Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:53 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
<3 <3 <3

Quote:

Co Ownership Agreement for Erynion:

User Image

Faithofthefallen and LOLTERNATIVE will share equal sig and teepee rights

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Erynion's breedings, and full rights to all of Erynion's in character and OOC rp.

Should either Faith or Lolly not log on to Gaia for six months or more without notice or should either owner decide to leave Gaia, full ownership will revert to the other owner.

Any other stuff that comes up will be discussed between the two of them ;3

Quote:

Co Ownership agreement for Losille

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Losille's breedings, and full rights to all of Losille's in character and OOC rp.

Should either Faith or Lolly not log on to Gaia for six months or more without notice or should either owner decide to leave Gaia, full ownership will revert to the other owner.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 pm
Faithofthefallen
LOLTERNATIVE
<3 <3 <3

Quote:

Co Ownership Agreement for Erynion:

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Erynion's breedings, and full rights to all of Erynion's in character and OOC rp.

Quote:

Co Ownership agreement for Losille

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Losille's breedings, and full rights to all of Losille's in character and OOC rp.

agreed! thanks love <3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 pm
Co-ownership of Hard Tack revised.

Here is the original agreement.

First breeding: Was a staff custom by Mind. Luna, Jungle and Jade received breeding baskets and Mind had a mock breeding basket. (Jade and I classed this as our 'third' breeding in respect of the original agreement.

Second breeding: Was Jade's.

Third breeding: Is mine.

Since then breeding rules have changed and thus this revised agreement:

Fourth breeding: Junglerunner's.
Possible fifth breeding (if RPed): Junglerunner's.

Also Jade and I have agreed that if Mind and Luna are willing we will permit mock-breedings. Junglerunner can agree to these along with Luna and Mind and doesn't require expressed permission to clear who would be able to attempt for mock-breedings from Jade.

Original agreement stands also: Junglerunner has RP rights and signature/teepee rights.
JadeEye has signature/teepee rights.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:46 am
Co-ownership agreement between [Eskimo] and mold_cloud for Titine

User Image

mold_cloud gets display/sig rights only.

[Eskimo] gets all other rights.

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

mold_cloud

Newbie Noob

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:39 pm
[Eskimo]

User Image

mold_cloud gets display/sig rights only.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image

I, Divena, agree to co-own Idris Taerdos with DivenasMom.

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (Idris will not be mated without DivenasMom's agreement)

Of the breedings Idris has, both owners will co-own one of the baskets.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 pm
Divena
User Image

I, Divena, agree to co-own Idris Taerdos with DivenasMom.

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (Idris will not be mated without DivenasMom's agreement)

Of the breedings Idris has, both owners will co-own one of the baskets.

I agree!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 pm
I, -Moomoolattecha-, agrees to co-owner Lady Immersa de Luminia to Ebonrune under these rights.

User Image

Signature and TeePee Rights
Both owners hold equal sig and Teepee rights.

RP Rights
Ebonrune has full Roleplay rights and OCC roleplay rights. Moo only has OOC roleplay Rights.

Breeding Rights
Both owners hold equal breeding rights.
When it comes to a mate or fling, Both owners have to talk about it together.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Ebonrune, -Moomoolattecha- and the owner of the other pony. If there are only two baskets -moomoolattecha- will give Ebonrune full rights to the basket.

Disappearance
If Ebonrune vanishes without word for 3 months or so then -Moomoolattecha- may break the agreement. If -Moomoolattecha- vanishes for more then 3 months Ebonrune may have full rights to Lady Immersa de Luminia. If either have something going on in Real life it should be noted to the other owner if they have to take a break from Gaia.
-Moomoolattecha- can break the co-ownership whenever she wishes to.
Ebonrune can give up co-ownership whenever they please.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:03 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
I, -Moomoolattecha-, agrees to co-owner Lady Immersa de Luminia to Ebonrune under these rights.

User Image

Signature and TeePee Rights
Both owners hold equal sig and Teepee rights.

RP Rights
Ebonrune has full Roleplay rights and OCC roleplay rights. Moo only has OOC roleplay Rights.

Breeding Rights
Both owners hold equal breeding rights.
When it comes to a mate or fling, Both owners have to talk about it together.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Ebonrune, -Moomoolattecha- and the owner of the other pony. If there are only two baskets -moomoolattecha- will give Ebonrune full rights to the basket.

Disappearance
If Ebonrune vanishes without word for 3 months or so then -Moomoolattecha- may break the agreement. If -Moomoolattecha- vanishes for more then 3 months Ebonrune may have full rights to Lady Immersa de Luminia. If either have something going on in Real life it should be noted to the other owner if they have to take a break from Gaia.
-Moomoolattecha- can break the co-ownership whenever she wishes to.
Ebonrune can give up co-ownership whenever they please.

I, Ebonrune, agree to these terms. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:53 am
LOLTERNATIVE

Quote:

Co Ownership Agreement for Macalania:

User Image

SylverStar and LOLTERNATIVE will share equal sig and teepee rights

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Macalania's breedings, however if Lolly is absent from Gaia for 6 months or more without notice Sylver will be granted breeding rights. Full rights to all of Macalania's rp goes to LOLTERNATIVE .

All final decisions on Macalania belong to LOLTERNATIVE and she has the right to break this co-ownership whenever she wants (since these are her Soq orginally)

Quote:

Co Ownership agreement for Isilmé Taurë

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Isilmé Taurë's breedings, however if Lolly is absent from Gaia for 6 months or more without notice Sylver will be granted breeding rights. Full rights to all of Isilmé Taurë's rp goes to LOLTERNATIVE .

All final decisions on Isilmé Taurë belong to LOLTERNATIVE and she has the right to break this co-ownership whenever she wants (since these are her Soq orginally)

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:58 am
SylverStar
LOLTERNATIVE

Quote:

Co Ownership Agreement for Macalania:

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Macalania's breedings, however if Lolly is absent from Gaia for 6 months or more without notice Sylver will be granted breeding rights. Full rights to all of Macalania's rp goes to LOLTERNATIVE .

All final decisions on Macalania belong to LOLTERNATIVE and she has the right to break this co-ownership whenever she wants (since these are her Soq orginally)

Quote:

Co Ownership agreement for Isilmé Taurë

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Isilmé Taurë's breedings, however if Lolly is absent from Gaia for 6 months or more without notice Sylver will be granted breeding rights. Full rights to all of Isilmé Taurë's rp goes to LOLTERNATIVE .

All final decisions on Isilmé Taurë belong to LOLTERNATIVE and she has the right to break this co-ownership whenever she wants (since these are her Soq orginally)

agreed!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:50 pm

User Image

mold_cloud gets display/sig rights only. mold_cloud does not have any rights to any breeding arrangements involved with this Soquili.
mold_cloud does not need to provide any permissions regarding breeding, lifemating, plots or otherwise regarding this Soquili.
He voids all rights and permissions except for display/sig rights.

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 pm
junglerunner
Co-ownership of Hard Tack revised.

Here is the original agreement.

First breeding: Was a staff custom by Mind. Luna, Jungle and Jade received breeding baskets and Mind had a mock breeding basket. (Jade and I classed this as our 'third' breeding in respect of the original agreement.

Second breeding: Was Jade's.

Third breeding: Is mine.

Since then breeding rules have changed and thus this revised agreement:

Fourth breeding: Junglerunner's.
Possible fifth breeding (if RPed): Junglerunner's.

Also Jade and I have agreed that if Mind and Luna are willing we will permit mock-breedings. Junglerunner can agree to these along with Luna and Mind and doesn't require expressed permission to clear who would be able to attempt for mock-breedings from Jade.

Original agreement stands also: Junglerunner has RP rights and signature/teepee rights.
JadeEye has signature/teepee rights.

I agree to the above.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:20 pm
[Eskimo]

User Image

mold_cloud gets display/sig rights only. mold_cloud does not have any rights to any breeding arrangements involved with this Soquili.
mold_cloud does not need to provide any permissions regarding breeding, lifemating, plots or otherwise regarding this Soquili.
He voids all rights and permissions except for display/sig rights.

I agree again.  

mold_cloud

Newbie Noob

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:14 pm
This is a revise of the original agreement for Azazel.

Original agreement here.

User Image

Quote:
The rules for the agreement follow below:

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put him in our signatures and teepee.
-We both have full IC roleplay rights, and doesn't need permission to start a roleplay.
-We both will have full OOC roleplay rights.
-We both have the right to input our ideas for breeding mate(s) even if it is not our breeding.
-The rights to any familiars attached to Azazel.

Notes on Contests:
Both Kaefaux and Pollack can enter Azazel in a contest whenever they wish. In less it is something that will be life changing like a skinwalking, Then it must be discussed between the two before entering.

Life changing decisions.
Such becoming a skinwalker ect. It will have to be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
With this agreementKaefaux agrees never to lifemate Azazel with out my permission.

1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I will get rights to a basket. Kaefaux will have no rights to any baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss with all parties what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
In the first breeding ,Kaefaux get to keep one of the baskets. I have no rights to any baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss with all parties what happens to it.

3rd breeding:
I'll get the third breeding. We'll discuss with all party what happens with three.

4th breeding:
Goes to Kaefaux. Will discuss with all parties if three baskets.

-If Pollack or Kaefaux wishes to leave gaia or the soquili shop then full rights will go over to the other. Any future breedings will not be affected by this change in ownership and will be honored.
-(Even if I'm sure it's not needed.) Pollack has full rights to break the co-ownership at anytime. As well as Kaefaux has the right to give up all rights to Pollack at anytime. She may not pass on her co-ownership to anyone.

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games