Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:50 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina ventured out to the Quidditch pitch, walking along with her cousin. Unlike Hannah, she wasn't dressed to play the game, and with her own House well and truly out of the contest for the Cup (though not so badly as the Lions) and having no love for the Snakes, she saw no reason not to throw her support for the Badgers, and be unapologetic about it.

Black ankle boots, a matching short skirt, over which she'd added a rather over-sized short-sleeved Tee shirt which Hannah made for her. It depicted a Hufflepuff Badger, and bore the caption 'Stay Calm, and Badger On' in black lettering. Selina added a thin white belt to pull it in and give it some shape, and she was rather hoping Layton would like the look. She added a large, plush Ravenclaw stadium throw blanket, and was carrying a large Thermos full of hot chocolate and a bag she'd loaded up with lemon-blueberry scones she'd rescued from the breakfast table before it was cleared.

Joining her cousin in the stands, she started casting about, hoping to catch sight of Layton.

Deviled Dregs

OOC: Open for Interaction. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I really should get on the stick and build a joint RP format for the girls.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Quidditch Stands - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Emma walked up into the stands for the last game of the year. Whether she got to play didn't matter. She just wanted to enjoy cheering on her house team and maybe a win would come around. If not it would be fun to watch, Emma didn't mind one way or another. Finding a seat next to her friend and housemate she smiled at her and the girl's cousin. "Hey guys ready to cheer on the badgers?" Emma asked as she got out snacks. "I brought some trail mix with me today if anyone wants some." she offered happily. This time she was well prepared for the long game time ahead. With some luck maybe she and Hannah would get to play.

With: Hannah, Selina

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSinglePosition

Snakes vs. Badgers Match

"Oh, you know I'm ready, Emma!" Hannah answered with a cheerful smile, a laugh, and the enthusiasm only an eleven year old could muster. No matter what she planned to have fun today, and she was really hoping there would be a big victory party for the team down in the friendly confines of 'the Burrow' tonight. "We're going to win big today, I just know it," she added breathlessly. "Alice practically has the Snitch in her hand right now!"

As snacks came out, Hannah, grabbed the bag from her cousin, and offered, "Want some scones? They're lemon and blueberry."

murruelecruset

OOC: Open for interaction

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Position: Reserve Chaser
AC:14
Modifiers:+2 to Hit/ Deflect Bludgers +0 to Steal and Toss the Quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [X] [X] [X]
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Stands - Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Emma arrived at the Quidditch pitch and went up to the stands dressed in her Quidditch uniform. If she was needed, she planned to be there. Taking a seat the Hufflepuff smiled as she waited for the game to begin. Hopefully they would come out with a win against Gryffindor as they were definitely the biggest competition. If they could beat them they had a good shot at winning the whole season. Of course Emma was also there to cheer on Gideon who made the Gryffindor team. He didn’t think he would but she believed in him all along. He definitely had the spirit to be on the team that’s for sure.

With: No one...

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Second Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai walked up into the stands, weaving his way through the increasing crowd of people and rubbing his hands together. It seemed like classes had just started, and it was already starting to get cold. Oh well. He was really glad he had remembered to bundle up today. Even if he wasn't a big fan of the sport, it was his fellow housemate and cousin's first actual game, and he just couldn't miss it. Spotting Emma, he made his way over to her and shot her a smile. "Hey Emma, mind if I sit here? I figured it'd be a long game if I sat next to someone I didn't know," he said with a small chuckle.

murruelecreuset

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:07 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

Lions vs. Badgers Match

Selina and Hannah arrived at the stands for the first game of the match. For Selina it was a welcome break, getting away from her studies and a bit of fresh air. She was wearing an over-sized bright yellow Tee shirt which Hannah modified for her, depicting a badger, over one of her more customary white dress shirts, and a long black skirt and her ankle boots. She had her stadium throw blanket, and Thermos full of hot chocolate for the game, along with a bag of muffins rescued from the breakfast table. There was no doubt whom she was backing, since her boyfriend was playing his first game as a Seeker.

Hannah, of course, was dressed and ready to jump into the game, in the unlikely chance she might need to go in to replace an injured or missing player. As they climbed up into the stands, Hannah spotted Emma and Kai. "Hi, Emma. Hi, Kai," she called out cheerfully, and she rushed over to join her friends.

murruelecreuset

Deviled Dregs

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

OliMcD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Chessie walked out onto the stands, her notebook in one hand and a school broomstick in the other. In all likelihood, she wouldn’t need the broom, but on the off chance that she did she wanted to be ready. From what she heard, players got knocked out of quidditch all the time. She didn’t doubt it; bludgers were scary. If Dani happened to have such an experience, and Ivy was somehow indisposed, the duty of catching the snitch would fall to Chessie. But the odds of that were slim.

The notebook was for jotting down any notes or observations that might be useful later on during practice. This was as good a chance as any to study Dani and learn about the position, not to mention just being a good sport and cheering on the team. It was the first game of the year, and the first game Chess had ever witnessed. She took a seat near the front of the stand and set the broom beside her. Hopefully some of her classmates would show up to watch the game with her. Cheese’s felt a little bit lonesome lately and was hungry for some socialization. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the game to get going.

OOC: Open for Interaction
                                    Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:18 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Diantha wasn't sure if she enjoyed flying yet, but she did love quidditch, and there was no way she wasn't going to be watching the first game of the year. Ravenclaw wasn't playing, so she had no house to root for, but she didn't mind. Either way, she could focus on the playing and not be upset over who who and who lost. She hiked up the stands, and was surprised to see a fellow first year sitting holding a broom. Was she a reserve player, then? She looked to have a notebook as well. Figuring that if she was going to sit by someone, she might as well sit near someone in her own year, she approached the girl. As she got closer she recognized her as... Chessie? Was that it? She couldn't be sure, but she knew she was a Gryffindor. She sat, with a "Hi,", glancing curiously again at the girl's broom. Di didn't have a broom of her own, but Tad had kept saying how she'd need one soon enough before she left for school. She somewhat suspected one might be under the tree for her come Christmas... if he and Isolde could afford it. Good brooms could be very expensive, after all, and they had three other children to buy presents for.

OOC:
OliMcD

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty was still trying to come down from her excessive high at being placed on the Slytherin team as she climbed the stairs of the stands not exactly dressed in normal Slytherin colors. Actually they were as far as one could get, but it was for a good cause! As awesome as it had been to come and see her when she hadn't been a student it was about infinity times better doing so as one. Plus she was immediately apparated back home because she was home! Sorta! Chuckling at her own oddness she winced as an excited student accidentally pushed by her and caused her to ram her leg on one of her newest cuts. Looking down worriedly she didn't see or feel any wetness underneath her tall socks letting her give a brief sigh of relief at knowing it hadn't reopened. That was not a conversation starter she wanted in her arsenal. Being a bit more cautious, she continued climbing when she spotted two familiar faces and hers broke out into a wide grin as she climbed over to sit with them. "Hi Chessie! Hi Di! Are you excited about the game-ohmygoodness! Are you a reserve player?! That's so wicked! Congrats!" Caty told her friend happily after gazing down at her broom. She thanked Merlin that Hogwarts professors were repetitive and spent nearly the entire first week making them say their names over and over and over again that she was finally able to remember all her new friends and most of her year mates. "Do you guys mind if I join you?" she asked a bit shyly suddenly realizing not everyone wanted tobe joined by someone as enthusiastic as herself.ஐﻬ

OliMcD

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

Victoria and Kyson Macclellan
Fιғтн Yeαr Gryғғιɴdor Preғecт | Secoɴd Yeαr Slyтнerιɴ Cнαѕer

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.

Tori followed swiftly behind her younger brother, gleefully swishing her skirt and pompoms. She was so excited for Quidditch season to be back up! It meant she could cheer for her friends in her fancy color-changing uniform again. She only really got a few times a year to wear it, since there wasn't really a purpose for it otherwise. Kyson was excited for the new season for other reasons. He had made the starting team this year, so he needed to study the other teams to get an advantage. They would surely win again this year. It was Slytherin, after all. They always won, as far as he knew or had been attending the school for it to matter. Taking a seat on a bench, he glared over at his sister, who was standing next to him, waving her stupid pompoms around.

"Do you always have to wear that getup to the games? It's embarrassing," he said with a scowl. Sometimes, he wondered how the two of them were related. They were so different. Tori continued to smile, waving her hands in the air and cheering, her uniform switching between red and yellow every few seconds. "Of course I have to wear it! I need to cheer for my friends! I can't just cheer for one and not the other, that isn't fair!" she replied. It was true. With Pru being the Captain of the Gryffindor team and Rider the Vice Captain of the Hufflepuff team, her loyalties couldn't be torn between either of them, even if one of them was her own house. Everyone deserved a good cheer! "Let's go Gryffindor! Go get'em, Pru! Don't let'em drown out your spirit, Hufflepuff! Kick some butt, Rider!" she hollered, jumping up and down.

Kyson sighed and rolled his eyes. Tori was such a girl sometimes. Well, she was a girl all the time, but... Regardless, he tried his best to block her out, looking down to the Pitch to see who was on the starting teams. He spotted Prudence, of course, and Rider, Cathy, Axel, and... Gideon?! Wait, they actually let him on the team?! The starting team nonetheless! What the hell?! This was his first time trying out, and he made the starting team? He made reserves his first year, but he was way better than some cripple! This wasn't fair! Pouting, Kyson glared down at the Pitch, pondering how such a thing could happen.

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

{ooc: open for interaction o3o}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

“Hey Kai, I don’t mind pull up a bench.” Emma said with a bright smile as she chuckled at his comment. It certainly would be long if you sat with other people that you didn’t know. Talking made the game so much fun, you could cheer together and everything. Then again she could just be biased. Before long even Hannah joined them along with her cousin. “Hey Hannah,” Emma smiled as she saw her teammate. There was nothing like being surrounded by friends. “It sure is pretty chilly out here today.” She commented waiting for the game to start. Honestly it probably wasn’t so bad if you were playing but they were on the side lines.

With: Kai, Hannah, Selina?

Deviled Dregs
                                                        Graydon Ironshield

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 am
User Image

User Image

Second Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai smiled brightly when Emma said he could sit beside her and plopped down, giving her a thanks before his eyes squinted as he tried to focus on what was going on down on the field. It didn't look like the game had started quite yet, so he still had time to relax before everything got going. He looked to his side as he heard a familiar voice, seeing both Hannah and Layton's girlfriend Selina, all decked out in Hufflepuff attire. It was a bit strange, seeing as how she was a Ravenclaw, but he supposed it made sense since her boyfriend was a Hufflepuff. "Hey Hannah, hey Selina. Care for some snacks? The elves got a bit generous when I visited this morning." Reaching into the pocket of his robes, he pulled out an assortment of breakfast and brunch snacks that he had cast a protection spell around to keep them from crumbling in his travels. He held them out towards Hannah and Selina in offer, doing the same towards Emma as well.

Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:00 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image

Lions vs. Badgers Match

As the girls sat down with Emma and Kai, Selina opened up a bag, and said, "I brought some muffins. Also have some hot chocolate." Selina looked around the pitch, and saw Layton was already searching for the Snitch, while Gryffindor's Seeker seemed to be chasing something in the air. Selina knew from her Advanced Flying class just how hard it was to even see the Snitch, let alone catch the bloody thing.

Hannah took one of the treats Kai offered, and said, "Good thing for us the kitchens are so close to our dorms. So, you think there's much chance of us getting to play too?"

murruelecreuset

Deviled Dregs

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma smiled when Kai offered some snacks. It appeared everyone was smart like that bring rations. When Hannah said it was a good idea the girl smiled and nodded. “Yeah it sure is, I always get hungry before games.” She commented taking a treat as well. “Even when I eat I’m still hungry.” She said with a small giggle. It was rather silly really. Then again she was always so excited to get to play and then never did.

Turning to the game Emma noticed that Gryffindor was quick to get hold of the quaffle after the toss. Luckily Leon was able to catch the ball before getting to the goal. However that relief was sort lasted as the ball was eventually stolen once again and tossed toward the goal and went through. “You never know Hannah, we might get our chance.” She told her with a smile. It sure looked like with the rate beaters were hit that Hannah might get her chance. “At the rate we’re going we might lose this one.” She commented with a small frown. Honestly Emma knew Gryffindor was tough but they needed a good start to the season…

“Or not…” Emma added as she watched Rider get a goal passed Prudence. They still were in it. Luckily it looked like Danica was about to fall out of the sky then again Chase wasn’t looking so good either. Why was Quidditch so worrisome sometimes? Perhaps Emma would never get why it was and yet it was fun to play. Definitely an intense game and Emma knew her time was coming to be on the starting line what with Cathy graduating this year. Taking a breath she hoped for the best when she saw Danica closing in on the snitch and Joel going for a shot at the goal.

With: Kai, Hannah, Selina

Deviled Dregs
                                                        Graydon Ironshield

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

OliMcD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Relieved to have company, Chess smiled and said hello to her year mate. She didn’t know the girl’s name, and felt slightly awkward about it. She needn’t have fretted, however, because just then Caty Blake arrived on scene. The girl was so upbeat and social, of course she could save the day. "Hey Caty!" Chessie was ecstatic to finally see her friend outside of class. "Thanks! Yeah, I’m second reserve seeker. So excited! And by all means, join us." It was just then that the referee started the match, and one of the Hufflepuff chasers barely snagged the quaffle before Axel got it back in Gryffindor possession. That kid was awesome, just like all their teammates. She pulled her attention away from the game for the sake of manners.

"It’s great to see you out of class," she said to Caty. "How’s it going? Do you guys have favorite classes yet?" She asked to both of them. "Caty, you made reserves on the Slytherin team, didn’t you?" Chess was excited to catch up, but was also rather distracted by the game. By now, it had become quite a commotion. Everyone was being hit by bludgers, the seekers were chasing the snitch. Tryouts had definitely not been this chaotic. The young lion cheered as Gryffindor scored the first goal, and growled as Hufflepuff tied again just after, and cheered as her house scored yet again. She was trying to keep her attention on Dani, who had tried to catch the snitch, then lost it, then found it again. The seventh year seeker was getting a lot of heat from the badger beaters, and suddenly Chessie realized that her hands were shaking. She was holding the notebook and pen, but hadn’t used them at all, being way too caught up in the action. Now she realized that Dani might very well be taken out, and the odds of her having to play weren’t as slim as she’d thought. On one hand, she wanted nothing more than another chance at catching the dang snitch, but on the other, those bludgers looked really painful and terrifying. And she had nowhere near enough experience to outfly Layton Bannister. She began scanning the stands, looking desperately for any sign of Ivy. The fourth year was definitely more suited to take over. Hopefully it wouldn’t come to that, though.

She looked back at her two buddies, obvious panic in her eyes. "This is intense," was all she could manage.

OOC:
                                    Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games