Meep Plots (with Al-Ha, whee). Hi! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:05 pm
...I think I pretty much make a new plot thread every year. So, here we go again. If we had previous plans, or if there's an RP missing from my list (I promise I'm trying to get to them), please don't hesitate to remind me! <3 Or if you'd prefer to move on from my slow self, that is 100% okay. As I'm sure everyone knows by now, I can be very slow, and sometimes there are pretty significant life/work-induced gaps in my activity, but I am usually around/PM-able if you want to discuss our characters.

I'm going to try to keep this thread a little smaller than previous ones, but you are welcome to look through my journal and ask after anyone who interests you.
(I shamelessly love breedings and pretty babies.)

Priorities:
User Image
Leader of the Thieves Guild, daughter of the Goddess of Thieves, Yehl is an expert thief with a silver tongue. She actually has little interest in the things she takes, and often discards or gives them away; for her, it's all about the thrill of the act of stealing. Needs interaction! Things to steal, possibly something to get caught stealing, situations to charm her way out of, etc. Maybe an apprentice?

User Image
Al-Ha is Al-Ha! XD He will happily flirt with anything female, and is currently open to a fling or two. He can certainly meet children and descendants of his - he may find them varying degrees of interesting, possibly even like some of them, but will feel little to no responsibility or commitment. May be picky with breedings - interesting looks, family lines, plots, prides, etc. He is potentially open for a breeding, as he has the RPs for one.

User Image
Tolu needs a fling. She will be impressed by strength, skill, and/or intelligence, and would be especially pleased to find a large male, hale and hearty. She will be less inclined to choose a very dark or very pale lion, as they're not well-suited to the desert, and prefers natural colors, but would ignore coloration if he's impressive enough. She wants a litter of strong, fearsome warriors! (A Reaver or Firekin-blooded male would be ideal.) She has RPs, but I would be willing to use points for the breeding instead if her perfect guy turns up but doesn't have any RPs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 pm
Jahy Sarlarin
User Image
Sabit is a borclu-turned-muharip. In her time with the Qyrhy, she became rather close with the Hatun, taking on a role as a sort of unofficial-official guard of both Adala and her cubs. As the child of a god, she's a fair bit larger than the most of the desert-blooded lions and sticks out like a sore thumb. She's also a seer, but her 'visions' are unpredictable and...not actually visions, just feelings that come paired with temporary blindness and often pain, disabling her for a short period of time. Sabit is a bit on the gruff side, and is quick to take an attitude if she thinks she's being slighted or talked down to. For those who get to know her, there's a dry sense of humor under her prickly exterior.

Looking for RP, friends, rivals, fights, romantic interest, pretty much everything.

User Image
One of Adala's six daughters, she takes after her mother in being smaller than the average Jahy lioness, but she certainly makes up for it in ambition and presence. Though young and, as a result, inexperienced, she is overall a capable and intelligent lioness. Very calculating and usually level-headed, she has the potential to grow into a strong leader. Looking for RP within the Qyrhyeshti, and also for a mate and/or suitors. She is the new Hatun, which would make her mate the Bey. General RP is also good!

User Image
Another Adala daughter, Nesf is more emotional than Ari, always full of worries and what-ifs. This makes her less decisive, as she will think and overthink all possible scenarios and outcomes. She is no less ambitious - nor even less intelligent or well-tutored - it's simply her nature to be the second-guesser, torn between thinking with her head or with her heart. If anything were to happen to Aribak before she takes a mate and has cubs, she would be a candidate to replace her, and may thus be an attractive prospect for a Qyrhy male to take interest in. She recently lost her left eye in her first real battle.

User Image
Asil is pretty typical for a young warrior, eager to fight and prove himself...and impress some girls with his awesomeness. He's headstrong and tends to act before he thinks, but is also honest and genuine. And lacking any real depth, currently, so he could use some relationships to help flesh him out - friends, rivals, romantic interests, etc.

User Image
Ahlaq sim Sungus is one of the sons of the Burkuteshti Bey, and doesn't actually have a personality. I'm leaning towards hesitant/cautious, physically capable but not really a bruiser. Hasn't been involved in any real fighting yet.

Tianxia
User Image
Abala is a thief (and member of the Thieves Guild) living in the West House as a messenger. Currently, no one knows she's anything but a polite, pretty cheetah. She'll be very selective and careful about what she takes, things aren't going to be going missing left and right or anything like that. Looking for general interaction, friends, maybe a thing or two to steal. Eventually, I'd like for her to try to steal something more significant and get caught. Not looking for mates or flings.

User Image
Behold, Thane cheetah! 8D Who I'm actually sort of nervous about playing. orz Personality-wise, he's more...shades of Thane than really true to the character, since, you know, he's a cheetah. Anyway, interactions would be nice! Not open to flings or mates, either.

User Image
General North House stuff? She's from the West, originally, and is a very proper and demure lady; a little coy, the sort to flutter her eyelashes at big strong males, but is very happily and faithfully married to Kito. Most definitely does not spar, but she will watch and coo over the participants.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:07 pm
Spare Post  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 pm
Spare Post  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:09 pm
Open RPs:
Pridelands
Jen x Tau

Firekin
Adhama x Aurinko

Ela'wadiyi
Sagonige x Svgata

Aka'mleli
Faraja x Ema

Rogue
Akhtar x Aya

Old list is here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm
And...that should do it, I think? orz  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:40 pm
<33  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image

Fling for Al? c:

I've been looking for a god fling for Kisu because the idea of having a tiny horde of seers entertains me.

Kisukari is a...interesting lady. She demanded to be taken into the Stormborn (by her now Master, Bousvor (played by Magnadereal)) because she thought she could woo one of the warriors (especially one of the higher ups) and get a cushy position where she would just be taken care of and never have to work a day in her life. Her father was a King of a non-official pride, so she was raised a princess and darn it, she still is a princess.

Unfortunately, she's stuck as a thrall atm. Her master is not cruel but he is not nice to her either, putting her to work despite all her protests. She recently spoke back to him and got a hit across her face.

In the next challenge, Kisukari will challenge her master for her freedom but for now, she is a thrall.

I really want her to get pregnant and attempt to hide it from her master (and drammma), but give birth to her babies knowing that she may have to let them be given out to other stormborn, having no control over their lives as thralls. It will hurt her badly to know she can't save them from a life of servitude, and it'll fasten her resolve to challenge for her freedom and hopefully rescue her cubs as well.

Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in Al participating, but thought I'd try c:

Velveteen Angel

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:55 pm
Kotu would love to play with either or both of his daughters. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:23 am
For Asil. I have an matue Burk female would would love someone to train with. She has a prospective mate lined up but she needs allies in the pride!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:02 pm
Velveteen Angel
User Image

Fling for Al? c:

I've been looking for a god fling for Kisu because the idea of having a tiny horde of seers entertains me.

Kisukari is a...interesting lady. She demanded to be taken into the Stormborn (by her now Master, Bousvor (played by Magnadereal)) because she thought she could woo one of the warriors (especially one of the higher ups) and get a cushy position where she would just be taken care of and never have to work a day in her life. Her father was a King of a non-official pride, so she was raised a princess and darn it, she still is a princess.

Unfortunately, she's stuck as a thrall atm. Her master is not cruel but he is not nice to her either, putting her to work despite all her protests. She recently spoke back to him and got a hit across her face.

In the next challenge, Kisukari will challenge her master for her freedom but for now, she is a thrall.

I really want her to get pregnant and attempt to hide it from her master (and drammma), but give birth to her babies knowing that she may have to let them be given out to other stormborn, having no control over their lives as thralls. It will hurt her badly to know she can't save them from a life of servitude, and it'll fasten her resolve to challenge for her freedom and hopefully rescue her cubs as well.

Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in Al participating, but thought I'd try c:

Sounds like fun! They would have a fair number of relatives in the pride, just so you're aware. He's got no shortage of descendants hanging around there. XD

Tanakako
For Asil. I have an matue Burk female would would love someone to train with. She has a prospective mate lined up but she needs allies in the pride!

I would like that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:46 am
Man oh man, Meep. Would you be interested in an rp between Yehl and my Otieno? He doesn't enjoy stealing things from others, but I do believe he has a few gems that he travels with. Which, if he saw that Yehl had an interest in them, he would try his hardest to put up a good fight and play keep away. uwu May give a bit of chase. Yet, in the end, he wouldn't care if he lost the jewels. The fight is more important to him than any trinket.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 am
Awesome! I can try and start an rp soon if you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:10 am
Hey Meep,

I have one other Gent that could possibly fit the bill for Tolu's fling. Meet Ardant, a Shuko of the Nergui pride. Being a spy for the Nergui means Ardant is smart, charismatic and absolutely vicious. He is well versed in fighting and uses everything he can against another, this includes but isn't limited to poisoning, manipulation of entire family members or even clans to slaying a "best friend" that no longer served a purpose for him. Ardant is the shadow in a court, taking up position beside kings and queens as he awaits the right moment for them to fall.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:27 pm
Meepfur

Sounds like fun! They would have a fair number of relatives in the pride, just so you're aware. He's got no shortage of descendants hanging around there. XD

I feel like he has descendants everywhere xDD

She only needs 1 RP to be good to breed, so I could start something for them? C: (Or will be using staff credits for his requirements?)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff