Name: Jemmnu
Name meaning: Believe in Maltese

Mate Status: Taken
Fling Status: OPEN

Specie: Leopard
Sex: Male
Seer: Unrolled
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Jemmu though rarely speaks has a way about him that attracts everyone to him. His confidence and straight forward nature keeps him alive. With almost everyone at his finger tips, he keeps a mystery about himself that keeps others wanting more and keeps himself at an arms length from everyone else. When he is alone, he is usually quick to judge his day and keep a black book of everyone/thing he has done in a mental book. He is romantic, sensual and overall the perfect lover.

Pride: Soon to be in pride/ no offers please.

Wants: Flings of all species available for leopard loving, General rps, Bromance, and sismance XD
Does not want: Maiming, Pride Offers
Interest: Other's wants.

Rps thus Far: 0/???

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:06 pm
.: Intel of Creature In question :.

"A desire to be observed, considered, esteemed, praised, beloved, and admired by his fellows is one of the earliest as well as the keenest dispositions discovered in the heart of man. - John Adams"

History: He was put to the test by his father when he was just a juv hitting almost the age ripe to learn to hunt. A 'if you are my son'- test and that lasted only but a few days before he was announced dead at the cliff. His body didn't move for days but something happened down there while he hit almost every ridge down the cliff. When he awoke, something was different. Jemmu climbed his way up the cliff and something was just off. His father was dead before the clan had the chance to wake and Jemmu was gone.

Up to Date: Wondering the roguelands with a hefty blankness in him. Though he tries to deny his aura of attraction at times, its hard to pull him to one side. He isn't up for fighting- he'd likely run away to avoid conflicts but usually for some reason he can find within him- common ground with other soa. Likely he may have a reputation. The loving and leaving sort. He is one though, to help give you some words of advice or help guide you to the right path or be your much needed company for the night. Someone- he has the ability to read body language which makes him accessible to becoming that soa's perfect company if he wanted to be.

Plots:

+ Lots of flings. Lots of rps where soa are drawn to him and often try to pick him up. I would like female and male interactions here as this will enable him to boost his ego/black book. Basically any specie can apply for this one. Lions, cheetahs, leopards, anyone who wants some leopard loving. Some of these lovings may not produce cubs- others will with plot.

+ Cubs of Flings: He is VERY picky in regards to who he brings with him. Likely, most if not all the cubs can go with the mother. Though, he would like to be able to give some cubs to his friends in other prides. Aka, spread seed everywhere if he can to all types of places. Likely he would hold high expectations of the mother to raise his children right since he DOES hand pick his girls that DO produce offspring. He is very careful and looks for the right attributes. He may play some part in the lives of his children though ( or not depending on the plot ) , he does take responsibility ( again why he hand picks who sires his offspring ). But just know that it is very little that he can visit but when he does, he will offer things of his 'journeys around the world' so to say.

+ I would like him to boost his ego but more I would like the deep interactions and make connections that he could later come and reep benefits from.

+ Mad boyfriends and girlfriends, those who allow themselves to love him, would make him ultimately have to answer to their mates. I would like some mates to hate on him while others fall for him too- which gives the nature of being loved by everyone much more meaning.

+ His connections/victims do NOT have to be romantic. AT ALL. Just drawn to him, his secrets, his ways and even if he has to give advice to another. He isn't an airhead- he likely is very calculating and careful with himself.

+ Someone who notices that he holds himself at an arm's length, although he lets his body be used sometimes he still is very blank to affections and someone to look a little deeper than just the mystery he is. - Found, though can take on a female with this same interest

+ Preferred Mates, women that he would come back to mate with again, this could be friends but these are the women that would sire his cubs. He is very picky about who he 'mates' with for children and who he just wants to cuddle with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:15 pm
.: Offers and Rps:.

.: Color Codes for Breeding Rps :.

[ Mix'n'Match - Auri'Chanua ] - Red - 1/1 rps
[ ??? ] - Color - 0/??? rps

Rps thus far:

+ Kamau // [ x ]

[ o ] = [ Jemmnu x Bukaera ] - Leopards Rule! - [ U ]
[ o ] = [ Jemmnu x Auri'chanua ] - Believe in what you'll become - [ U ]
[ o ] = [ Jemmnu x Luaith ] - Give me just one night - [ Status ]
[ x ] = [ Jemmnu x Luaith ] - ...Home - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Jemmnu x Nahasi ] - Hey! It's only forever! - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Jemmnu x Nahasi ] - Leaving the past at rest - [ ! ] [ $ ]
[ o ] = [ Jemmnu x Parara ] - Welcome visitor? - [ U ]

Flings List:
+ Possibly Parara
+ Nena -filled preferred female mate
+ Auri'Chanua preferred female mate / brotherhood mother [ Result: 6 cubs. ]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:27 pm
.: Open for Business :.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:23 pm
Would he like to meet my Kamau? My poor boy is my first ever soa and has failed in finding himself plots. I don;t know what they would think of each other, but Kamau really just needs some interaction and maybe your boy can help him work out where his life is going now.. He has never considered a male as mate-potential, and I'd like Jemmnu to show him the possibility does at least exist.

"Quiet, a bookworm in human terms. He is a wanderer, very independent but apt to be a little withdrawn in company. Excessively polite and usually soft-spoken. He can fight, but is more of a pacifist. "
User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

I'd like to offer Parara up as a fling perhaps? she's brand new and pretty much a blank slate so far but I love your boy heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Tanakako

Woah, sure. He wouldn't mind 'aiding' anyone to possibly believe in something. Especially finding a mate in whatever gender. It matters more about the heart and Jemmnu knows this to be true in his own. So, we can rp them out even more than once if you'd like if you want him geared towards the pride. If not that's cool too. They are both pacifists so mucho in common. Though he'd likely not hunt for them. D8 Unless he already has food. Very picky eater he is.

JetAlmeara
:

We can try them out in rp if you'd like. Do you consider an option over a cubless fling? Or cubs- the answer depends on the plot really since he is picking on who sires his cubs so- she would have to show him attributed about her that are worth it to him. <3 Rp y/y? And who would like to start ;3.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 am
Either option is fine with me =-) Of course I'd love cubs(Black/white/purple would be ultimate love - who wouldn't lol) But really I'd like to get her character rolling and worked out and this seemed like a good opportunity. We can see how they get along in RP and where things lead? I can start something here after breakfast and post a link for you =-)

EDIT - Linky  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm
.: Bump for the sexy :.

+ Will reply to rps tonight <3
Yeeessss I can't wait for him to sire some cubs but he is picking~ its all bout personality and where she is living but who knows~ Jemmnu is one handsome stud and may pat some more arses ;D

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200