Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Infinite Loop? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 pm
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Black-Winged_Dragon

+

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Zephyros_the_Elite

You see it right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Anata wa watashi ga zutto mae ni "sayounara" to yutta hito wo omoidasaseru.

Yes, which is why Zephyros probably won't be released.
You remind me of someone I said goodbye to a long time ago.

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:54 am
Who else predicts this effect.

"You can return 1 card you control to your hand and take 400 damage to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card was Summoned this way, remove it from play when a card is Set on the field."

...or maybe...

"Once per turn, you can return 1 card you control to your hand and take 400 damage to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card was Summoned this way, destroy it when a card is Set on the field."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:21 am
I pointed this out like what? march? it doesn't OTK in one shot like i thought, but if your opponant has enough face up monsters with over 2000 attack, it is good game none the less.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:28 am
axean
I pointed this out like what? march? it doesn't OTK in one shot like i thought, but if your opponant has enough face up monsters with over 2000 attack, it is good game none the less.
Not really as Black-Winged Dragon only works once per turn so you're likely to do 3000 or less damage with this combo.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 am
Firstly, seeing as it's being released in a Duelist Pack in the OCG, chances are it'll be released here eventually, either in the same Duelist Pack or in a future set's "Former OCG-Exclusive Card" slot.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Bakuram

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 am
not really as infinite as it looks, but it's something, I suppose.. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:46 pm
even if they do leave his effect like it says on the wiki, there's a better card than Black-Winged Dragon to otk people with in combo with zeph. It could actually be an ftk. summon zeph, activate mass driver, fire zeph, bounce mass driver, summon zeph, play mass, fire zeph, bounce mass... and it goes like that. if you went first you will have 400 lp left. if you went second, you lose if you take 400 or more damage before you can set that up.  

Zero Hiru
Captain

Unforgiving Hunter

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 pm
Zero Hiru
even if they do leave his effect like it says on the wiki, there's a better card than Black-Winged Dragon to otk people with in combo with zeph. It could actually be an ftk. summon zeph, activate mass driver, fire zeph, bounce mass driver, summon zeph, play mass, fire zeph, bounce mass... and it goes like that. if you went first you will have 400 lp left. if you went second, you lose if you take 400 or more damage before you can set that up.
Yeah, Zeph is far to strong without one of the changes I predict.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 pm
I agree with jevan  

deity of crystals

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Add mass driver into the equation people! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Enki the Fox
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Black-Winged_Dragon

+

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Zephyros_the_Elite

You see it right?

Did anyone else see it in the Anime about 3 months ago when it was first used?  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

epik61

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:37 am
its limited to once per duel for the ocg/tcg, and is being released in the crow duelist pack later this month in japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 am
Zero Hiru

Or you could use Mist valley Thunderbird.  

Des_Gato-The Warrior

Zero Hiru
Captain

Unforgiving Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 am
Des_Gato-The Warrior
Zero Hiru

Or you could use Mist valley Thunderbird.
that doesn't really change anything other than adding a 3rd card that really isn't needed.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff