Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Serpent's Cavern: Serpentsong's Active Roleplays(Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 am
The Serpent's Cavern: Roleplay Location

Introduction

Rules

- Please post a picture of the fae you are RPing along with your first post for that Fae so I know who i am rping with.

- Respect the other RPers, there will be alot of RPs going on at once in this thread.

- Please select a font color that I will be able to recognize for your fae (I will do that same for you)

- Use OOC brackets ( [ , {, or ( )if you are trying to get my attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:43 am
Currently active RPs

Individual Roleplays

-Chazona and Maev-
-Solstice and Jacen-
-Solstice and Polaris-
-Saphira and Millan-
-Volatile and Feeziyana-
-Naraku and Corduliidae-
-Nocturne and Family-
-Crystalis and Igraine-
-Eidothea and Rasp-
-Lucia and Kasdeya-
-Chabamaru and Sabrina-
-Jehane and Lucian-
-Lucia Dunraven and Remus-
-Shattered Love and Sanhari-
-Azuriel and Verdandi-
-Ming Xi and Hinata-
Aludra and Entreri
-Asher and Epsilon-
-Lazarus and Alessa-
-Lazarus and Sunshine-

Buildings/Locations/Racial Roleplays

Thousand Whispers Thread
Faejinn Race Roleplay
-Halloween Temple-
-Autumn Temple-
-Lasombra Manse-
-Black Spiral Dancer Hive-
-University Of Hermes-
-Le Chateau d'obres-

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:44 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Chazona and Maev

Maev shakes her head "not at all..I know many of us can do odd things...though my lineage is mundane...my father is an artist...I write poetry myself...your story would be a good one...If you would care to tell it to me more fully sometime, and besides, I get the company of a lovely woman, though she is unfortunately injured." her words sounding somewhat beyond her years, she was quite young herself.

The female blushed, her head actually lowering to hide it behind her hair. "Not so beautiful but I thank you for your words. Perhaps...when we find my home...I can tell you of my life...it is not so very long of a story..but...if you wish to write it..." She smiled lightly, nodding her head. "I would like it..."

~~~~~~

Solstice and Jacen

Jacen shakes his head slightly "Do not underestimate the value of a home...a good one is not so easy to come by as you may think and it's fine...a little mess lets you know the place has been lived in..." he'd watch her for a moment, falling quiet, just studying her face, the way she moved, odd feelings within himself that he'd not felt before. he'd nod slightly as he took a seat, almost gingerly ducking his tail out of the way. "Thank you."

"Lived in, yes, this home is certainly that. I have birthed my children here...and I do hope that some day I am my mate will be able to call this place home." She looked to him, smiling as he took his seat. "I do treasure my home, but I...I am still sorry it is not in better shape to show you.." She smiled and took a seat at his side.

~~~~~~

Naraku and Cordi

" Those who saw they are wise, generally are the exact oppose, and have a great deal of ego. " She said almost quietly to herself, still studying his face carefully as he cocked his own head to the side. She thought for a moment on how to respond to that question, before answering.

" Inspecting with my eyes is generally the best way to avoid instigating a level of violence that I find rather tedious and boring. To open for misinterpretation from the other " She quirked an eyebrow " Unless you are giveing me permission then, that changes things. " Plus she would not admit it, but the black tar the swirled and danced around her, while she had great control over it, was tied into her subconscious as well.

It was like breathing, you could breath in any matter you wanted, but as soon as you stopped thinking about it, your body did as it wished. It was the same for her tendrils of darkness. She had fine control over it but if she wanted to touch something, just like her antenna they would lean towards him ever so slightly even if she stopped the main tide of movement.

That grin only seemed to grow as his sensitive ears picked up on her words. "you seem to work in generalities. Those that do this, are this. It is a shame that I break the mold." He turned his head from her, standing there, strong, unyielding. It was not the first tie he had been called arrogant, and it would not be the last. Perhaps, in the end it was the truth, but all the same, he did not see it as such.

As she spoke of her not wishing to instigate things, or make unwelcome advances, he smirked. So this girl was not against coming into his home, saying respect needed to be earned, yet holds back in this. It was and interesting mix to him. Either one was rude..or one was not...apparently this girl was both. "I give no permissions, yet I do not deny you either. I am intrigued, I will admit that much...and perhaps...even I am curious of you." One long tentacle snaked around, lingering beside her, tracing her body without touching her. He smirked. "Not so unlike myself are you..."

~~~~~~~~

Nocturne and Family

Cronus simply turned and walked out of the house, leaning against the wall and resting a paw over his face. He let out a long sigh. It had been stupid of him to confront her, and he had upset her. Well, perhaps Ya Shiroi wouldn't be....too bad...He tried to think positively.

Once Cronus had left the house, Nocturne broke down, she bursting int o a fit of tears, she was going to be shunned, banished from her village for this, and all because her heart was weak. There was no way, no way that Aegle would allow for this should she find out. Not only was she a failure on the battlefield, but a failure in the house as well.

~~~~~~~~

Crystalis and Igraine

Such was the case when one went looking for what they wanted, they tended to not find it. Stumbling upon things, when not seeking them, was more likely to happen. And it seemed he would find himself in luck, as said demonness was walking, or stalking rather, by the cave and had stopped to admire the ice and unnatural snow. It was...quite nice and chilling. Perhaps this would be a place to stay, a place her sister would think of to find her, but she didn't care. This place suited her...unique taste.

Crystalis had long since given up his search for his mysterious woman, the demon moving about his cave, making his way toward the large, forboding enterance. He ran his fingers though his deep blue, frost covered hair, her eyes flashing as he heard sounds outside. Someone was here, someone was next to his home and he did not like it. His speed hastened as he went to mouth of the cave, He growling as he moved about trying to find the intruder. "I know you are here....come out!"  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:20 pm
Eidothea and Rasp

Rasp smiled, “Eidothea, what a lovely name. I have never seen one like you. I thought I had seen all the females in our world. Won’t you come out of the water? “He did not really like the water himself but such a one like her, he would enter it completely if she would not come out. He tried to think of anything that might make her more comfortable around him. “Do you have family? I have a daughter, who shapes shifts which isn’t a bad thing except when she was younger and would hide from me. I have to spend hours trying to find her.”

The female fae giggled abit under the water she spoke of his cheeky daughter, so, he was not a single fae, perhaps that made him all the more appealing. She moved abit closer, her eyes showing her wonder at this strange male. She lifted her head just enough to speak to him, her voice oh so very soft. "I have not a family...I have myself and myself alone...though I ask, why it is that you are not with your daughter and mate, but out here seeking fish and pointless flirtation with a creature of the sea?"

~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Rasp stay still since Eidothea had moved a little closer, he did not want her to move back, since he was enjoying the view before him. He brushed his long black and green striped hair off his shoulders, “My daughter is grown, and she visits from time to time but her mother was never my mate. Just someone I passed time with once. “

Dawny03

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am
Aoi Shinu
"What?" She lifted her chin up in a tough girl kind of way and smiled at him, "No way, I never cry!"

Kate was sweet, and unmistakably cute, but she was also tough. She was good at taking care of herself, and she was good at overcoming a lot of obstacles. Even in her darkest hour, she could sing her way out of any funk. She did have high hopes, but she never let them crush her spirit when they didn't pan out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 pm
She grinned and nodded, the fact that this male did not have a mate was a comfort, but all the same, he was a man with a daughter, grown or not, he certainly had a tainted view. She moved toward him, she letting one hand move over her leathery skin, her head cocking to the side, her golden eyes blinking. "So you have no one...no one that would be your lover, sir...?" She let her voice dance in the air, the sound melodic whispering in the wind.

~~~~~~~~~

The male smiled and leaned on the branch, watching her, so she could play tough, that was a plus. "I bet I could make you cry, little feathered one...If I were to pluck those feathers off one by one, you think it is possible that you will cry...hmm?" He laughed and stretched, his makeshift wings fluttering in the wind.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 pm
Kate cringed at the thought of this strange male plucking her feathers out. She envisioned in taping them onto pieces of cardboard to make beautiful Kate-colored wings for himself. She shuddered slightly and then shook the image out of her mind.

"Er...well that's different! That would be painful!" She flapped her wings and lifted up off the branch, hovering just above the male, "Besides, you wouldn't want to ruin these beautiful wings, would you?"

Kate smiled at him and stayed there for a moment before landing once again on the branch. She looked over at her basket full of berries.

"Hmm... I should get these winter berries put away before they get too warm under that blanket. Why don't you come with me and I'll teach you how to bake them into a pie? It's a great pie! I just know you'll love it!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm
Xetos could not help but laugh at the female. Truly she was naive to think that he had any sort of interest in pie making, but all the same as he lifted up off the branch he scowled. He needs more feathers, more brightly colored feathers so his wings would be complete. "If I go with you what is in it for me? Will you give me a feather? Or perhaps there are others that that I could take feathers from?"  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:50 am
(( Posting the last 3 posts of Sin/Oriana RP for you. <3 ))

EviLXmasBaby
Well, Sin was certainly glad that Oriana understood, at least somewhat from which he assumed by her nodding. He watched her tentacle snatch up the rodent and bring it to her, as if it was a trained pet rather than an appendage to her body. Her handling of the creature caused his eyes to go wide, again his interest in the female's actions perked up. When she questioned about his name, he lowered his head and his tail lashed out once more, a low growl emitting from his throat. "Yes," he snarled, "It is a name. My mother thought so much of me as to give me a constant reminder that she cares nothing for her own blood relations, save maybe my half-sister. But even that is questionable." He clenched his fists again, perching himself on his knuckles now, his claws digging into both paws with anger. "But, to let one's anger take over is useless, I've learned. Now I just do it for.." he paused, uncertain of what word to use, as 'fun' wasn't exactly what he had in mind.

serpentsong
"Release...." She hissed, her lips curling into ta devious grin. "You do it for release..." She pet the small rodent once more before lifting it in her hand and tossing it in his direction. "Anger is fuel for power...but blind rage is a hindrance to control..." She could smell the blood and it made her purr, those long, lashing tendrils moving behind her like individual beings. "Your mother casts aside those the could be her undoing...a foolish woman...keep the kin close...loyal and they will not plant their teeth firmly in your arse later on..." She licked her nails clean, the smallest traces of blood from the rodent on them, perhaps she had held it abit too hard.

EviLXmasBaby
As the rodent soared through the air towards him, Sin simply grinned. He lifted himself up off of one paw letting it snatch the rodent from the air and then slam it down on the boulder. The demon then smeared the rodent in his own blood, as he did say his blood simply marked his next target. Of course he didn't expect the female to be a part of said capture, though he wasn't complaining. "Release.. Indeed, that fits," he muttered, staring at the now definitely dead rodent, its fur stained a deep red. Sin then glanced up at Oriana, listening carefully to her words and actually showing a bit of surprise within his expression. A woman's intuition built on lies, he thought to himself, or does she truly..? his thoughts trailed off as he gazed at her, watching her ever so carefully lick her claws. The smell of the rodent's blood was actually getting to him now, as he lifted it up. "Were you.. planning on taking a bite?" he asked, grinning, feeling a bit of a rumble from his belly.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm
EviLXmasBaby

"There is always another rodent...but if you are not going to taste the meat..." Her tongue rolled along her lips, she walking toward him, there the ever present sway to her body, the way her hips moved and she moved forward, leaning her body onto the rock, watching him, trailing a long nailed finger up and along the battered corpse of the rat. "Or perhaps it can be shared..." She let her eyes lock on his seeing that there was conflict in his mind. "What is it you think of me, sir....I can see your mind spinning in thought..."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:43 pm
serpentsong

Sin watched her inch closer to him, intrigue ever still. Yet, he wasn't quite sure to make of her. Her words were more thoughtful than his mother's, but her body language.. it was all too similar. Damnit! Stop that!, he inwardly yelled at himself. He hated the fact that he compared most females to his dirty, wretched mother. But until he was sure of who he was dealing with, this was his best defense against the mind games of a female.

"I wouldn't think of passing up on a late night snack," he finally stated, grinning at her. "And I wouldn't mind sharing either." He carefully picked the rodent up between his two paws and started twisting it's poor little body in opposite directions. After hearing the little bones breaking and a bit of a 'pop', he finally handed her the slightly bigger, bloodied half of their prey. All the while he did this, he stared into her eyes, attempting to put up his laid-back facade again, but really? Was it any use? "I trust, after the little history I gave you of my mother, that you realize I'm weary of females," he said in a low growl, still gazing right back into her eyes. "But my mind is willing to go against my better judgement and at least give you my company.. for a little longer."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 pm
EviLXmasBaby

Her eyes seemed to blaze with an inner fire as she watched him crush the bones and twist the body of the rodent in his hands. She leaning on the rock, her tongue sliding on her lips as she smiled, even a dark chuckle freeing itself from her form. The sound of blood, the soft drip on stone. She took her half, holding the bloody mess in her hand before drinking of the corpse like a debutante would a glass of wine.

"I could not see you thinking any less...though I am not just any woman, Sin...I am certain you have noticed" She chuckled and took a bite of flesh before tossing the body up and into her tentacles. The appendages holding it, storing it for later.

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm
serpentsong

Sin carefully watched the female, intrigued by her actions. She was quite right about the fact that she wasn't a typical woman. But would Sin admit such a fact? No, he would not. At least, not yet. Instead he simply nodded at Oriana, hoping that would satisfy her for the time being.

The storing of her food in her tentacles made him tilt his head to the side slightly. "So, may I inquire about such strange additions? I admit, they seem useful, but.. is that a gift of your lineage, or a curse of foul play, perhaps with an angry god?" He was smirking, not meaning to offend. He just was not good at making conversation. To fill his side of the void, he finally took the first bite of his half of their prey and awaited her answer.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff