Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Jank trades at local tourney...lol... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bakuram

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 pm
@Mydia GAWWWWWWWD, AY NO RAIGHT!? rofl but seriously...I want Vortex Kong...and you should meet up with us in Phili, so you can meet the cool kids like Me, Sieg, and Kain... 3nodding

@Fighter lol...yuh huh, suuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:23 pm
I still might go, just as long as the lodging and traveling costs aren't like $374723 xDD  

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

Kuan Hsing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 am
Don't feel too bad, Hina! I also live in what is apparently one of the far-off corners of the earth. Course, it's not the same corner as you...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 am
i could always use my vacation days for the SJC if i go to philly  

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

Dracomancer Barrelex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:15 am
Fighter_guy
x Mydia x
I went to the one in Swansea as well x3 It was because of that store that I met my soulmate ~ <33
awwww .. lucky

i forget what part of canada barrelex is from hinameki..

and i agree with mydia .. i could go into a whole anti us/us government thing but i wont

Fighter, that would be the NWT.Nice place but colder than hell, with only 6 YGO players that i know of. (Friggening freezing here ><; -46 Celcius average....)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 pm
Hinameki

Man, I feel so left out.
>.>

Anyone in Toronto?

User Image

I am in Ontario but up north.  

Insane Fear

shenju_mudo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:26 pm
******** it all. i say you all come down Trinidad and all have a big tourny on the beach or by a river with a couple cases of beers and other intoxicating beverages.

all in favor?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 pm
im up for it .. but i dont know how i'd react drunk .. either im an idiot and will do something stupid.. or im an angry drunk .. i think  

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

Bakuram

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:58 pm
shenju_mudo

all in favor?

CAPIRINHA CAPIRINHA!!! XDDDD (if only Trinidad was Brazil... whee )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Bakuram
shenju_mudo

all in favor?

CAPIRINHA CAPIRINHA!!! XDDDD (if only Trinidad was Brazil... whee )
you'd be surprised how much better it can be here. and carnival is right around the corner with all inclusive fetes and party non-stop for weeks *sighs deeply* i shall enjoy it.

@fighter_guy: i have a friend who duels better when he's drunk. one place where they host tournies down here is in a lounge so there's a bar right there :p last tourny on sunday he made second place...we were drinking since we reached ><
there was one other tourny he bet me a beer that he'd win the match. he won i bought the round :p  

shenju_mudo

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:59 pm
If anybody is in comes to the Philladelphia area stop by Alternate Universe in Holmes, Pa on a Saturday. That's when I'm there. You can spot me out of a crowd. I'm the emo looking small teen who is hyper as hell. You can usaully here the people telling me to stfu xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:43 am
z0MG_k1D
If anybody is in comes to the Philladelphia area stop by Alternate Universe in Holmes, Pa on a Saturday. That's when I'm there. You can spot me out of a crowd. I'm the emo looking small teen who is hyper as hell. You can usaully here the people telling me to stfu xD

O.o i'll take that as a bit of a warning then (XD). it'd be cool if the guild could meet somewhere though...>> Central US or something. I'd support Shenju's Idea though, but i hate humid areas..  

Dracomancer Barrelex

cirkinfinite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm
chicago IL... is near center <_<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Dracomancer Barrelex
z0MG_k1D

O.o i'll take that as a bit of a warning then (XD). it'd be cool if the guild could meet somewhere though...>> Central US or something. I'd support Shenju's Idea though, but i hate humid areas..

*raises hand* i'm with Barrelex.....humid areas gives me the sad face... crying we should meet somewhere that's wonderfully cold... whee  

Bakuram

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:13 pm
Bakuram
Dracomancer Barrelex
z0MG_k1D

*raises hand* i'm with Barrelex.....humid areas gives me the sad face... crying we should meet somewhere that's wonderfully cold... whee
Alaska. ninja  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces