Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What to you think
  Good idea
  Bad idea
View Results

fireinthenight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm
Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Okay this game is played by predicting the death of the person above you. Since I'm first I'll wait on someone to post.
Morons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:41 pm
You'll be pushed down a well by me!

Hey fire, I suggest calling it the death game or something if you can change it. The divination game sounds boring.  

silverdust_hearts

II shy sakura II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm
"I see... the Grim! You'll be attacked by Wherewolves!!"

(This game is Interresting. Are there any limitations?)
(By the way, it was the first thing that came into my head)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:21 pm
In my crystal ball I see you being attacked by blue butterflies.  

PadfootsPet

Dragon In A Tree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 pm
-Gasps dramatically- My tealeaves foretells a tragic end for you my dear...

I see a forth coming shadow.. A secret hidden deep within the past... And I see the grim, lurking in the darkest of courners.. I see... Ravens, feeding on decoyed brains... I see impending doom!

Oh wait... That was just school coming up..

You'll get hit by a buss, that's being drove by one very drunk Severus Snape... What Severus is doing driving a buss of all things, I do not know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 pm
Kitsune no Zetsumei finish their tea and I pick up the cup and swirl the remains around the cup. I look to see the image of a fuzzy bunny, a foutain and an acorn on the side opposite the handle. In about six months time from now you will have to be brave about something to do with financials but they will pay off in the end. If you are honest and brave about it.  

KatieInTheBox

The Flower Seller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:58 am
KatieInTheBox
Kitsune no Zetsumei finish their tea and I pick up the cup and swirl the remains around the cup. I look to see the image of a fuzzy bunny, a foutain and an acorn on the side opposite the handle. In about six months time from now you will have to be brave about something to do with financials but they will pay off in the end. If you are honest and brave about it.

I see it..

I see a dramatic ending for you..

I see harry potter's evil twin whispering the avacadva curse and a green flash of light and I hear your scream...

Hang on, you wouldn't scream would you? you would be dead before you even hit the ground, so let's try that again.

I see Harry Potter's twin rasing his wand, whispering the deadly curse and a flash of green light..

Edit: Good huh? mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:13 pm
On the next eclipse, when the planets are aligned, a great evil shall enter your room while you sleep and snuff out your existance!!!  

Kirby_Komatose

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 pm
Lord Voldy comes back from the dead, conjures a pillow, puts it on your head while you sleep, sits on it and suffocates you. (=  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 am
I see...I see...No,wait I don't.
*spits on dusty crystal ball,and clean it with her's sleeve*
There we go.Okay,I see you trapped in Lockhart's office,with his paintings on walls,and he bores you to death with his stories,and braging xd  

Amelia Prince

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:08 am
Severus Snape plants a decoy of himself alive and while you are hugging him, he takes over your body and makes you kill yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 am
*thinks about hugging Snape* mmmmmmm.......oh what we were talking about?O,yeah,divination.

James's spirit comes to you,and says that he loves you,but you can be together only in the ''world over'',so you kill yourself,and go with him.

Sorry I can't think of anything better,you got me lost with that Snape hugz thing...*keeps daydreaming*  

Amelia Prince

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:23 pm
Muhahah YOu used my weakness.

I see...The marauder's pull a prank which you tragically get in the middle of, go crazy and get attacked by death eaters, thuss killing you!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 pm
Lily sees you with James and gets jealous even though she still wont admit to liking him. She then sweet talks Slughorn into some ingredients from his store to make a taseless poison and then slips the poison into your pumpkin juice which you drink and first lose your sense of taste, followed by smell, then hearing, followed by touch, and the last thing you see before you go blind is Lily kissing James and waving goodbye to you. Within the next 24 hours you kill yourself because you have neither of the 5 sences.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Hahah. I always knew Lilz was the jealous type wink .

I see the Grim chasing after you. You run and run with no place to hide. You jump in the lake. The merpeople drang you under and you drown. A tragic ending my dear indeed.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff