Shiratori-chan

Vicious Shapeshifter

14,400 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:02 am
Mhhhh... I'm a great fan of beer! blaugh
Usually I prefer microbreweries' offerings [strong English Ale, if possible], but there are some special beers that I absolutely love:

- the Augustiner's Maximator and Hacker-Pschorr's Animator, which are produced during the weeks just before Easter;
- the Oktoberfestbier: you can drink it during the most alcoholic festival in Europe, which is called Oktoberfest [a real smashing experience];
- HB's [HofbrÀuhaus] Original and Maibock;
- Ceres' Top Pilsner, Top Royal, Stout and Red Erik;
- hemp and smoked beer produced in a small village in the Alps of North-Eastern Italy
- Guinness, Guinness, Guinness!

I also drink Tennent's Super, Kilkenny Strong, Castello and Heineken, and sometimes I don't refuse a good Corona.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:56 pm
I actually don't drink beer. I've never really been fond of the stuff in the first place, and I rarely drink anymore these days anyway.  

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

elwine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:44 pm
I prefer mixed drinks (sex on the beach yum!). I also enjoy Jack and Coke and shots.

But, being the college kid I am, I can do a game or two of beer pong (playing with Natty Light [it's really gross]). But do have to have a chaser.

I've been drinking Smirnoff Watermelon lately. The Apple one they just came out with is pretty good too.

And on the beer side, I can generally drink a Coors Light and not be too disgusted by it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:56 pm
I haven't heard or seen Pabst Blue Ribbon in years.

I mostly drink Heineken, a bit of Bass Ale, and some random Samuel Adams.
Beers like Bud, Milller, or Coors look like monkey piss and taste just the same, however that's my own personal opinion.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

The Goddess Eclaire

14,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:03 pm
Samuel Adams Honey Ale.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:48 pm
For the cheapy-commercial beers, I drink Budlight or Pabst. lol Other than that, I drink some that are a bit darker. Mixed drinks rock, and I love Chocolate Cake shooters! Yeah! heart  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mikiba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:50 pm
I usually only like Corona with Lime. Or Busch. I hardly drink beer though, usually one beer is enough to get me buzzed haha.

Rum and coke is my favorite drink. :]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 pm
I be a Miller girl  

Creator Nan

Reyl Duskfire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:19 pm
Rolling Rock. It's the first/only beer I've had that I enjoy.

My favorite drink however is Crown Royal and coke. Yuuum.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:08 pm
aww i couldn't vote in the poll because all the choices were too crappy crying

seriously guys guiness and newcastle are my favs  

A Madness Most Discreet

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 am
I hate beer with a passion, you could have left a choice for those who don't drink beer.
Beer makes me puke, 4 beers and I hug the toilet all night, plus it gives me a headache.
I stick to Vodka, no hangovers, no headaches, no puking, perfect for me...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:45 am
I drink San Miguel Beer. Ito ang beer!!!  

Hyung Horangi

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:02 am
I always drink/drank local beers... In the Netherlands that would be Bavaria, even though that's a part of Germany, it's Dutch beer... We bought that the most. Hertog Jan is more of my favourite. Belgium beers all rock. When being in a bar, I just drank what they had, after the first one it all tastes the same... XD

Currently I drink mostly Soproni, sometimes Dreher. :3 Those are the best Hungarian ones imo. Even though their wines are a lot better... pirate But I guess that's a different topic... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 am
YUCK
to be truly and sorry when some of you take that wrong now,
but how could you americans/canadians, consider that "water" as beer gonk

its quiet a shame xp
to explain myself with it, im german, better say BAVARIAN, and im damn proud to be one. For me "true" beer is only that one, which is made of the "normal" ingredients following the reinheitsgebot (its wikipedia in english language). Everything you have over there or in Australia could only be called as bad copy stare

Doppelganger007
The main global fact about beer: Budweiser is probably the worst commercial beer in the universe.

If you want to get exquisit, go to Germany or to Scotland (best beers of the world for sure!!).

im right with you, germany (mostly the bavarian part), scotland and irland has the best beers in the world.

i tasted already many kinds of beers around the world, and those above, are still the best 3nodding
and btw: yeah for the octoberfest (end sadly soon crying )

when you are a beer lover, then you have to be once in life there on that festival, otherwise, you arent

mrgreen greets from bavarian  

BlackD4G

Mayumi_Yuy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 pm
The only beer I've ever been fond of was something a friend brought back for me from Scotland. But other than that, I'm a wine/vodka person.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff