Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Just A Thought about Doom Series (Orichalkos) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:24 pm
The Real kidrevenger
Really, other than sealing someones soul, all the seal of orikalkos did was allow monsters to be played into your spell/trap card zones. Not exactly the best, as they could not defend. And many of the cards that were tied to the seal are incredibly cheaters cards. Now, if they lessened their powers and didnt require the seal, then sure, let out the powerful cards.

But, didnt it seem that the Armor card series needed the Solid-Vision dueling system to work? How would they work as just individual cards?

Raphael's Guardians seemed to break the rules a little. If you look carefully, you still needed to tribute summon ones like Grarl. So, keeping a graveyard clean of monsters is nearly impossible (I say nearly, as I have faced players that had somehow built decks that kept monsters out of the graveyard, though at personal taxation.)
You my friend no nothing about the other facts.

1. The seal did not just allow you to play extra monsters. The Seal allowed you to summon the extra monsters, give all your monsters a 500 atk and def point boost, turned them to darkness, and the Seal of Orichalkos was a speed 4 card. Could not be destroyed.

2. The Armor Series cards could work without any solid-vision. They do have effects that you can read if you go to yugioh.wikia.com

3. Guardian Grarrl is like CYBER DRAGON. Have you ever read his effect? I'm guessing you haven't, and keeping monsters at of the graveyard is not impossible when you remove them from play or just return them to the top of the opponents deck, and what do you know that's what Guardian Eatos does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:30 pm
Anime show = irrelevant of any intelligent discussion involving cheating and overpowered cards.  

Jazz Turnabout

Bakuram

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:38 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Anime show = irrelevant of any intelligent discussion involving cheating and overpowered cards.

THROW SOME D'S ON THAT b***h!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:47 pm
Bakuram
Sieg Selwyn

THROW SOME D'S ON THAT b***h!!! xd
lolwut  

The Mighty Q

DOVE_SAVED_BY_GRACE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 am
Nazi-Kriegshetzer
What would you be trying to get if the cards from the Doom(Orichakos) Saga of Yu-Gi-Oh existed.

ie: Fang of Critias, Mirrorforce Dragon, Tyrant Burst Dragon, Red Dragon Buster, Armor Series, Guardian-Eatos, Guardian-Dreadsythe, The Seal of Orichalkos, and the most mightiest of all Knight of Destiny

I would want Eye of Timaeus and the Seal of Orichalchos. Although, that would mean they'd have to redesign the playing mats and Duel Disks to accomodate the extra monsters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:02 am
DOVE_SAVED_BY_GRACE
Nazi-Kriegshetzer
What would you be trying to get if the cards from the Doom(Orichakos) Saga of Yu-Gi-Oh existed.

ie: Fang of Critias, Mirrorforce Dragon, Tyrant Burst Dragon, Red Dragon Buster, Armor Series, Guardian-Eatos, Guardian-Dreadsythe, The Seal of Orichalkos, and the most mightiest of all Knight of Destiny

I would want Eye of Timaeus and the Seal of Orichalchos. Although, that would mean they'd have to redesign the playing mats and Duel Disks to accomodate the extra monsters.
The Seal lets you use your spell and trap zone for monsters, it doesn't make the field bigger.  

Severed Restriction

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 am
The Manga and Anime were different Card games in the esence that thay had a fraction of the Life Points. Also in the Manga and mainly in the Anime burn cards were banned due to the massive effect they would have. (Wave-Motion Cannon and only 4000LP)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
The Manga and Anime were different Card games in the esence that thay had a fraction of the Life Points. Also in the Manga and mainly in the Anime burn cards were banned due to the massive effect they would have. (Wave-Motion Cannon and only 4000LP)
Enter the Shadowrealm series had something like Wave Motion I believe. It was that giant Satellite thingy that one of the big 5 played.  

The Mighty Q

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 pm
The show has nothing to do with the game, they use every card wrong and invent some of their own, it really doesn't matter what they do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Severed Restriction
The show has nothing to do with the game, they use every card wrong and invent some of their own, it really doesn't matter what they do.
SCREW THE RULES I HAVE GREEN HAIR not reslly but then MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  

The Mighty Q

DarkKingJaden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:28 am
Nazi-Kriegshetzer

The guardians was realised in japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:44 am
The seal did exist for judges for a small period of time as a side event for regionals and SjC. If you won you got a pack of cards.  

Aya_Aki_kun

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Elspeth_Knight_Errant
The seal did exist for judges for a small period of time as a side event for regionals and SjC. If you won you got a pack of cards.

Really? My friend researched it and told me that only the CEOs of upper deck or konami were able to get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 pm
king bing bing
Elspeth_Knight_Errant

Really? My friend researched it and told me that only the CEOs of upper deck or konami were able to get it.

They weren't legal. It was for that side event only. The card specifically stated all your monsters gain 500 atk turn dark and you can search yourdeck for one spell card and add it to your hand.  

Aya_Aki_kun

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:23 pm
^could i have an image please ?  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff