looked at his am and saw the purplish ooze dripping down his skin... it was Parthenon Poison. His arm began to tingle and he felt a faint thud as 2 more arrows hit his torso. His vision began to fade, and he blacked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 pm
Ryuk awoke to the sound of noises.
He found that he was held by rogue hunters of regno.

"Why you betraying little rats!" He spat. "You betray a brither of regno,a worthy follower of the king and queen."

"Shut Up." A rogue said as he was kicked in the face.

He would over power them when he got the chance build up strength now.

I will charge,he gained his aura.  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 am
Aura stuck her nose to the air and began to whiff the stale oxygen. She jumped to all fours and snarled lightly. She ran up the hole and deep into the forest as she stopped at a broke tree.

"He was here...." She loomed darkly.

She didn't have enough time to turn as a blade pierced her shoulder. She yelped a bit and shifted into wolf form as she pulled the blade free by the handle. Dropping the blade to the ground, it dripped in a green liquid.

"Sleep liquid." She bit.

Taking off with the wind at her heels, she went into the opposite direction of the princess and her son's location to lead off her persuers.

"Such a rare breed of Ookami." A female voice spoke.

Aura stopped and began to round in a circle trying to find the source of the voice.

"Too bad the other ones got wiped out." A male's voice echoed through the air.

She could just barely see as the voices began to laugh at her disfigured position.

"There was another one, but it's with the princess." A child voice giggled. "And he was very cute."

"Whose there! Show yourself!" She barked.

Just as the shadowed figures jumped out the trees, she collasped under her weight. A small hand caressed her fur and awed at her shining coat.

"Aw! She fell asleep." The child spoke.

"Aw well, let's get her back to the king." The man spoke.

"I'll go after the other wolfie." The girl giggled.

She disappeared into the forest fast as the man grabbed the wolf's legs and began to drag her off.

"Hey!" The woman shouts. "Don't mess up the wolf, pick the damn thing up!"

"Alright alright! So damn bossy." He grunts.

Picking up the wolf, he roughly throws her over his shoulder and looks to the short blonde woman.

"Happy your highness." He sarcastically spoke.

She grunted harshly and went on towards Parthenon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:03 pm
Ryuk noticed his weapons on the table about 10 feet away.

He analyzed the situation.

Alright, I have no weapons,wounds in both wings and legs,am chained to the wall,and am charging aura.

He stared to lighty pound the chain on his right ,a guard came over."Stop fighting!" He barked. Then suddenly the guard had a chain around his throat.

"Let me out or I break his neck and yours too." Ryuk said.

The guard let him out of the chains,Ryuk got his weapons with the human shield still in front of him.

He walked out of the building and towards the smell of the Queen and Jin.  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 am
rin followed the smell of the queen,until she found a hole in the ground,with a strong scent. she jumped in.  
an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff