View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 pm
I recall gettign some items as an adult long before I really neded them, like the Goron Tunic, around the time I had to go i the Forest Temple.

Doing those training grounds was a bit of a chore, but at least they made the Ice Arrow MUCH more vital in Majora's Mask.

Would it be safe to compare the Water Temple to the Great Bay Temple, if not by a lot?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm
Does anybody remember the boost guardian from Metriod Prime 2?

That s**t was a b***h.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm
TtheHero
Would it be safe to compare the Water Temple to the Great Bay Temple, if not by a lot?

[url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScrappyLevel]Scrappy Level[/url]
Every Water Temple in every Legend Of Zelda

Yeah, I think you're okay comparing the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Water temple wins for difficulty in my book. Honestly I never had problems with the training ground and ice arrows aren't totally useless... I used to stand out in Lake Hylia and if you used the ice arrows, hookshot, and megaton hammer on a tektite in a certain order they go flying into outer space. ^-^  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

wariodude128

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:39 pm
I still don't get why there are people who think the water temple is hard. The only time I ever got stuck is when I raised the water level to the third floor and was trying to find the area where I first met Ruto in there. Not much later, I found it and it was pretty easy from then on. The Gerudo training ground was horrible since not only do you have to find the keys, but some of the rooms have a time limit so you can't wander around like an idiot for about two minutes wondering what to do. The sad part is that's about as long as you're given to figure it out. There is a way to get every key in there; including one you get when you climb up a wall in the room of many doors.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 pm
D: I was actually good at those two places. It was the Forest Temple I sucked at, still do. ^^; I do the Forest Temple on straight wandering, and pure luck. xD

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm
wariodude128
I still don't get why there are people who think the water temple is hard. The only time I ever got stuck is when I raised the water level to the third floor and was trying to find the area where I first met Ruto in there. Not much later, I found it and it was pretty easy from then on.

The key hidden at the bottom of the middle pillar. I went past that freaking key so many times...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:56 am
Harupiggy
D: I was actually good at those two places. It was the Forest Temple I sucked at, still do. ^^; I do the Forest Temple on straight wandering, and pure luck. xD
Oh god, Forest Temple is my least favorite. gonk Every time I get in there, it's like "Okay, what was I doing again?"

Also, it was full of fake difficulty and annoying sidetracks. Wallmasters. Hiding ghosties. Twisty rooms. Stalfos that come out of nowhere. Falling ceilings WITH ******** SKULLTULAS GUARDING THE SAFE SPOTS. FFFFFFUUUUUU--- scream  

5ir Psycho 5exy

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:41 am
-Zephyrotica-
Harupiggy
Oh god, Forest Temple is my least favorite. gonk Every time I get in there, it's like "Okay, what was I doing again?"

Also, it was full of fake difficulty and annoying sidetracks. Wallmasters. Hiding ghosties. Twisty rooms. Stalfos that come out of nowhere. Falling ceilings WITH ******** SKULLTULAS GUARDING THE SAFE SPOTS. FFFFFFUUUUUU--- scream

gonk I know! It takes me forever to at least get to the boss mainly because I can never remember what to do. -_-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Harupiggy
-Zephyrotica-
Harupiggy

gonk I know! It takes me forever to at least get to the boss mainly because I can never remember what to do. -_-
"Okay, I'm back here.

Which way did the other damn ghost go?"

And then "Oh ********, it's THIS room."

Yeah, not fun. sad I'm procrastinating on turning in my Spiritual Stones 'cause I don't wanna do it.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:24 pm
For some reason, on my VC OoT, I still can't pass the Water Temple.
I'm one key short, and I can't figure out how to get it

I have no idea where it is
I've searched the whole place

So
Water Temple  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 pm
WylrPnufh

So
Water Temple

That's ALWAYS the problem with that temple. You need to play the song of time near a certain chest. I think you can see a block in the ceiling letting you know you need to play it.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm
Ribbin
WylrPnufh

So
Water Temple

That's ALWAYS the problem with that temple. You need to play the song of time near a certain chest. I think you can see a block in the ceiling letting you know you need to play it.
Navi should turn green and fly towards one you get close to, as well. (see also: omgwtfhax scarecrows? in THIS temple?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:18 pm
Water temple is difficult in OoT, but i thought the Gerudo Training Ground was quite hard in OoT Master Quest. Harder than the Water Temple.  

Vaettur

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin
WylrPnufh

So
Water Temple

Navi should turn green and fly towards one you get close to, as well. (see also: omgwtfhax scarecrows? in THIS temple?)

In that room with the dragon, and the wooosh water?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff