Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Looking for a little help from all the YDoG's out there... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:37 pm
I'm making a christmas present for a friend (It's a late present) and I'd like you guys to help me out. I'm using this card creator website to make a whole set of cards that I'll let him build into a deck, I need quite a few different cards and I currently have 7 made. But they all have to be cards that involve Sasuke Uchiha from the anime Naruto and Naruto: Shippuuden. Here's one of the cards I've already made:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Yes I see the typo, I'll fix that before I print it sweatdrop )
All I need for you guys is a little help in coming up with ideas, I'll do the rest.

Please don't show me finished cards, because then I'll feel like I didn't make it myself and I won't be able to tell him I did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:46 pm

You know, I am so tempted to make a SasuNaru faggotry card, but I'm too bored.

Alluminn

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm
Yeah that's not really what I'm looking for but thanks anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:30 pm
I honestly expected that I would actually get help with this, I thought some of you would think this was a neat thing for someone to do for their friend and want to be a part of it. I regret having asked you guys for help.  

Severed Restriction

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 am
What about a revenge card that forces all Sasuke's to attack this turn and powers them up.

Also a trap of Naruto and Sakura that Special Summons a destroyed Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:04 am

Make something along the lines of Scrap-Iron Scarecrow.

Name it "Log"

Naruto Abridged reference. >.>

Severed Restriction
I honestly expected that I would actually get help with this, I thought some of you would think this was a neat thing for someone to do for their friend and want to be a part of it. I regret having asked you guys for help.

You should really wait a few days before posting something like that...

User Image  

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 am
Okay, now THOSE are the kind of suggestions I was looking for, thank you both very much. And you're right Hinameki, I was too quick and I'm sorry, to everyone but Magadei...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:37 pm
Here are the cards you guys helped me create:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think the Replacement Jutsu is a little too strong, it's setback isn't high enough for it's benefit...  

Severed Restriction

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:13 am
Alright, so I'm finished with the cards, I've got 21 cards in the set, and that's 63 cards to choose from when he makes a deck. However there is still a problem, I have to scale each card down individually, and I have to use a program that will preserve the sharpness of the image, but I don't have photoshop or any similar application on my laptop. I have a friend that builds websites for a living, and as such, she is very good at doing all sorts of crazy things with images on a computer, she should be able too do it for me but she is lazy and procrastinates a lot, so it's going to take her forever unless I'm annoying her about it constantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 pm
dont forget the occular jutsus, and new chidori movesets.
sasuke has amaterasu and nightmare realm now, yaaaaay, but hes still gay for not tapping his slave, ever....  

Gawd killer

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 pm
Severed Restriction
Alright, so I'm finished with the cards, I've got 21 cards in the set, and that's 63 cards to choose from when he makes a deck. However there is still a problem, I have to scale each card down individually, and I have to use a program that will preserve the sharpness of the image, but I don't have photoshop or any similar application on my laptop. I have a friend that builds websites for a living, and as such, she is very good at doing all sorts of crazy things with images on a computer, she should be able too do it for me but she is lazy and procrastinates a lot, so it's going to take her forever unless I'm annoying her about it constantly.

Download THE GIMP. It's basically a "poor man's Photoshop." It's free.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 am
Gawd killer
dont forget the occular jutsus, and new chidori movesets.
sasuke has amaterasu and nightmare realm now, yaaaaay, but hes still gay for not tapping his slave, ever....
I can't put amaterasu in there because my friend is way behind in the series, and I don't want to spoil it for him, but yes I put the Sharingan in there.  

Severed Restriction

Matt Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:13 am
All this support will work for Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke too, right?

Heehee. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 am
Hinameki
Severed Restriction

Download THE GIMP. It's basically a "poor man's Photoshop." It's free.

User Image
Photoshop's free too
If you hack it
;3  

Alluminn

Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items