Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Adult Gaia. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have an account?
  Yes.
  I thought about making one.
  No.
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:32 pm
Chaosfox8888
Sagebomb
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
now that I'm older and dabbling into having a career I don't want 16 year old me to come and haunt me.

Yep thats pretty much the reason I never post anything online. Even my facebook Im concious of what kind of statuses I post because employers often check things like that before they interview you to see what kind of person you are.

I just Googled my name and found a picture of me, a picture of me AND my dad in the same picture (we have the same name), and a picture of my dad when he was in High School/College. And a bunch of pictures of some politician who also shares my name. xD

Google image searching my name the first image is me holding a snake. Then some pics I entered in a photo comp years ago, and then a bunch of random stuff.

The first couple web results are my facebook, and a old profile thing for a travel visa

Which is

http://www.iep.org.nz/files/WUSAP Sebastian Doak Web.pdf where the first pic is the first google image search result.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 pm
Sagebomb
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
now that I'm older and dabbling into having a career I don't want 16 year old me to come and haunt me.

Yep thats pretty much the reason I never post anything online. Even my facebook Im concious of what kind of statuses I post because employers often check things like that before they interview you to see what kind of person you are.

I'd be fine with that. I hardly use my Facebook... well except to keep in touch with people through PM and stalk people. :P I'm definitely a lurker on Facebook.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'd be fine with that. I hardly use my Facebook... well except to keep in touch with people through PM and stalk people. :P I'm definitely a lurker on Facebook.

Yeah mines not really updated much, mainly just with travel stuff and travel pics now and again. I try and make sure nothing alcohol related gets on there.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff