PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Human | Theme:Here | Mood:
Jeg er ikke her for tilgivelse
jeg har kommet for bare en ting
..Off med hodet..

User Image

Akira didn't know Sora all that much but what he did know was that she wasn't actually scared of being out during the night time which gave him a reason to trust her. She seemed as if she can take care of herself. As he turned his head back toward the mystery man, he heard one name. Juniper. Must of been the girl behind him which to him, was quite shy. He looked at Nathan before back at the others before speaking up once again,"I truly believe she'll be fine. She is definitely a girl who isn't scared of the dark. Now with her blade, she can fend for herself. I'm going to go to the bar though in the dark city though."
Akira then picked up his large axe with a smile on his face. His eyes then slowly looked over at Juniper before speaking up once again,"So how do you two fend yourselves? You two got any weapons or fighting experience?"

User Image

Alex Trevell

Houndooms

Vicar Amelia

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Rei,Nathan,Akira | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Mood:Embarrassed
...Les larmes ou la pluie
Fait chavirer les nuages
Et si le soleil...

User Image

The hand on her shoulder had caught her off guard, her eyes flicking upwards to stare at Rei with a bewildered expression. They were... Trying to comfort her. Kind, that - it made her feel like a burden in a sense, that they'd need to go this far to keep someone calm and collected, but she was also grateful. "... Mn... Th...Thank you." The little doll managed to mumble out under her breath.

Take things at your own pace, hm? She resumed taking her position behind them in thought, doing her best to take a more relaxed stance with a slightly tilted up chin as if to feign a moment of confidence - ah, she was practicing. Calm? She could do that. Confident? She couldn't do that, but she could certainly pretend to be. Sociable? ... Now she's getting ahead of herself.

The moment a question was vaguely directed to her, she'd attempt to pipe up only to waver in tone - and resume hiding behind Rei to mumble and stutter. It seemed her plan backfired on her, and she was stuck in the same position again.

"I ah... I-... N... No fighting uhm- I... Heal." Well, at least she tried.

Houndooms

Alex Trevell

Aussie Srives

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:58 pm
Nathan Loklier

The Desert Alchemist

User Image
"Typical, ordinary, intellectual figure by day, but by night..."

Nathan drew his pistol, twirling it before aiming it to the floor at an angle, and pulled his rifle out, holding both in hand each. "Though I prefer fighting from a distance with subduing ammo-" he then gave a simple flick to his rifle while holding a button, giving it more of a sword form, "-I can at least try melee combat as a last resort." Afterwords, he holstered his pistol, and returned the blade back to rifle mode, slipping it back into its case.

Company: Akira, Rei, Juniper
Tasks/Duties: Discuss
Condition: Healthy
Race: Human
Inventory: Flame Shot x10, Sand vial x3, Frost Shot x 10, Spark Shot x10
Equipped: Quicksilver (In image) - Flame 10/10, Bayonet - Empty
Health: ████████████████████
Stamina: ████████████████████
Magic: ████████████████████
OOC:

Theme / Battle
Quotes

Aussie Srives

Vicar Amelia

Houndooms

"...well, more or less the same, but I have more monsters to defend against."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:47 pm
Profile:Here | Species:Human | Appearance:Here

User Image

User Image
"As Juniper said, she's not one for fighting. Though when it comes to healing and herbalism she's quite the genius." Indeed, were it not for her talent, their new found friend may have met an early death. This girl may have appeared meek and shy on the outside, but there was no doubting she was talented. "As for myself," Rei continued, "I use whatever I can, really. At the moment, all I have is this." Rei would draw a dagger, quite simple in design. "It might not be the greatest weapon, but it's served me well thus far. Though I was thinking during my time at the academy I should pick up something a little more.. effective. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be wielding one of your creations, Nathan."

Vicar Amelia

Alex Trevell

Aussie Srives

dragonball drip
Crew

Rich Smoker

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

..Off med hodet..

User Image

"Healers are very important for missions, never forget that", Akira spoke softly to Juniper, listening to the other two explaining what they have. The person with Juniper explained his knife which is always good to have and hearing Nathan being more long distance styled which made him smile with his transforming rifle blade. As he grinned slightly, he placed his axe on the table before speaking up softly to Nathan,"Where can I find these materials to make things go quicker? Make things easier if I get the materials and help get some great items in the process. Also could use some long ranged weapons as well like a pistol. I have some skill with gunsmithing but I haven't had a gun in ages."

User Image

Houndooms

Alex Trevell

Vicar Amelia

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:03 pm
Nathan Loklier

The Desert Alchemist

User Image

"As Akira said, healers are invaluable. A single medic or similar role can dramatically improve the survival rate of a team. As far as weapons go, a weapon is only as useful as the person wielding it." It wasn't many that possessed medical knowledge, or even the skills to apply it. As Akira mentioned the materials, Nathan went over to a cabinet, pulling out a key, and unlocked it, revealing an assortment of vials of different colors, either fluid or powder. "This is my general supply. Many others are reserved for certain experiments, or for crafting more ammo."

OOC:

Theme / Battle
Quotes

Aussie Srives

Vicar Amelia

Houndooms

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Rei,Nathan,Akira | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Mood:Calm
Fait chavirer les nuages
Et si le soleil...

User Image

They assured her, calmed her senses as they reaffirmed her role as a healer. Yes... She was one, she should pride herself on her duty. "O-Oh I'm not..." Juniper would pipe up to interject as Rei commented on her intelligence, "Not a ahh... Aha... Not a g-genius." A gentle hum would escape as she dipped her head down after to each person. "T... Thank you."

She will do her best to be of service, not matter the cost. Juniper took a slight step out from behind Rei, feeling a bit more at ease with the group after some time had passed - though it only spoke very little volumes. "I-I'll take good care o-of you." In a humble motion the little doll would dip half of her frame down in a bow.

Juniper raised herself back up and gently clasped her hands in front of herself, her gaze remaining fixated to her feet.

[Out.Of.Care; Oops saw mistakes I had to fix]

Houndooms

Alex Trevell

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

..Off med hodet..

User Image

Akira smiled as he saw the collection that Nathan had, making him brush his beard softly before speaking softly,"Well this is quite a collection. Well Imma head back to the city but if you are ready. You'll know where I'll be. Drunk, stoned, or being stupid."
Akira chuckled softly before wrapping up his stuff in bandages, creating almost like a backpack in which he wrapped it enough to leave a little bit of a strap to wrap around his left shoulder. He then bowed to Juniper and her protector before looking up at Juniper with a slight smolder that he believes resembles Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's legendary smolder,"My lady~"
He then stood up straight before walking past the two, saluting toward Nathan before walking out of the lab. As he walked, he placed his headphones back over his ears as he listened to another one of his silly love songs. As he began to dance around slightly, twirling around like he's a Disney princess as he head back toward the dark city

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Alex Trevell

Houndooms

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

dragonball drip
Crew

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:40 pm
Profile:Here | Species:Human | Appearance:Here

User Image

User Image
Though Juniper was shy, she seemed to carry herself rather elegantly, something Rei wasn't the best at. They had to admire at least that about her. They returned their attention to gazing around the room, taking in small details. Many small parts caught their attention, as they thought about how each individual piece contributed to the workings of a larger mechanism. The idea was truly fascinating. As much as they could spend time observing every little detail, they figured it best to be on to the rest of the academy. "In any case, I think it's time I be off for now. There's more of the academy to see, not to mention classes. Juniper, will you be coming with me once more or will you be staying behind for now?"

Vicar Amelia

Alex Trevell

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Rei,Nathan| Species:Human | Theme:Here | Mood:Calm
Fait chavirer les nuages
Et si le soleil...

User Image

Time to be off... Now? Juniper watched Akira exit the room, his directive was towards the city - but what of them? She looked back at Rei, again outstretching her hand to gently tug onto the sleeve of their clothing. There was little to say, she didn't want to say anything else - But it was clear that she would follow obediently like a puppy.

Juniper offered only a single nod of her head as two fingers continued to pinch the fabric in a feeble manner. Today was surely a... Day. One she wouldn't argue over, however the rush of it all, the overwhelming feeling so similar to drowning in a sea of worry, anxiety, only to then be swept up against calming shores. Was this what it was like? To be a part of something?

"Ah..." The little doll took in a small breath of air, her mouth opening in preparation before slowly shutting.

She wanted to enjoy the warmth from the sand on this comforting beach.

Houndooms

Alex Trevell

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:35 pm
Nathan Loklier

The Desert Alchemist

User Image

"Best of luck in your travels then." He smiled to them, watching as they each began to head off in their own directions. Once he was alone, he opened up his supply cache and began unloading his fresh stock into his personal supplies. Experiments that needed doing, and new ideas that needed exploring. Doing everything by himself was nice and all, but bouncing ideas off others often yielded helpful results. Ones he wouldn't soon forget.

OOC:

Theme / Battle
Quotes

Aussie Srives

Vicar Amelia

Houndooms

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:07 pm
-Time Skip to 1 week ahead-

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:02 am
User Image
Octavia Balam

Professor of magical studies

She brought her burly acquaintance to.. well there were certainly weapon refinery stations here but this wasn't exactly a forge. There was a forge nearby she was certain of it. She could smell the metal, it was like being in those smelly chains again.. delicious! Where was the place to go... "You were planning on meeting someone specific correct? What was their name again? Perhaps I could contact them with magic." She held her hand up and a book appeared flipping through its pages with names and contact information based off magical wavelengths they could be contacted across.. openly or discretely.. This glowing phantom book of hers flipped past a page with Akira's image on it in a bathtub with a rubber ducky and an actual horse wearing a jesters cap... He was of course drunk at the time and probably wouldn't remember it but there it was for a brief moment. He couldn't touch the book physically but if he tried it would turn to his page anyways just because of how it worked.

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

..Off med hodet..

User Image

"Nathan..something...didn't say his last name I don't think at least", Akira replied as he watched Octavia go through her book but unable to see the page of him and the rubber ducky and a jester-dressed horse. As he rubbed the back of his head, he turned around to notice his glove on the work bench which he knew that he was definitely working on it along with a gem that was connecting to the gem against the glove which made him smile. A magnetic enchantment like Nathan explained as he pulled off the axe from his back before placing it on the work bench before beginning to work on it,"I met this guy by helping him get back here with my friend, Sora. His work is great but there is something I've always wanted..and this axe upgrade will help me out and get me to my goal, cute stuff.."

User Image
User Image

Makako-ma

Alex Trevell

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:52 am
User Image
Octavia Balam

Professor of magical studies

Was he spacing out?? No, he was simply focused on the unseen! He was on about his axe again but it seemed there was more to that afterall. She released him to have a look at this object.. "Now that you mention it what need does one such as yourself need with an enchanted axe.. " with a flick of the wrist she turned to the right page now knowing the name she needed. Perhaps she could just detect a path to the man's location though it could also lead somewhere strange and unnecessary. Instead she just touched the book and cast a spell to make the person magically aware that she was seeking him if the signal was received. The glowing golden book would then disappear as she looked about intending to summon something else. "that should do it.. though if your deal with that one doesn't work out I could always enchant it myself though... it might not be exactly the type of enchantment you're used to. I suppose I may also require some form of catalyst for my enchantment spell unless I use something from the school facilities.. hmmm" she made a kind offer, quite selfless indeed, but obviously there was a bit of a catch when a demon enchanted one's belongings. It was probably for this reason they'd tend to hesitate to allow her to perform such tasks normally

Aussie Srives

Alex Trevell

Aries Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas