Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Your Dream Card Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 pm
If you could make a card of your own what would it be and what would its effects be?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 pm
The Unchained Master-Exodia

lv 10
Drk Attr.
atk 0 def 0

effect: anytime this card is in your hand or summoned onto the fieldyour opponent suddenly protectile vomits all over the guy next to him until his insides become his outsides thus ending the duel and giving you the match,and some free cards.

The_Wicked_Zaku

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:22 pm
Realistically, it would be this.

Goyo Guardian/Assault Mode
Lv: 8
Attribute: Earth
ATK: 3300
DEF: 2500
Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of Assault Mode Activate. Your Opponant takes no damage from battles involving this card. This card can and must attack all of your opponants monsters. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can special summon that Monster to your side of the field at the end of the damage step. When this card is destroyed, special summon one Goyo Guardian from your Graveyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 pm
Common Misconception
Quick-play spell card

Pay all but 100 of your life points and send your hand to the graveyard. (If you don't have at least 100 life points you can't activate this card). Change one word on any card in play for the remainder of the turn. During the end phase remove from play this card and the card effect by this card's effect.  

Kasi Karra

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 pm
Synchro eater DARK
Fiend/effect

When this monster battles with a synchro monster, destroy it without applying damage calculation. When this monster battles a fusion monster, it is automatically destroyed without damage calculation.

1500/1200  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 pm
Kasi Karra
Common Misconception
Quick-play spell card

Pay all but 100 of your life points and send your hand to the graveyard. (If you don't have at least 100 life points you can't activate this card). Change one word on any card in play for the remainder of the turn. During the end phase remove from play this card and the card effect by this card's effect.
Anata wa watashi ga zutto mae ni "sayounara" to yutta hito wo omoidasaseru.

wasn't that an actual card in the show?
You remind me of someone I said goodbye to a long time ago.

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Pheso
Kasi Karra
Common Misconception
Quick-play spell card

it was. but it had no cost.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 pm
Metatron

Lv 8
2500 atk/2000 def
Synchro

Once per turn, during your mainphase 1, you can special summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Morphtronic" monster from your deck to the field. As long as this card is on the field, all level 4 or lower "Morphtronic" monsters gain 1000 atk.  

Soundwave 2

Distinct Genius

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm
axean
Pheso
Kasi Karra
Common Misconception
Quick-play spell card

it was. but it had no cost.

No the card that Jaden played against Yugi could only change the type of monster. And like axean said, it had no cost.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Exodia Limitator
lv. 12
Infinite atk. and def.
Normal
this is the most powerful monster of all the monsters in the world  

Super Saiyan Spyron

xXiZexionVIXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:19 pm
Super Saiyan Spyro Devil
Exodia Limitator
lv. 12
Infinite atk. and def.
Normal
this is the most powerful monster of all the monsters in the world

Hello Magic Cylinder, Bottomless Trap Hole, Smashing Ground, Hammer Shot, etc.

Card is weak, and overpowered all at once. It only takes two tributes, for a monster w/ infinite ATK.

Sorry for criticism. ^^;

As for me:

Crystalline Realm
Spell-Field
Effect: All LIGHT Monsters on the field gain 500 ATK. When you would draw a card, you may instead return one level four or lower LIGHT monster from your graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may choose and activate one of the following effects:
* Until the end of the turn, whenever a LIGHT monster of yours attacks a defense position monster with lower defense than your monsters attack, inflict the difference as battle damage.
* Remove one monster on the field from play until your next End Phase. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn this effect is used.
* Special Summon one level four or lower LIGHT monster from your hand. You cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon the turn this effect is used.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm
thankyou for the criticism, that kids card its not powerfull and not even a noob would use it. there is SOO~ meny cards that will kill it .. and personlay I would just Magic Cyilder it for game. xD.. Or better yet I will use Honest to give my monster his Infinite atk and + my monsters origanal attack to kill it .(ram). it just ruens my imaganation <.<

he is just dreaming way in left feald.

name: Betrayal
-Monster- Lv. 4

Effect: Its a dark verson of ''Honest''

Attack: 1200
Deffence: 1800  

X Snow Guy X

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm
X Snow Guy X
thankyou for the criticism, that kids card its not powerfull and not even a noob would use it. there is SOO~ meny cards that will kill it .. and personlay I would just Magic Cyilder it for game. xD.. Or better yet I will use Honest to give my monster his Infinite atk and + my monsters origanal attack to kill it .(ram). it just ruens my imaganation <.<

-Monster- Lv. 4

It's gonna get limited the moment it comes out, considering Dark Monsters are used more than light ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm
axean
X Snow Guy X

-Monster- Lv. 4

It's gonna get limited the moment it comes out, considering Dark Monsters are used more than light ones.
Kinda impractical really, I mean think about it, it has the same weakness of "Honest". One could Magic Cylinder it, D.D. Crow it, heck, for those who enjoy irony, honest it.  

Soundwave 2

Distinct Genius

X Snow Guy X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Terror of the Dead
axean
X Snow Guy X

-Monster- Lv. 4

Kinda impractical really, I mean think about it, it has the same weakness of "Honest". One could Magic Cylinder it, D.D. Crow it, heck, for those who enjoy irony, honest it.

just my point it can help but it can be stoped like ''Honest''

so axean yes it would be limmited but.. only to 2 like ''honest''  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas