Submit

Am I still a virgin?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure
View Results

nightshade213126

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am
I would like to ask you to read a very good book on this subject. It is called "Every Young Woman's Battle".
The world you live in promotes sex as the answer to just about everything. The pressure to go along with the crowd is greater than ever before, and it's easy to compromise in little ways that are a lot more harmful than they seem. You and your friends may become caught up in destructive relationships or sexual activities without even knowing how you got there. You just want to be normal-to fit in, to be liked, to look attractive to the opposite sex. This book will teach you to:
1. Learn how the sexual battle begins inyour heart and mind.
2. Understand your hunger for attention from guys.
3. Recognize and avoid the potential pitfalls awaiting young women on the journey toward adulthood and possible marriage.
4. Find out how the media, novels, fashion, internet chat rooms, and body and beauty obsessions influence your sexual choices-and waht you can do about it.
5. Gaurd your mind, heart, and body against sexual and emotional compromise.
6. Develope a deeper, more satisfying level of intimacy with God.
This book can help you reclaim sexual integrity. It can also guide you through the temptations and pressures of young adulthood while demonstrating how you can live your life to the fullest-without regrets.
With Love In Christ.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:16 pm
this is my opinion on the topic with truth. many opinions on it is if your hymn or cherry as some call it was broken then you are now not a virgin. Always remember God forgives. as for a christian guy loveing you after you tell them that. if they truely love you for you they wont care if it happened as long as you repented of the sin. ill keep you in my prayers if you want to talk sometime pm. in my opinion i think you are a virgin and though you feel really bad about it pray to god that you will repent of it and then move on from that and god will give you comfert of it  

Michael Buchanan

chicky overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:04 pm
as long as u no wat u did rong u no how to fix it, its alright just move on with life  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:40 pm
Well, if it helps, you are a virgin still. If he had actually penetrated you you would have known about it before he did.

What you did was essentially foreplay, not sex.

As for forgiveness, do you repent of the sin of giving into your lust? If so, then the Christian God will forgive you for it.  

Redem

Metreu

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Dont let any of this stuff bring you down. Just ask for forgiveness and read your bible. Hopefully it gives you advice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:50 am
its good ye managed to stop in time. biggrin  

PoppyDadswell

Metreu

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:25 pm
yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:45 pm
Angel_Nyx
I feel like the dirtiest slut right now. I may have just had sex with my ex-boyfriend. And I've sworn to be a virgin until I get married.

My boyfriend of two years and I broke up a few weeks ago, agreeing to just be friends. But everytime I'm with him alone he starts getting, well, seductive. Far more so than when we were dating. In fact we've gone much farther physically since we broke up than we ever had before when we were dating. I guess I'm just easy, or maybe incredibly lusty, I don't know.

But regardless, the bottom line is that I was on top of him, we were naked, and he claims he got inside me by an inch before he realized he was about to ejaculate and he pulled out. We both feel like trash, me beacause I even let this happen, him because he still wanted to go further and he hates himself for it. Thankfully, he's leaving for army boot camp in a few weeks, and I hopefully won't have to worry about this ever again.

Can this truly be considered sex? Am I still anywhere near being a virgin?How did I go from a perfect little on-fire Christian girl to a slut like this? What good Christian guy is ever going to want to marry me after I tell them this? Will God really forgive me for this?

Please you guys, give me your honest oppinions about everything I've just said, not what I want to hear. Any advice and prayers are welcome.

first off
you have done nothing wrong and you are not a slut
having sex does not make you a slut

next
you are not a virgin
you never were to begin with (since birth)
but you could become one some day

and on a side note
its ok to admit you still care for the boy
why else would you choose to share one of lifes greatest gifts with him  

lordstar

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:38 pm
heart Honestly, if there were a "Yes, but I don't care because everyone still loves you for who you are, whether or not you made a mistake, and I love you too! mrgreen " option in your poll, I would click that instead of any of the options you've given us. xd heart

heart Don't hate yourself for making a humanly mistake or think that you're a slut. GOD LOVES YOU! I LOVE YOU! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!! GOD FORGIVES YOU! I FORGIVE YOU! WE ALL FORGIVE YOU!!! heart

heart It's whether or not you can forgive YOURSELF that matters. Don't let it drag you down into a ditch of depression. Just say to yourself it'll all be alright. heart

heart I hope this helped and God speed in the days ahead. biggrin heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:26 pm
lordstar
Angel_Nyx
I feel like the dirtiest slut right now. I may have just had sex with my ex-boyfriend. And I've sworn to be a virgin until I get married.

My boyfriend of two years and I broke up a few weeks ago, agreeing to just be friends. But everytime I'm with him alone he starts getting, well, seductive. Far more so than when we were dating. In fact we've gone much farther physically since we broke up than we ever had before when we were dating. I guess I'm just easy, or maybe incredibly lusty, I don't know.

But regardless, the bottom line is that I was on top of him, we were naked, and he claims he got inside me by an inch before he realized he was about to ejaculate and he pulled out. We both feel like trash, me beacause I even let this happen, him because he still wanted to go further and he hates himself for it. Thankfully, he's leaving for army boot camp in a few weeks, and I hopefully won't have to worry about this ever again.

Can this truly be considered sex? Am I still anywhere near being a virgin?How did I go from a perfect little on-fire Christian girl to a slut like this? What good Christian guy is ever going to want to marry me after I tell them this? Will God really forgive me for this?

Please you guys, give me your honest oppinions about everything I've just said, not what I want to hear. Any advice and prayers are welcome.

next
you are not a virgin
I've been trying hard not to say something, but I guess patience isn't a virtue I've mastered.

You give terrible advice and make 0 sense!

How are we not or never were virgins, but can become one? Please enlighten me. I would like to know how one has sex before they are born but then at some point in life attains that status, like Zen Buddhists achieve ultimate enlightenment. And we are not all bi. Last I checked, I have never felt ANY sort of attraction to the same sex. I'm not going to say whether being gay or bi is a choice, but if you're going to make ridiculous claims like that, give some sort of anything to back up your claims. If you would back up what you say, even if it was ridiculous, I wouldn't mind, but you just post random crazy unhelpful things without saying way. It really makes me start to think you're a troll.  

aTerraxia

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Sieg Reyu.2
lordstar
Angel_Nyx

next
you are not a virgin
I've been trying hard not to say something, but I guess patience isn't a virtue I've mastered.

How are we not or never were virgins, but can become one? Please enlighten me. I would like to know how one has sex before they are born but then at some point in life attains that status, like Zen Buddhists achieve ultimate enlightenment. And we are not all bi. Last I checked, I have never felt ANY sort of attraction to the same sex. I'm not going to say whether being gay or bi is a choice, but if you're going to make ridiculous claims like that, give some sort of anything to back up your claims. If you would back up what you say, even if it was ridiculous, I wouldn't mind, but you just post random crazy unhelpful things without saying way. It really makes me start to think you're a troll.

xp Ouch... sweatdrop

Dude, I agree.... lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:43 am
Sieg Reyu.2
lordstar
Angel_Nyx

Continued...

next
you are not a virgin

You would need to have read some of my other posts to understand what I was taking about

Didn’t really think anyone would understand and that’s ok because the point was just to get the brain turning again and maybe start looking for more answers

Anyway
Not everything is what it seems

Like the word virgin (I have a long list)

The word had nothing to do with sex until relatively recent

So what did the word mean? Holy. Holy as associated with completeness.
Like how a Buddhist attains enlightenment.

Am I making more sense now

Now put yourself in my place
What do you think I think about virgin = no sex

If you answered with bullshit you would be right

I also don’t believe in absolutes

How can you be absolutely sure about anything?

“The only certain thing is uncertainty.”

So if you’re not 100% one way or the other than you must be bi

Does that mean 50/50? No, silly person, it could be 99.99999….
Might as well be 100% but is it…not technically

And if things weren’t complicated enough
You mind is very powerful
You can will yourself into seeing, being, or believing without even knowing your doing so

So how do you know for certain what is and what isn’t

You don’t
So why do you care
Isn’t believing enough

I give advice with reference to what I believe usually being more thought provoking and less in your face with about what I believe.

Perhaps you do the same  

lordstar

aTerraxia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:30 pm
Thank you for giving more info on your beliefs and what not. I can see how some of that makes sense now. But I still don't get where you are going with the whole virgin thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:31 am
Sieg Reyu.2
Thank you for giving more info on your beliefs and what not. I can see how some of that makes sense now. But I still don't get where you are going with the whole virgin thing.

for those who know the history behind the word it means something very different

its funny that something once so sacred as sex became so wrong

im just trying to point out that she shouldn't worry because the taboo on sex is bullshit  

lordstar

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces