Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Something I thought you guys would get a kick out of xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:42 pm
Me and my friend Vanessa made this x3

User Image

I kinda want to make it into a mat xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm
THAT..... IS ....... AWESOME

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm
Edit the Crush Card Virus into his hand better, and then perhaps. I'd personally prefer it to just be the Joker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm
i agree with Fighter....but, what would be better than that is the Joker from the Batman cartoons(from Batman...not from "The Batman")holding the Crush Card Virus...  

Bakuram

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm
Yar, I planned to make it better before going to print it xD

This was just thrown together in a few minutes because we thought it'd be funny as hell xD

I kinda want to add a caption...

"Congratulations to The Joker, Shonen Jump Gotham Champion!" x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:54 pm
x Mydia x

This was just thrown together in a few minutes because we thought it's be funny as hell xD

lol...he used his anti "Gotham City" deck ftw.... XDDDD  

Bakuram

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Bakuram
x Mydia x

This was just thrown together in a few minutes because we thought it's be funny as hell xD

lol...he used his anti "Gotham City" deck ftw.... XDDDD

Of course! xD

He shows TeleDAD his "pencil trick" and "puts a smile" on Lightsworn's face >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:59 pm
the pencil trick is the only scene i've seen from the dark knight .. and might i say that was the most badass trick ever  

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:01 pm
Fighter_guy
the pencil trick is the only scene i've seen from the dark knight .. and might i say that was the most badass trick ever

As if you wouldn't hear this from anyone else, but it's an amazing movie, and I highly recommend you watch the whole thing someday x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am
Bakuram
i agree with Fighter....but, what would be better than that is the Joker from the Batman cartoons(from Batman...not from "The Batman")holding the Crush Card Virus...

Voiced by Mark Hamill!

It's extremely believable that the Joker would play Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I doubt if he would actually care about winning... he'd probably lose and then shoot his opponent with a bit of witty dialogue.  

Kuan Hsing

shenju_mudo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:31 pm
wait...hold on...make it into a mat?! i want a mat! i'd pay for that sort of thing. anyone willing to give me the hook up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:05 pm
To make it funnier put Exodia in his hand.  

The Mighty Q

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:13 pm
no, Zomg, crush card kills my exodia which i know you hate  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 pm
Kuan Hsing
Bakuram

Voiced by Mark Hamill!

It's extremely believable that the Joker would play Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I doubt if he would actually care about winning... he'd probably lose and then shoot his opponent with a bit of witty dialogue.
Have you seen his brutality in the DC vs Mortal Combat game? if not you can watch it on youtube, and it's pretty damn awesome.  

Severed Restriction

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:09 pm
Severed Restriction
Kuan Hsing
Bakuram

Voiced by Mark Hamill!

Have you seen his brutality in the DC vs Mortal Combat game? if not you can watch it on youtube, and it's pretty damn awesome.
the Headshot one or the Card toss  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces