Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Shining Darkness Sneek Peek card ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm
Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can return 1 card you control to the hand and take 400 damage to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card was Summoned this way, destroy it when a card is Set on the field.

YaY or Ugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:20 pm
combo possabiltys ''yay''  

X Snow Guy X

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm
But the drawback of if you cant your opponent just has to set a card to stop him is...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 pm
Hooray, My Blackwing Burn OTK Deck is Valid now.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Etherious_

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:20 pm
Im confused is this card going to be in the sneak peak or not  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm
i doubt it will see much play, if any. Blackwings just have better swarming capabilities.  

RandallTheGreenGeek

Dethclock

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 pm
thats just dumb its that card from the show that's supposed to be used with black feather dragon to drop a monsters attack to 0 id rather get it in the pack as a super or common than have it wasting a promo slot and a secret rare slot. Honestly I think they should have not even giving blackwings this much support this set its not like they do not have enough synergy as it is. Hopefully they will realize what they did was wrong and drop whirlwind and/or that new gale to 1.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 pm
i hear ya. why don't they just give GBs a Monarch-like card like Celestia? why not give LS more kickass monsters? my word, Konami is trying to kill us. >__<  

RandallTheGreenGeek

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm
Dethclock
thats just dumb its that card from the show that's supposed to be used with black feather dragon to drop a monsters attack to 0 id rather get it in the pack as a super or common than have it wasting a promo slot and a secret rare slot. Honestly I think they should have not even giving blackwings this much support this set its not like they do not have enough synergy as it is. Hopefully they will realize what they did was wrong and drop whirlwind and/or that new gale to 1.

oh yes, and let up power up lightsworn more than ever. thats a decent idea. EVERYONE LOVES LIGHTSWORN.
and its not gonna be a secret rare fyi, itll be the super rare and a ultra rare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 pm
knowing my luck ill probably pull it.  

Dethclock

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Anata wa watashi ga zutto mae ni "sayounara" to yutta hito wo omoidasaseru.

I would have preferred "Jet the Blue Sky"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Jet_the_Blue_Sky
You remind me of someone I said goodbye to a long time ago.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm
Well we can pull off the Blackfeather Dragon loop at least. Makes for an easy -1 and -2800 life from an opponent.  

Synaku_Blade

triplefife

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:55 pm
I think I'm going to have to find three of this guy and I don't even run blackwings. I can see this guy in grave based decks. Possibly in vayusworn or something that can just chuck him in the graveyard. Hes not only good synchro fodder, but for 400 life hes good tribute fodder as well. Yep I can see him appering in decks that aren't blackwing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 am
This is rather off-topic, but I am so sideboarding Crack to the Different Dimension:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crack_to_the_Different_Dimension  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

The_Wicked_Zaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:59 am
Hakuro.. do you have an AIM account or somewhere that we can duel?.. my MSN is being retarded..

blackwings are gathering alot of support... ive only seen one deck at the local gathering i go to...
everyone is now going for monarchs along with the "cat" deck running the lightsworn cat,flamvell dogs n magicians,rescue cat, airbellum and that nimble that searchs for cards and plays them face down...

weird...

Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces