Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm
Humming sweetly, Verdandi sat outside with several containers surrounding her. Directly in front of her was a large silver bowl that glowed softly as she mixed things in it. As she pulled things out of it, she smiled and giggled before tucking her special little candies in a pouch she carried.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

It was another day...another day to bring death to the land of faetasia. He took each step, the green grass dying beneath his feet. His eyes catching the light as he moved through the trees. He hated the sun...hated the bright light it emitted, he shielding his eyes as he glanced out before him. Give him rain...floods...destruction...this calm was mind numbing. He grabbed for a flower before him, it withering in his hand, he plucking each new petal from it, tossing it to the ground. "Pathetic..."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 am
Verdandi blinked as she thought she heard footsteps. It was probably her brother, checking up on her. Again. She sighed softly, though she smiled. Ragnarok was always far too careful with her, but she understood his need to protect her. "Rok, I promise I'm still safe~" she giggled, her voice tinkling softly like bells as she turned. "I haven't mo- oh," she blinked, green eyes wide as the one she thought was her brother was most definitely not. The grass around him had all died and even as she stood there she watched him pull petals from a withered flower. "Aww," she murmured, pouting attractively. "You shouldn't do that," she admonished him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 am
The male looked up, hearing the female and cursing himself. He had not come upon one till now, though he had heard many a tale of his kind falling victim to the wiles of the females. "Why should I not....it is my right to do as I please, young female.." He smirked, his eyes darkening, the black, gaping hole in his chest coming into the light, his fur and skin icy white with frostbite.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 am
There was an air of danger that came off of him, and yet Verdandi felt as safe with this male as she did with her brother. "I guess that's true," she said. After all, she was not a goddess and could not command others. "Still...that poor flower," she murmured. The hole in his chest made her gasp softly. "Oh no, what happened there?" She looked up at him, a concerned look on her innocent face. The more she noticed about him, the more she felt...chilled. He looked awfully cold...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 pm
The male tossed the flower to the ground and then looked to the female. "There are many other flowers, and all the same..they will all fall to me in time..." He laughed and watched the innocent looks on her face. "It has been there since my creation...a frozen emptiness....I can only assume it has to do with my heart...or lack of it." He grinned, the look itself very very dark.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces