Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
War of Eternity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 am
She had only looked back at the man who went by the name of 'Ryuk'. Taking the shirt from the man, she backed away a bit and bowed.

"Thank you sir." She say in a slight whisper.

Turning her head to the woman on her left, the voices of the customers made her shiver a bit. Hearing there voices saying 'It's the princess' made the memories of her life come flashing back fast. She ran pass the two people and grabbed her son's hand.

"Come here Jin."

The wolf and her pup went out the tavern door. The memories played over and over in her head as she tried to get rid of those now haunting thoughts.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Jin rubbed his mother's moon kissed hair.

She pulled the shirt over head and smiled at her little boy.

"It's nothing baby. I just need to get away from there words." She rubbed his storm colored locks.

Grabbing his mother's head, he pulled her closer and pressed his forehead against hers. Closing his eyes, he listen to the last three minutes of her thoughts and fell on the ground. Grabbing her son's fallen body, she wrapped him in a tight embrace and kissed him endlessly.

"I told you never to do that!" She cried. "Are you alright love?"
Worry rained over her face fast as the boy caressed her cheek lightly.

"You know... I hate it... when people upset you."

"I know. And I really do appreciate your worry for me little one. But you can not do anything like that unless it was atually nesscesary."

Just as she went to stand, a rock flew her way and smashed against her temple hard. She looked up to see children laughing at her discomfort. Closing her eyes, she tried to block out the laughter of the children that continued to pelt her with rocks.

"You ugly demon! Go back to your hell hole!" A little toothless boy screams.

"Ugly beast." An older boy shouts. "You and that stupid brat.

With that said, a string snapped in her head, reopening her eyes... There once shining ruby color was shot completely bloody red. She snarled loud as she smacked away a rock. It ricochet off her clawed hand and bounced of a boy's head. As soon as he began to cry she returned to herself and went to comfort the child she hurt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed out as he cried.

The boys picked up the child and ran off. She only collasped to the dirt and embraced her son as he hugged her crying figure back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 pm
rin walked around the corner,hearing a commotion. it sounds like those kids running bye earlier started some trouble,she thought.as she walked around she saw a bloch of blood on the ground,a few feet away from a women collapsed,and a crying boy by her side. she walked towrds the boy. "you ok?"she asked,"what happened?"  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 pm
Maria growled at everyone to go and mind their own business.She was sorry she started this.She went out to see if she could find the woman.She didn't mean any harm,she wanted to help.Maria looked around and saw a girl and the woman,with a small puddle of blood near her,holding her child as he cried.She thought back to herself having a child,a single tear went down her cheek."I'm so sorry if I caused pain or grief I just wanted to help you,"Maria said with a sorrowful voice.I just wanted to help...Another tear went down Maria's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm
The red eyed girl looked back at the crying female as she stood up from ther ground. Placing her hand on her head, she cracked a small smile.

"You have nothing to cry for. You did nothing wrong."

The yellow eyed boy looked to the princess and smiled as well.

"You amoungst everyone eyes, you looked passed our heritage and offered to help. Mommy and I are thrilled..

She turned to the woman before her and bowed slow.

"I am okay, thank you for your concern." She bows once more to Rin.  

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:28 pm
Maria stopped crying and smiled at the little boy."I would like to take you to my castle.There's a medium hut that would be purfect for you.And I guarantee you'll be safe,Parthenon is a beautiful place.And no one will make fun of your race cause as you can see they are okay with a wolf demon queen,"Maria said awaiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Lightly gasping at the fact that this woman refered to her as a queen, she only looked down in utter sadness as she once again remembered her dead home... The place she once wanted to run away from... how she began to wish she could go back... To be embraced by her mother once more... Seeing her little sisters faces... To kiss her once living husband under the sparkling stars; she knew she would never get those things back. Turning away from her pain she smiled sadly and bowed to the princess.

"I would be honored if you would help us your highness."

"Yeah! Yeah! Me Too!" The young child yipped happily.

"No you will not!" The grungy old woman yelled.  

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm
Rin stepped towards the woman called miss.Hiranna," be quiet,our queen has spoken." she said,in a harsh voice,as she glared into the old womans eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 am
"By royal decree this woman and her child will be coming with me and will no longer be in service of you and neither will any one else."Maria said as she gave out a special howl.A minute later two Regno guards came to arrest Miss.Hiranna.The guards bowed to their princess for no one in this kingdom has seen her for some time since she mostly hides.Then the two arrested Hiranna.After that Maria's keen ears heard marching,it was the marching of Parthenon soldiers."Hurry we must go my husband has figured out I am gone,"Maria said as she went on all fours grabbed the child and placed him on her back and ran at the speed of light,she knew only adult wolf demons could do this so she didn't worry about his mom.But Maria didn't want to put pressure on her so she took the child."Come on we have got to go!"  

Wisp Of Pain

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:41 am
The woman looked to Rin and bowed.

"I thank you for your help... Both you and the princess... I am forever in your debts."

Shifting to her wolf form she quickly tailed behind the princess who began off with the young Kurasaki boy. She took one final look at the place she lived for a while and dusted off the feeling. With nothing left there, she release a small smile and caught up to the princess and her son.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:26 pm
knowing she wouldn't be welcomed very kindly back in the bar,riku began to walk along the street,searching for a place to rest.after all,she was headed to a small village called Akane, which is a long ways away,from her current location.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Maria ran all the way to a special hole that her friends and herself made.It was to shelter themselves when guards came to find them."We will stay her for the night,"she said entering the hole.It was very roomy enough room for all of them to fit plus more.It was stocked with food and had three beds fit for queens.Maria lifted the young child off her back and stood up.She started to prepare food for them to eat."May I ask,what do I have the pleasure of calling you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Ryuk ran after them only to see them run,then he saw the guards.

God Damnit!

He quickly jumped into the air,his wings unfolding.He gave a wave of thought to everyone in the village:You musn`t fear us demons as you are the true problem.

He followed the runners and looked bout for hunters.  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm
The mother wolf reverted to her human form and awed the the hole they had just ran into. As the princess sat the boy down, he ran to her side and hugged his mother tightly. The boy ran back to the princess and hugged her just like his mother.

"I'm Jin! Jin Kurasaki!" He introduced himself first.

Turning to his mother, he released one arm from the princess's waist and pointed to the red eyed woman he was familar as his mother.

"She's my mommy! That's Aura Kurasaki. Princess of the Akuma Ookami clan!"

"Jin baby." She called. "Y... You didn't have to tell the princess that." She shuddered.

"I'm sorry mommy." He whined.

"It's alright. I'm not mad my love." She smiled gently.

He smiled once more and hugged the princess again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:51 pm
"I believe that's where I was born and I had a cousin that lived there,"Maria said as a tear went down her face.She loved her cousin very much.He took care of her until her father took her away to be in her rightful place."I know what happened there and I'm sorry for any lost you may have had.Here eat this,it'll give you strength."Maria handed Aura a piece of cooked meat.She also gave a smaller piece to Jin."You eat up too,kay."Maria loned for children but she just sighed with discontent.  

Wisp Of Pain

an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces