Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Just wondering.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like mlp:fim??
  yes! brony for life!
  nope dont like it.
  neither/i don't know much about it
  never seen it but I might like to know more
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am
Are there My Little Pony fans (bronies) in the guild :3 im dying to post pony related things but I wont if no one is interested. I know there are other public forums for all that but I was hoping there were bronies among us heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 am
I've seen most of the first season, I'm on the fonder side of neutral regarding the series. Not quite a brony, but I'm happy to talk ponies.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 am
Im a poser....In front of teens on the ship I will make Brony jokes...but honestly I know nothing about the series...though I will still call myself a brony like the poser I am.

clover_icequeen
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/clover_icequeen/32476365/?_gaia_t_=616

Thats definitly a brony though.

I do really really love

http://videodisc.tv/video/27835622-/bfijigghh/My+Little+Pony+on+Speed+(Miko+Miko+Nurse)/

Though...Man...it keeps getting pulled from any english site its on...So I need to use russian sites to find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:29 am
Sagebomb
Im a poser....In front of teens on the ship I will make Brony jokes...but honestly I know nothing about the series...though I will still call myself a brony like the poser I am.

clover_icequeen
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/clover_icequeen/32476365/?_gaia_t_=616

Thats definitly a brony though.

I do really really love

http://videodisc.tv/video/27835622-/bfijigghh/My+Little+Pony+on+Speed+(Miko+Miko+Nurse)/

Though...Man...it keeps getting pulled from any english site its on...So I need to use russian sites to find it.

lol im friends with her XD love her profile. honestly i should make mine that background or something similar at least.

but ooooh that vid is like the crappy gen 3 ponies xD i spent some time hating gen 3 ponies. Lol to the vid though.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 am
Blackdragon0228

lol im friends with her XD love her profile. honestly i should make mine that background or something similar at least.

but ooooh that vid is like the crappy gen 3 ponies xD i spent some time hating gen 3 ponies. Lol to the vid though.

yeah I need to poke her to come back around ninja or you can ninja

Lol, I dont know of the gens. But I just love the song combo...And now its pretty rare....I challenge you to find it working on another site ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

yeah I need to poke her to come back around ninja or you can ninja

Lol, I dont know of the gens. But I just love the song combo...And now its pretty rare....I challenge you to find it working on another site ninja

ooooh! a challenge! *goes off to search the internet* XD
and you're right somebody should poke her to get her butt back lol i was wondering why she wasnt around here lately  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:46 am
Blackdragon0228

and you're right somebody should poke her to get her butt back lol i was wondering why she wasnt around here lately

Bring it on...I only know of one other place with it working atm, if you find another you will prove your search skills worthy.

Yeah I know right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:20 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

Bring it on...I only know of one other place with it working atm, if you find another you will prove your search skills worthy.

Yeah I know right?

ill have to take on this challenge at a different time....i think its finally time to sleep. the old brain is shuttin down on me. emotion_zzz  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:30 am
Blackdragon0228

ill have to take on this challenge at a different time....i think its finally time to sleep. the old brain is shuttin down on me. emotion_zzz

Thats good, Ill probally sleep too, so good plan.

And dont worry, the challenge is unlikly to become easier, so its all good. Take your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:33 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

Thats good, Ill probally sleep too, so good plan.

And dont worry, the challenge is unlikly to become easier, so its all good. Take your time.

lol will do. goodnight ^^ morning......whatever it is lol. thanks for chatting XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 am
oh nevermind. Sage already got Clover covered. lol.
I miss Clover. I wish she showed up in the guild every now and again. i just talked to her occasionally though ^^

but on the subject, i'm not a brony. i never watched the series. i find them very cute though. 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 am
Blackdragon0228

lol will do. goodnight ^^ morning......whatever it is lol. thanks for chatting XD

Guilds need tips, its my way of acknowledging a post without a reply, so that the person dosent need to reply and the convo can end, but you know its still acknowledged.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 am
Blackdragon0228
Are there My Little Pony fans (bronies) in the guild :3 im dying to post pony related things but I wont if no one is interested. I know there are other public forums for all that but I was hoping there were bronies among us heart

Girl, you know I've been a brony since G1 wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
oh nevermind. Sage already got Clover covered. lol.
I miss Clover. I wish she showed up in the guild every now and again. i just talked to her occasionally though ^^

but on the subject, i'm not a brony. i never watched the series. i find them very cute though. 4laugh

I'm sorry I don't post much gonk I've been preoccupied with getting ready for college, and the time that I do spend on gaia, I spend scrounging for gold to complete those stupid alchemy formulas classified_fu  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am
Clover_IceQueen

I'm sorry I don't post much gonk I've been preoccupied with getting ready for college, and the time that I do spend on gaia, I spend scrounging for gold to complete those stupid alchemy formulas classified_fu

lol. that's alright.
now i understand. i didn't know you were preparing for college. X3 (though you might have mentioned it before... i forget a lot.)
when does school start for you? i go back on the 7th.

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff