Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply UNC Forum Graveyard
A Little Problem (A Shrinking RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 am
Several days ago, a pharmaceutical company created a new drug but their tests showed that it doesn't do what it was intended to do. Rather it shrinks whoever comes into contact with the liquid, at a pace of around an inch a minute as long as they are in contact with the drug. Scared of their creation, the scientists dumped their creation into a nearby river in a hope that the water would disolve their creation.

Now, you and your friends are at an end of the school year party on a secluded beach along the river outside of town. With the chemicals in the water, how will the story unfold?

(PM me your character when you have filled out the skeleton.)

Character Skeleton

Screenname:
Character Name:
Bio:
Picture:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 am
Accepted Characters

Screenname: PhantomJavon
Character Name: Jack Daniels
Height: 6' 1"
Bio: While fairly intelligent in school, he lacked in social skills. Hoping to fix this after high school and during college, he is trying to become more socialable to everyone. So, to start this, he decided to throw a small beach party for all his friends from school.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Screenname: Steffychan19
Character Name: Miyoshi Niwa
Height: 5' 3"
Bio: Miyoshi has been friends with Jack since before they entered school. She was more of an artistic person than intelligent and athletic. When she heard of the beach party Jack was throwing, she couldn't wait to go to the beach to sketch pictures. Miyoshi has an unusually large appetite for a girl.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Screenname: Jina Everlong
Character Name: Pheobe T. Austin
Height: 5' 6"
Bio: Pheobe loves music. She has always been an outsider but had gotten invited to her first beach party...
Picture:
User Image

Screenname: KeJoRo
Character Name: Jonathon (Jon) Swift
Height: 5"7
Bio: Jon is a bit of a prankster, he never goes with the flow, unless he can find some way of spoiling it for someone. If he can't spoil it, then if he can get a few laughs along the way, that's ok too. While a pain most of the time, if someone is in trouble, he fancies himself as a hero of sorts, attempting in any way he can to rescue them. When he got wind of a beach party, he could not pass up the opportunity to scare everyone out of the water.
Picture:
User Image

Screenname: TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru
Character Name: Kisuke Yuushida
Height: 6"
Bio: Kisuke had been to this private area before, and has fallen victim to the shrinking water for a while, and though he has finally stopped shrinking, he now seeks help, though has no idea what to do. He is very laid-back, and is often smiling, and hiding his true feelings. He has a good control on his emotions.
Picture:
User Image
(with white hair)

Screenname: Jina Everlong
Character Name: Ryuu Takahashi
Height: About 6"4
Bio: Ryuu is out of highschool and works at a surf shop, he spends most of his time working or surfing.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Screenname: TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru
Character Name: Ikuto Waseru
Height: 6'2"
Bio: Ikuto is a senior in high school, and is often seen with a sketchbook. When he graduates, he plans on studying graphic design. He went to a small lake one day to do some sketching, when he saw something very strange on the side of the road.
Picture:
User Image  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:45 am
(Well, I think we'll start now and more people can join if they want.)

Jack had a small smile on his face as he drove the first two guests down to the small beach he had found a couple months ago. 'This is going to be fun,' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 am
Miyoshi sat in the front seat, sketching in her sketch pad, smiling a little. "This is so cool. I can finally sketch a real beach, instead of trying to imagine it myself." she said, looking at Jack. "How on earth did you manage to find the beach?"  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jina Everlong
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm
Jina sits quietly in the back seat. She is holding her chin in her hands and lean against the edge of the arm rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:13 pm
"I don't know. I do alot of walking around here," he replied as he turned onto a dusty road, toward the river.  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 pm
"It's too bad I didn't join you.. I'd have liked to see the beach in person.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:48 am
"Well, good news then," smiled Jack, glancing at the passenger. "Because that's exactly where we're going."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am
Miyoshi smiles at him, then turns to Phoebe. "You okay back there? I know Jack's driving is a bit bad." she said, grinning as she was teasing Jack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 pm
PHEOBE {XP} gives a half smile, "It's all good."  

Jina Everlong
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:39 pm
((Hey, I type too fast! XP Though, normally, I notice my typos.. ))

"Good!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 am
Jack chuckled and shook his head, at her joke as they pulled up to the side of the road next to a woods. A small path could be seen going through the trees to a sliver of the beach. "Here we are."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:13 am
Miyoshi grins, and claps her hands together once. "Oh, good!" she said, before unbuckling her seatbelt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm
(Whoops, I kind of missed something in the character skeletons. If you could tell me a height for your character... sweatdrop )

Jack laughed as he hopped out of the car and started to unpack the coolers and food from the trunk of the car.  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 pm
Miyoshi hops out, planting her fists on her hands, grinning. "Wow, it smells just like I thought it would!" she said, before pulling out a large beach bag, which she held her personal items in.  
UNC Forum Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff