Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:11 am
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Therefore, may I say you love close quarters rather than distance combat?"
Misty asked before turning back on Jessica who was asking her earlier regarding her scribbles on the floor.
"oh I just felt like doodling, it's fun, you should try it sometime"
The brunette replied, not really feeling like sharing her thoughts with Jessica yet, after all, she had yet to actually trust her.
More over it meant she would have to spend quite an amount of time with this meister which Scarlet brought over.
Stepping up to Jessica, she would take note on the enemy's arrival but since everyone was already having their sneak peak at them, Misty opted to ask Queen or Scarlet about them later.
On the mean time she would look at Jessica dead in the eye before placing a hand on her cheek.
"Alright love, please stay still and try to remove my hand... unless of course you're comfortable as we are right now."
If she was to trust Jessica she would have to start by measuring her strength.
While the act of holding her chin wasn't really that complicated, Misty's discipline would keep her arm firm and said hand holding Jessica's chin gently. It would take Jessica some effort and / or strategy to move Misty's hand away. Which the brunette would measure to get an idea of how much force can the meister generate on her own.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:48 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jessica looked up at Misty. "U-um, I'd say I can do either one fairly wellll..uh! Not to brag or anything..." she added quickly. She blushed when Misty put a hand on her cheek. "Okay," she replied before lifting up her hand to take Misty's. She began to pull and slowly but easily removed Misty's hand from her chin. "Is that good?" She asked, perplexed by the strange test. Meanwhile, Scarlet nodded vigorously at Queen. "Mmm hmm. The Arena Master is a theatrical guy. He is master of an entertainment business after all. We'll have to come up with sonething before we start."

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The new arrivals quickly gathered around each other with Naomi seeming to be the clear leader of the team. There was no doubt: This was Team Death. The pink-haired girl had a strange collar around her neck, locked in the back. She was fidgeting with it in annoyance, clearly not liking the feeling of it. "I don't get why I have to wear this collar," she whined as she tugged at it. "Make Herald wear it. He's a doggie." Herald leaned down, his nose to nose with the girl. "I. Am not. A doggie." He growled angrily. Clearly they'd had this discussion before. "I knew it!" Replied the pink-haired girl triumphantly. "It IS a costume!" "ARH!" Herald roared, picking up the pink-haired girl by the collar and drawing her close. "IT'S NOT A COSTUME!" Scarlet watched the scene, giggling lightly. "Looks like we have some stiff competition," Fleur said sarcastically.

The woman with the purple eyes suddenly stiffened, her eyes darting to a seemingly empty point around ten feet away. She held that gaze for a moment before looking away again, relaxing slightly.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:41 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen rose an eyerbrow "Prefer anything to be honest but im more effective at close range" she explained to misty as she would continue her conversation and planning. her eyes looked upon the other team "Still a dumb Idea....just call us something simple...the five women...or something" she told Scarlet as she sighed "So...theres a alternate Reaver...probably weaker then him...wont be an issue...Theres what smells like a certain woman's kid...shouldn't be any issues and three I don;t know...its not looking too hard..." she stated

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Well I suppose that should do... for now"
The weapon replied as she expected Jessica to find some difficulty moving her arm away... that or she was really tired from her training session this morning.
None the less the groups were showing up and she was making sure to take Queen's words into account.
"Fair enough Queen."
Back to Scarlet she was sharing the same opinion as Queen regarding the name.
"Yeah, you kind of set us all up for your team so it's just logical you pick the name as well don't you think?"
With that she would turn over her shoulder to look at Jessica dead in the eye, as if she was sinking inside her soul scavenging for answers, yet Misty said or revealed nothing about it and simply went back onto the others. Pondering if Jessica was indeed that strong. It was weird... since it had been ages since she had a meister that could wield her... at that didn't turn out well... for said meister.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 am
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Scarlet puffed out her cheeks, kicking Queen in the shin causing no damage or pain in her current form. "No, we have to think of a good one! Didn't you hear this is an entertainment spectacle. People will be watching. And don't make me come up with everything. It was hard enough getting everyone here as it is!" Scarlet told both Misty and Queen. She paused and looked over at the newcomers as Queen mentioned them. "Oh, that alternate Reaver guy is Herald. I guess if you know him in your dimension he's probably not too different. The one in charge in the orange is Naomi Dutrow. She's Saint Clara's former second-in-command. An ex-Machinist and one of the strongest of them. Don't underestimate her. The blonde is Carmen, one of the stronger students from the Special Arenas and that young girl....strange. She's supposed to be from our future. I'm not sure what she's doing here outside of helping Team Death." She frowned at the last one. "And the pink-haired one is the most dangerous of the group. She may not look it but she'll be one of our biggest threats. That collar she's wearing is some kind of suppression device that keeps her powers under control since she can be.....a little unreliable. Still, I don't doubt for a second they'll remove her collar if they think they need to to win. Be ready."

While Scarlet was still speaking a sudden, overwhelming stench of decay and rot would fill the air. No sooner had it done so than a strange, ball of what looked like greenish fog floated quickly over the grass to where everyone else was. As soon as it reached them the ball quickly materialized into a young girl in a white dress who landed lighting on her feet. As soon as she had changed forms the rotten smell vanished completely. "The Witch of The Black Swamp," Scarlet told Queen. "I'm surprised to see her out of her swamp. She rarely comes out unless there's something she wants really bad." She turned back to Queen. "Don't be fooled by her looks. That's not her true form." There was a flash of blue light and another individual arrived. A boy with black hair and dark eyes. Scarlet looked at him but for some reason decided not to say anything in regards to who or what he was.

User Image

User Image

Meanwhile, Jessica seemed to shrink under Misty's gaze. "Umm..was that good?" She asked hesitantly. "That was what you wanted me to do right?" She was obviously intimidated by Misty both in terms of strength and personality. She glanced to the side at Scarlet and Queen almost as if asking them the same question but they both seemed preoccupied with the continuous stream of newcomers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked down at Scarlet Dont....kick me...if you care about remaining unharmed" she told the girl "Look...I don't care for a team name...just make one up...no one on this group of misfits are going to complain about a name...unless its a really dumb one" she stated bluntly as she looked at the pink haired girl "well...since they don't know anything about me...then we just take advantage of their last resort..." she stated "If things get too complicated we put the collar back on" she stated before looking back to scarlet "every method of removing can be replicated in the opposite motion, its what many strategists call a reversal"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 am
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty remained thoughtful for a moment. Whether she realized she was once against staring back at Jessica or not was unknown. She thought about Scarlet's little complain about not being her the one doing everything.
Of course, Misty should realize what she was doing at a given moment when she suddenly picked Jessica up like a little doll and ogled her from head to toe, looking back at every single member no Scarlet's group, each time looking back at Jessica before going to the next one as if she was measuring the meister or comparing her to the rest of the team.
"I can't really think about a n order in our team. Most of us are good on teams but are more likely used to move in solo should we need to... I mean... most of us."
Said the brunette while staring at Jessica, as she seemed to be the only one that "relied" upon someone apparently. Then again she ignored that fact, yet given how she was asked to look over her and train her it gave Misty said impression.
"as Queen said, we're a bunch of misfits with no particular bond between us but the price we share in common, we don't even have proper coordination as a team."
She smirked while looking at Jessica dead in the eyes.
"Those who do not know us see us as a unit and contemplate what they don't know... and those who know us well enough know we aren't exactly a team reliant unit, but know well enough than to look down on us individually, let alone wonder what may be able to achieve as a team.
Our misfit and lack of organization let us bluff against both teams, as they would have to wonder what we may pull out. forcing them to move either carefully or to try out and scout us which leads us to some opportunities to punish them for it... or to get ourselves some space. heh... it's just as if you built your deck out of Jack of all trades and Jokers and wonder how things would go out there... you're pretty much playing going into the fray guns blazing and burning cards from every team's deck.... heh..."

She gave it a moment, still staring at Jessica for a second before turning towards Scarlet.
"So... what about Burning Cards? "
Asked the brunette, still holding her apprentice and current hostage in the air.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:03 am
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"You mean like Five Women?" Scarlet countered acidly to Queen's idea of not caring about a name unless it was dumb. When Queen talked about the collar. "Well hypothetically yes. Although um....I don't think just popping it back on her will be that easy." She scratched the back of her head as she talked, looking at the other pink-haired girl who was being separated from Herald by Carmen and Naomi. "It's worth a shot I guess. But it's easier said than done." "Eek!" Jessica cried as Misty lifted her up like a doll. She echoed Misty's gaze, following it from one of the other contenders and then back to her before Misty finished. "Misty don't break her!" Cautioned Scarlet. "You can do that after the tournament." "W-what!? No, please don't?" Pleaded Jessica. Scarlet shrugged at Misty's note about their lack of coordination, completely ignoring Jessica. "Yeah well...we'll manage somehow," she replied. Jessica looked back at Misty with a silent yet uncertain gaze. Scarlet also gazed at Misty silently but it was more with a look of almost....pride? Being impressed? Nevertheless she kept whatever thoughts came with that expression to herself. "Burning Cards, huh?" Scarlet mused. "Okay, we can go with that." She finally decided with a happy expression. "Better than "Five Women". Geez lewees." She turned back to look at the other tournament members who were variously conversing with each other or keeping to themselves. Ash and Katherine were conversing with each other quietly while Klaudia had knelt down in the grass, drawing strange symbols in the dirt. Athena was standing quiet and still almost like a robot. Team Death had finally separated Herald and Aris and were trying to calm Herald into a more reasonable state of mind. While they were looking, another contestant quietly slipped into the group.

User Image

The girl was clearly a Kitsune yet she gave off an odd aura as if she were mixed with something else. Something...darker. Still she didn't seem particularly hostile. In fact she threw a light smile Queen's way, acknowledging the only other Kitsune of the group to arrive. "Hm...Gloria the Dark Kitsune. Another major problem." Scarlet looked back at her teammates. "She's strong and smart, a bad combination unless it's me." She rocked back on her heels. "Looking like a really interesting lineup here."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:30 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just kept her eyes out on he other fighters her eyes glaring at Scarlet when she made her remark about the five women team name "I really don't care about a name...i've never had to make a name for me or the group i worked with...other people did that" she stated shrugging. she would sigh as she continued to look around but her eyes met the fox "Gloria the dark kitsune? really...naming it off with dark..." she sighed "seriously...this world has terrible add ons..." she stated before looking at Scarlet "well if shes a bad combination then you can deal with her, she stated before looking back at Gloria, she didn't smile nor did she even bother giving any sort of acknowledgement, she just seemed to hold a serious stare upon her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Queen and Scarlet kept talking about the names and people being a problem. She did a quick turn to meet up with this Gloria girl, turning back onto Jessica shortly after given Misty wasn't as interested on the newcommers unless either one of the intel cared about sharing any more details. Other than that it was simple, if Scarlet said she was a problem, she was a problem, meaning either she has to disappear asap or she has to be avoided. Which Misty could read on the battlefield by staring at Scarlet's reactions and / or Instructions. Other than that, members who were merely mentioned but nothing out of the extraordinaire were potential picks for either her to claim or to use as a measuring tool to bait other fighter's moves.
And then there was this girl in her arms. Now staring at her with uneasy eyes.
"Why would Scarlet want someone like you?"
"Is she bored?"
"Does she miss the company?"
"Does this girl hold an ace on her sleeve?"

There were many questions scattered into the wind, none of them leaving the brunette's lips. It was intriguing, strong, yet really fearful or more likely unwilling to use her strength to give herself some credit...
Misty seemed now confused around the subject, even her face was giving away she was having trouble trying to figure whatever she was trying to find around Jessica.
She would calm down a bit when Scarlet asked not to break her yet.
"Oh don't worry, I'm not planning to... more like figuring how not to break her until then."
The brunette assured.addressing scarlet with a gentle smile only to turn her puzzled look at Jessica who pleaded not to be broken.
"oh it's alright love, I'll break you good... it will hurt I won't lie to you... but whenever you suffer, whenever you need a shoulder to cry upon, I'll be there... lending you my shoulder... holding your hand... until you become a beautiful pile of dust in which we can finally bring forth the best you you could ever be... like a phoenix rising from her ashes... I know it's possible... because I've been there... I've been broken countless times so I can be who I am today..."
She assured shooting Jessica which the most dangerous, calming and gentle smile the brunette had ever given, there were no lies in her words. She would break her, but would be there for her... a dangerous mind game set before Jessica's eyes. Misty would suddenly lower her down, before a gentle pull would bring Jessica within the brunette's embrace, warm an gentle... just like her promise to her just now.
"so... until that day... I won't harm you... I promise Jessica..."
She replied shortly after releasing her hostage, only to held her hand gently, Jessica could easily release herself from it no effort needed.
".. would you let me protect you until then?"
Asked the dangerously sweet brunette, now asking for Jessica's permission to pretty much protect her, only to break her life apart when that time was right.
While the mood she set up for was warm and caring, there was something that set the brunette off. She would not break her character, her eyes and warm smile were only for Jessica. She would keep her play.
None the less there was a presence that had called for her attention. One she would make sure to pay a visit.
She could feel her own blood boiling with excitement. despite her calming exterior, if only would make her gentle hold on Jessica's hand warmer. Helping with the safe haven mood she had cautiously.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:41 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Scarlet scratched the side of her head as she listened to Queen. "Well she's a kitsune like you so I'm kinda hoping you'd have a bit more insight into how she thinks and stuff. Maybe chat her up some? Oh what am I saying? Just...try to think like a Kitsune, okay?" Just then, there was a slight buzzing sound before a new figure quickly zipped into existence seemingly out of nowhere. Scarlet's attention went to him immediately. "Uh....I'm not exactly sure who that is...." she admitted. "Looks like he could be trouble," Fleur noted. The figure was tall, easily seven feet and wielded a scythe bigger than it was. Its cloak swirled around it in the slight wind and its eyes glowed an eerie blue strangely making it seem even less alive. The figure remained silent, approaching no one and giving no indication of the team it was a part of. Scarlet turned to Queen. "You're not from around here. Any idea what that is?" She asked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jessica didn't seem completely convinced by Misty's words, in fact they seemed to make her even more nervous. "I....I don't know...." she muttered, the fear obvious in her voice. When Misty pulled Jessica into a tight embrace Jessica flinched slightly as if she were expecting Misty to attack her. However, she didn't pull away from the embrace. "I....." she paused for a moment. "Yes..." she replied finally as she leaned into Misty's hug. It was obvious she wanted approval from someone. She had no connections to anything other than Scarlet who had been aloof during the entire time they were together.

Scarlet giggled at the moment between the two of them. "Awww that's so sweet! I - Augh!!" Scarlet was caught off-guard as someone suddenly appeared behind her without warning. It was a tall man, white-blonde with piercing blue eyes. As soon as he manifested everyone's attention was drawn to him. And it was clear why. As soon as he appeared it was as if some kind of mental block had been removed from everyone's mind. They suddenly remembered he had been there the entire time. For some reason he had escaped the perception of everyone else there. It wasn't invisibility, it was simply that he had somehow escaped the notice of everyone. But when the strange mental block removed the memories of him being there, walking around among the contestants came back clearly. The strange feeling Queen had felt earlier suddenly made sense. There was a strange power about the man. His soul seemed completely average though it had to be some sort of advanced form of Soul Protect.

The Arena Master

User Image

"Hello everyone, and welcome to The Arenas. Or rather, a small field meant to gather you all together for the trials you are about to face." Despite speaking calmly - even quietly - his voice seemed to easily project. "We are still waiting on a few contestants but I think we should go ahead with the greetings while we wait." This had to be The Arena Master. No sooner had he finished speaking than the field seemed to come to life. Picnic tables suddenly sprung up in the middle of the field, already laid out with food of all kinds. Everything from simple sandwiches to elaborately prepared steaks sat ready for a feast. "I think it best we all have a little time to enjoy ourselves before we start. Mingle, perhaps meet some of the other contestants? Or discuss strategy among yourselves. Whatever the case, this welcome party has been made ready for you. Please enjoy yourself until we are ready to move on to the main event." Some of the guests seemed taken aback by the sudden hospitality of their host. Others such as Scarlet didn't seem the slightest bit surprised. "Arena Master. Long time no see!" Scarlet greeted. "Scarlet. It's good to see you again. I'd say you've grown up since I last saw you but apparently your age has reversed." Scarlet gave a slight smile. "Well I like to think I've added more years to my life," she replied. The Arena Master eyed Scarlet's assembled team. "You seem to have chosen an interesting lineup. I look forward to seeing what they can do." The Arena Master's eyes rested upon Queen. "I don't recognize you, yet when I got too close you almost saw through my illusion. I commend you for that. Who are you and where do you come from?" The Arena Master's voice was casual and friendly, no trace of malice detectable within his tone. Fleur didn't seem surprised by The Arena Master either though for the moment she remained silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:18 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at scaret and sighed keeping her arms crossed "Think like a kitsune...you either are the least sensitive person or have no thought process on what you say" she stated bluntly "I'm a kitsune...kinda hard not to think like one...besides as i mentioned before....Im a tactician all i do is plan...besides i need to see how they fight to know how to fine a style to beat them" she explained before taking notice to the machine like being that was giant in stature. "Your preaching to the wrong choir kid" she stated, making it clear she didn't know anything on the arrival "Honestly...all i can say is its probably either part machine...or fully machine based on its legs" she stated.
As she was looking around still, she would soon get that same presence she found before, though for some reason she felt like she almost forgot about it, which being that she now noticed it again it was like she forgot but she could still have the feeling or remembering it, it was strange. though back to her concern she would see the blonde haired man as he would begin to speak to everyone, then to scarlet. she would give a sigh as he mentioned mingling with other people, which really didn't interest her much, more so she just wanted her own thing to happen, she was only har because of a prize so mingling wasn't her interest, she was about to begin to walk away to find a spot under a tree when her ears caused her to stop, the arena master spoke up seemingly speaking directly to her, she would have her head turn and give a glance with a smirk "I appreciate the commending, Though, I'm no one important, Just a fox from a tree, nothing more or less, From what I hear....you love a good show, Don't you think a bit of mystery adds to the...suspense factor of the games, I certainly do" she told him "But if you are that interested, I can give you a hint, I come from a place where its only natural to kill those weaker than you" she explained "i'd tell you more, but as you can see theres...animals whom can hear, so you'll have to excuse me if i leave out other information"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty smiled gently, forgetting about Herald for a while when Jessica accepted her invitation. She closed her eyes and embraced the girl trying to sense her soul. Of course she would have a little trouble doing so given the Arena Master popping out of nowhere. Yet, since she did not sense Queen or Scarlet panicking she decided to ignore their host, especially since his attention was set on Queen. Instead, she cradled Jessica into her embrace, as she kept trying to find her soul... It felt as if she was exploring the voids of space. Which intrigued Misty even further.
"Then I'll take good care of you Jessica"
She assured, patting the meister's back gently, still trying to find the girl's soul.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:49 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Arena Master

User Image

The Arena Master gave a friendly laugh at Queen's response. "Well, you'll be right at home then," he assured her. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss....?" "Queen," Scarlet informed him. "Queen. Well, it was a pleasure to meet you Queen. I wish you and your team the best of luck. If you'll excuse me I must go greet our other guests." With a slight wave he walked off towards some of the other contestants. Scarlet turned to Queen once again. "Look, I know you want to be a wallflower but we need to mingle for the moment. You don't have to talk to anyone, just be here. We don't want to stand out right now or other people will notice we're isolated and not willing to cooperate with others. That will make us look weak. We CAN'T look weak right now, okay?" Scarlet explained. "Just sit down with the rest of us. You don't need to find people to talk to."

Jessica nodded slowly into Misty's chest in response to her promise. She too seemed focused on Misty rather than The Arena Master. As Misty searched for Jessica's soul she would begin to notice something strange. She found Jessica's soul, but it there was something strange. In the first place it was slightly harder to find, but when it was found it looked perfectly normal. At first. In fact, it looked too normal. Much like a wax apple in a bowl that looked real until one got really close. Upon close inspection it was easy to tell that the soul was too perfect, too unblemished to be real. It was a perfect copy of the average Meister's soul. It was lovely, but it didn't react to anything. Not wavelength or even emotion. Jessica didn't seem to notice this as she continued to lean into Misty without comment.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:17 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen gave a nod "indeed i hope i am right at home" she stated. before she could even give a name Scarlet jumped in giving her name up to the area master, which made Queen sigh a bit "and the pleasure right back at you" she stated as she gave a small wave back to im as he went off to go talk to the other groups, and yet again scarlet decided to stop queen and interupt her "a wall flower?" she asked raising an eyebrow, she would give a sigh to scarlets explaination"look, you...never really fight yourself do you?" she asked crossing her arms "Unlike how you function as a figher...whenevrr you do decide your going to fight in the past...I don't play around or faulter...when im fighting I employ my own strategy, one of which...especially when entering a tournament...follows a strict style of behavior. When your going to be possibly fighting multiple groups, you give them what they want to see...weakness, enough so they get cocky and they don't take you seriously" she explained "And what do you think happens when you underestimate an opponent? you get overwhelmed, which with that advantage and the knowledge to take advantage of it, you create a simplistic trap that ensures at least one victory" she explained "Which is why i don't really care if they see us as weak" she told her "now if this was a single man fighting tournament or only one opponent...then i would assert my dominance to be seen as strong" she explained to her

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces