Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Klaudia eh?"
Misty said already carrying Jessica as a stuffed animal. Looking around her eyes finally adverted the swamp witch who was also looking at her piece of paper before everyone else would look at the fireworks naming the first round along with a large crowd which invaded the seats. Misty's hug would tighten a little as it brought her some memories she wished to set behind.

She turned her eyes onto Queen who was the first one to round up with whomever Malidictor was.
None the less. Jessica could sense Misty's heart beating hard again.
"So, what should we do? should we wish her good luck or meet our team mate while we still can?"

Misty asked her adorable hostage.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:38 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

The arena coliseum was quickly filling to capacity with spectators before the match had even started. From the noise outside it was probable that there were more people unable to get inside and find a seat. They were most likely watching on large screens or something along those lines. The....thing known as Veritas followed Queen up onto the platform, standing in the middle of the arena as well though a respectful distance away from Queen. It was silent, making no noise whatsoever. It held its scythe upwards, both hands on the long handle. As the two contestants stood on the platform, the Arena Master began to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you our first two contestants!" The roar of the crowd was almost deafening as they cheered for Veritas and Queen. The Arena Master first gestured to the kitsune. "First is Queen, a mysterious Kitsune who will reveal no more than her name! Where does she come from? What does she fight for? Who knows? Perhaps more will be revealed through the tournament? All we know for sure is that she has a lot to show us in the future!" The crowd roared again as The Arena Master paused. Though he was only raising his voice slightly, it somehow seemed to carry throughout the entire arena clearly and audibly.

Once the crowd died down The Arena Master gestured towards Veritas. "And second is Veritas Malidictor, the Machinist Reaper who acted as Saint Clara's personal assassin! He has over 300 confirmed kills, from Deathscythes to kishins he has never failed a single mission! Saint Clara pointed and he killed! What is he doing here now? Well we will get no answers from him, except in the form of his scythe!" Another loud roar from the crowd. The Arena Master turned to face the opening through which the duo's opponent would enter. Deep within its recesses there was a whining sound as if large engines were starting up. The whine turned into a dull roar before it started coming closer to the entrance. "And as their opponent we have-!"

User Image

"-Atratus, The Black Swan!" The crowd ooohed as the strange looking machine walked through the opening, its footsteps lighter than one might expect from something of that size. It stood over 20 feet tall with a purplish aura that buzzed and crackled around it. "This, a prototype developed by Lucrum Labs, known as one of the greatest weapon designers in the history of cybernetics!" As the Arena Master introduced their mechanical opponent two purple blades cracked into existence, one on each of its arms. A dull but constant humming noise came from the machine but what it meant or what was causing it was unclear.

Scarlet leaned over to Misty as The Arena Master was talking. "Soooo...whodcha get?" She asked with a devious grin.

With his introductions complete The Arena Master turned and walked off into the grass leaving the three opponents alone on the area platform. He then turned to face the crowd. "And now the moment you have been waiting for!" He held up three fingers and began counting down. "In three!" Scarlet clapped her hands together, almost jumping up and down in excitement. "Oh this is gonna be so much fun!" She said. "3!" Jessica looked up at Misty with slight worry in her eyes. "Do you think she'll be okay?" She asked quietly. "2!" Fleur sighed, putting her hand on her hip. "Well, I guess we'll see what the strange fox can do," she said to no one in particular. "1!" Veritas stood silently, no the slightest hint of motion could be detected from him. "GO!"

The Black Swan wasted no time. The sound of its engines grew to a loud roar as it rushed forward, much faster than its size would imply. As it came it swung its swords in a wide arc as it attempted to cut both Veritas and Queen at once in a scissor-like attack. Just before the blades hit the formerly motionless Veritas seemed to vanish, appearing moments later high above the machine. In one smooth motion it spun its scythe and threw it downwards towards Atratus. The scythe spun in a whirlwind before burying itself in the machine's shoulder. Unfortunately the machine barely seemed to notice. This would be a tough fight, even for the two of them.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:35 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just stand waiting as the announcer would do his 'thing' and introduce both her and the machinist. she would glance at the man that was her....teammate, one thinks that's the word. when he would finish introducing Queen she would give a sigh "perhaps...rather be the term...keeping it shrouded" she muttered. she would keep her arms crossed as the other member was introduced. As that was over she would look over to the opponent. "A...robot?" she muttered raising an eyebrow...haven't fought one of those in a long time" she admitted. As the countdown continued she just would focus on the robot as the time went down. as the slashing motion of a scissor came at her, her partner jumped upward and attack, though thanks to her few experiences with robots she knew they could take pain, as they didn't feel any, but that was also an advantage as they sometimes couldn't tell how close their parts were from breaking. as the teammate jumped up, Queen ducked down under the attack, once under she would wait for the attack from her team, only to dart forward to try and kick one of the legs hard, with her durability and strength, kicking any metal wouldn't hurt her in terms of recoil.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Before she could do anything else, her shoulder suddenly became Scarlet's pillow which earned the magician a curious look from the brunette while she had yet to explain her intentions.
"oh.."
Said Misty once Scarlet asket who heir companion was which she simply smiled as she showed the piece of paper, still holding onto her adorable hostage.
"Klaudia, think you called her something like a swamp witch... how about you? Who did you got?"

Misty looked down at her adorable hostage when she asked if the kitsune would be fine.
"Queenie? Yeah... about that. She's stronger than she looks. And smart. It's just a matter of time before she figures how to deal with the robot chicken."
She replied, confident on Queen's capabilities to handle things. While she didn't really know much about Queen she had tested her in sparring and could sense just how strong the kitsune's resolve was. It brought some confidence in her partner as she could rest assured that Queen would work her way out of this.
Before she could move however, her ears would peek at the clashing metal sounds of the battle, making her instinctively look on their direction.
This robot assassin was on top of the black duck or something, trying to maim the mechanical beast while Queen was beneath it, aiming for the legs.
Jessica would feel her sides to be gripped lightly, as if Misty was rather nervous more than trying to grope her.
The brunette's face showed nothing tho, she seemed calm, but with Jessica being this close to Misty, she might be able to pin point things out with this as well as the beating heart which kept going at the blue haired girl's back.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:53 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

Queen's attack connected with a satisfying thump. The Black Swan wavered slightly but didn't seem to have taken any significant damage. The machine looked down at Queen before taking a step backwards to get Queen out from under it. It then reached back one arm and stabbed down at Queen again, attempting to run her straight through with its attack. As it did so Veritas opened up his hand and the scythe buried in the shoulder of The Black Swan ripped itself free, spinning back into his hand as easily as it had left it. Veritas disappeared again and appeared behind The Black Swan before swinging back and attempting to strike a blow on its exposed back.

Scarlet giggled and gave Misty a big smile. "I'm not telling!" She teased. "You'll have to find out for yourself." Jessica was quiet as she felt Misty's heart beating faster. After a moment she looked up at her and gave her a friendly smile. "Are you worried about how well we'll do when it's our turn?" She asked, concern in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:18 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen waited to see the reaction of the robot, which did take a surprising turn, it seemed to waver a bit and even to step back to try and get her away from under it. seeming to be more concerned with a fox that was kicking it over a man with a scythe slashing it, it clearly had cognitive thought of some kind but based on whom it was focused on seemed a bit backwards. This wasn't going to stop her, once it stepped back to stab at her, she dashed forward to get back under the robot. it seemed to be one of its blind spots or safe zone of its attacks..for now at least. once she managed to avoid the stab she went to kick the robot again, in the exact same spot as before.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:08 am
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"No fair Scarlet..."
The brunette replied with a pout, hugging her adorable hostage away as if Scarlet was trying to pick Jessica from her hands as well.
"I told you mine, you should at least share that much"
Misty replied, for a moment, distracted from the worries this match represented. Her heart was calming down from beating on poor Jessica's back.
Such was the case until Jessica brought things back by asking why was she worrying.
"Oh I'm not worry dear..."
Said Misty, looking back at Jessica who was still under the brunette's grasp. An obvious lie trying to calm the Meister's curiosity until the black swan attacked. Jessica could see her exterior was calm, even her hold onto Jessica's body was gentle but the moment the Swan's blades would thrust on Queen's direction, the mere fact she wasn't looking at the fight made her heart skip a beat, before giving a strong pound against the meister's back. Not enough to hurt, but certainly noticeable.

"It's just that I don't really know you well enough. I'm not one to blindly thrust people I've just met, only on very special cases I run on such situation. But given how serious this tournament seems to be. It makes me think of various situations we need to fix. For instance..."

Misty said as one of her hands went ahead and held Jessica's with a gentle grasp, holding it up just enough for both of them to be able to see their fingers laced between each other.
"You've never wielded me once, you've no idea what I'm capable of doing to a Meister...even more when we're not compatible...That could put you on a disadvantage which is something that I can't simply ignore, yet the only way we'll know for sure is by the time you wield me..."
She explained, resting her chin against Jessica's shoulder and leaning her head against the meister's neck.
"I've been known for harming my meisters pretty bad...It seems my soul is harmful to most of them. It's rare to see a meister I'm not able to harm just by being held by them... the only people I've know being able to is my brother, my ex boyfriend, and the raven haired girl who's fighting that mechanical beast."
She explained, wishing for Queen to be well, she couldn't even dare to look at the moment fearing her facade would fade away on the outside. For some reason omitting Larah and James from the list.
Instead, she held Jessica closer, trying to think of happy thoughts... like Queenie making it out from this battle in one piece. Break her adorable hostage's bones during training... and $@#$@ Fleur's little body up.

The battle raged on and Queen was picking up the phase, trying to dictate the rhythm of the battle. The brunette had a mental sigh of relief as she could still hear her fighting. Not even her happy thoughts could keep her heart away from the arena.

Nuzzling her cheek against Jessica's neck, she kept her eyes upon their hold on hands. Not only Queen's fight but also their destined fight worried the brunette. Wishing not to open up more weak spots on Jessica than those she didn't knew of already.

"Jessica..."

The brunette paused, playing lightly with the grip on the Meister's hand.

"What is it... that you love the most?"

Nor the origin or purpose of this out of the blue question seemed to have any sense. Yet Misty waited patiently as she entertained herself with the vision of their laced fingers.Measuring the temperature between the palms of their hands.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Queen came at The Black Swan she would suddenly hear a buzzing sound. The air filled with static electricity causing the hair on her body to stand on end. The buzzing changed to a steady whining sound that pierced Queen's ears indicating the machine was charging up at a rapid pace. Queen would be able to feel the electricity buildup. The machine was about to release a massive shockwave of pure electrical energy. She could choose to stay and take the hit in exchange for her attack or dodge the attack without landing her own.

At the same time Veritas was coming at the machine from behind, scythe raised high above his head. Another, deeper roaring sound came from the machine as its engines began to warm up at alarming speed. Vertias was clearly aware of what was about to happen and vanished in mid-attack appearing a few yards away as bright, purple flames rushed out of The Black Swan's rear engines heating up the area directly behind it so much that the tiles of the arena floor directly below it began to melt. Vertias didn't follow up with another attack, instead choosing to stand back as he seemed to be analyzing his opponent.

Scarlet gave a teasing shrug at Misty. "You'll seeeee," she promised. Her attention drifted to Jessica as well when she heard her raise her concern. Scarlet flashed Jessica a peace sign with a big grin on her face. "Don't worry Jess, Queen will be just fine," she told her, echoing Misty's reassurance. Jessica looked up at Misty when she felt her heart give one loud thump against her back, not entirely convinced by the responses of her two teammates. When Misty threaded her fingers through Jessica's she would be able to feel the girl's hands shaking slightly. "Y-yes...that's true," she admitted. She looked up at Misty then with determination in her eyes. "But, I believe I can do it. As long as you help me I believe we can learn to resonate together." Misty's warning about harming her Meisters didn't seem to dissuade her. "Even if you hurt me we can still do it. I'll make sure to put my all into it." Fleur rolled her eyes at the conversation between Misty and Jessica but didn't comment. SHe didn't seem t omind Misty nuzzling her but Misty would be able to feel her entire body shaking when she did so. Jessica paused when she heard Misty's out-of-the-blue question. "What do I....love the most...?" She echoed as she pondered the question. It took her a few moments of silence before answering. "Nothing," she replied in a soft, sad voice. "I don't know anything about myself other than my name and my abilities. I don't have anything to care about." She was clearly distraught about this, looking down at the ground and away from Misty. Shame was evident in her voice. "I wish...there was something I could say...that I did..." she added quietly.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:34 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would instantly hear the sounds that came from the robot, and due to hearing that she instantly reacted by jumping out of the radius of the robot landing a few feet away. she would put her hands back in her pockets waiting to see what the robot would do, currently Queen was trying to show off her abilities and was sticking to her speed and strength, which were known traits of her race, though she was holding back a bit with her physical strength so she could still use it as a strength later on. she never intended to go all the way out on the robot as it was apart of her plan, that and going all out isn't ever needed to beat opponents, especially when you had a helper, whom was silent and couldn't bother to plan, but she had to deal with one issue at a time. right now she was just waiting to see how the robot was going to do after its sound alert.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Unable to see the match, every screech, clash or explosion made the weapon skip her beats and hit on Jessica's back in more than one occasion. It was her strongest wish for Queen to be able to face this fight unscratched. While they were sparring partners Misty had yet to learn so much more about Queen, and being unable to understand her partner's strength was the main cause she was currently not only holding Jessica's hand in her own, but also her own heart, so to speak.

Scarlet was just as charming and teasing as ever, stealing a smile with a smile chuckle on the brunette as she stared back at the magician for a moment.
"I guess I'll have to wait and see... you better make it fun and worth my wait"
She replied, a small smile forming on her lips as she held her adorable hostage closer. This sort of smile, was one the magician had seen once. Should her memory be as good as an elephant, it was similar to that time Misty introduced Scarlet to Larah, after breaking the poor girl's life away.
That same smile, so clean, yet so sinister. It decorated the brunette's lips while holding the already shaking meistress. Her eyes lowered down, noticing the light shakes upon Jessica's hand, her body seemed to be so honest, much like hers. Fortunately, she had grown better at hiding it from others. Jessica's current spot, being the only way to tell away the brunette's true feelings.
Her hand Squeezed the shaking one firmly, yet her touch was still gentle, it was just enough to help Jessica stop her hand from shaking. The meistress's body on the other hand, was another story. They were both adorable details that did help to distract Misty for a bit, but the roar of battle could easily claim her attention as Jessica's back could tell frequently every time Misty's hearts would pound against it.
Jessica showed determination none the less. which was something Misty admired to some degree. She was also battling the urge to "break" her adorable hostage. If Scarlet had a good memory of their stance at the future, she could remember Future Larah was the only voice of reason that Misty seemed to listen to, otherwise the brunette showed with ease a strong addiction towards violence, Ty sure made her crave for fights, bone cracking and skull splitting. The very fact she could held Jessica gently this long was a remarkable job, heck finding Misty back into a "normal life" so to speak, being able to be around people like Queen without being at one another's throat was a huge improvement considering Scarlet had no Future Larah to calm down the always eager to fight Misty. But one could ponder just how much would Misty be able to hold it.
"Nothing? Are you sure love?"
She asked gently, a playful chuckle followed by a tender hug would come out from the brunette towards her adorable hostage.
"Everyone has something they love, being fortune, fame, strength... a special someone...even one self. Memories or not that would not change... unless forced. But even so, deep within it's still there. ... How about we start with something basic mm?"
The weapon smiled, picking Jessica once more before sitting on a bench. Placing her adorable hostage next to her before helping Jessica lean her head against her lap to rest some. Misty would then proceed to pat the meistress's head.
"What about this? do you like it? How does it make you feel?"
Asked Misty, filling her adorable hostage with attention and tenderness. If Scarlet was curious enough, she could see this was an exact replica of how Future Larah used to ease down and gain Misty's attention and affection. Which soon would lead to Misty's complete trust into Future Larah, not mattering that said woman was as twisted as future Scarlet... if not more. After all, Scarlet did out do herself at that time.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:23 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Queen and Veritas fell back a large pulse of purple electricity exploded outward from The Black Swan engulfing the area around it with electromagnetic energy that would have fried either Queen or Vertias had they been in range. However, The Black Swan was not done. Missile pods opened up on its arms and back. There was no sound warning this time as dozens upon dozens of micro missiles launched from the pods, swerving around in the air faster than the eyes could follow before heading towards the two contestants, about half of the missiles towards each one. Vertias began spinning his scythe rapidly until it became a blur, whirling it around him as the missiles reached him from all sides exploding simultaneously. He had clearly been hit but smoke from the multiple explosions obscured how effective it had been. The remaining missiles were closing in on Queen from all sides ready to detonate as soon as they reached her.

Meanwhile, Scarlet grinned at Misty. "I always do!" She told her with a wink. If she remembered the last time she saw Misty use that smile, she didn't say. She watched Misty for a few more minutes before putting her hands on her hips, her grin never leaving her face. "Wow Misty, you've really calmed your psycho down since last time I saw you," she told her proudly. Fleur rolled her eyes. "Oh how wonderful for us," she chimed in. "Hopefully her little doll can keep her calm for the length of our contest. If she loses it in the middle of a fight I'm expecting you to put her down." This last was directed at Scarlet. Scarlet pointed her thumb at herself. "Oh yeah don't worry. If anyone loses control I'll take care of 'em real quick!" Fleur narrowed her eyes at Scarlet, trying to discern if there was mockery in Scarlet's voice. After a moment she huffed and looked away again. Jessica looked up at Misty when she asked her question. She pondered for a moment but seemed to reach no conclusion. Her face screwed into a disappointed frown. "I'm sorry I just can't...remember..." she said dejectedly. She let out a slight 'eep' of surprise when Misty lifted her up and brought her to the bench. Jessica seemed unsure as Misty began to pet her head but then after a few moments closed her eyes. "Umm....it feels good.....comforting I guess. I don't think...." she seemed to be trying to remember. "I don't think I've ever had someone...do this before," she admitted, sounding slightly embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:37 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just watched as the robot sent off its surge of electricity. Once it finished it sent off missiles, small ones but nothing she couldn't handle. as they came at her, she still wanted to make sure she was hiding most of her skills, so to do so she decided to make a smoke screen of her own. her foot seems to catch some fire before she spun around having it drag on the floor in a circle. When the did the black flames remained in the ground in the circle, she would finish her spin and the flames shot up blocking the view of her and the crowd, when the missiles got closer she activated the petals to take the blunt of the explosions hoping it would take away most of the damage from the attack. when the explosion ended the flames died down and disappeared along with the petals. she seemed to act like nothing happened and seemed to look like she kept her hands in her pockets. she figured based on how slow the robot was to react, a good hit from her ace would probably knock it off balance, but she would save that for later.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With Jessica's head on her lap, it would be imposible for Jessica to read Misty given she was so far away from her heart to detect her reactions. And just as Scarlet and the rest. Misty would be seem calm and confident, despite her heart was rushing wildly when she heard the black swan's artillery firing up. Yet, even so, her eyes were only for Jessica. Only drifting away every now and then to address Scarlet when she was spoken to.
She could sense Queen's soul, she was calm and that helped herself to calm down a bit.
"oh? Is that a compliment I hear? Why thank you Scarlet, I've been trying my best."
She replied with a tender voice, her eyes would softly turn on Jessica's direction as the meistress confessed she couldn't figure anything out. The weapon's hand would rest against Jessica's cheek, a soft caress as she smiled back at her.
"It's alright love, don't force yourself, we'll work on it later. For now, I want you to relax and rest. We'll need you in your best shape for the tournament. This means your mind must be clear and your reflexes at their best. I'll keep an eye out here to see how everything unfolds."
She cooed back at the meistress, her hand was back on her head, patting her gently while the other hand would clean Jessica's face from any hair strands that might block it's view from Misty's eyes.
Fleur had a brilliant timing, while Misty was certainly displeased by her presence it was fun enough to hear Fleur's calls for attention, even more Scarlet's slick replies. It was just so natural for her. the magician was certainly gifted in that department.

"Three months"

Those were Ty's instructions given to Scarlet to guarantee Misty would be tough enough to keep the perfume lady away from Scarlet, Future Scarlet said to push it even beyond three months. Yet Scarlet had done none of those things.
Time sure flew by, and opportunities drifted away with every day that passed.
Was it really okay to play things so calm? She had yet to determine what course of action take when the perfume lady strikes again.

Yet there she was, after all this time, Misty didn't seem to leave Scarlet's side. One way or another their paths crossed ways, by destiny's decree or Scarlet's. And now, the brunette had an adorable hostage to call her apprentice. It surely would had made The Queen of Hearts happy... probably propose Scarlet to hold a party.

OoC:

References
Scarlet's adventures Vol.1 Meet ????? The Queen of hearts

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

The crowd oooohed as Queen created a literal firewall that rose into the air to block their view when the missiles came to hit her. As the smoke cleared and Queen stood unharmed the crowd cheered, the sound almost deafening. Veritas moved around to the opposite side of The Black Swan from where Lily was. It appeared that he was about to do something but The Black Swan moved faster. It pointed its arms outwards in either direction and began to spin. Within seconds it was a whirlwind of purple blur and crackling electricity. It moved surprisingly fast, spinning towards Veritas who was forced to launch himself up in the air again to avoid the furious assault. The Black Swan pivoted quickly and launched towards Queen, whirling like a massive top out of control. Veritas launched his scythe down again and into the storm. There was a blinding series of sparks before the scythe was shot back out again and up towards Veritas who was forced to lean back out of the way to avoid getting sliced in half. He caught his scythe as it came back down, reevaluating his strategy as The Black Swan spun towards Queen.

Jessica slowly closed her eyes again as Misty instructed. Fleur watched the battle for a few more moments before her eyes drifted back to Misty and Jessica. "You know, coddling her won't do her any favors when you fight," she told Misty. Unlike her previous comments, this one seemed more honest and less snide. Meanwhile, Scarlet had clearly gotten caught up in the excitement of the match. "YAY!" She cheered with the crowd as Queen reappeared unscathed, pumping her fist in the air as she gave a little jump. She turned to look back at her three compatriots on the sidelines. "Do you think they'll figure out they have to cooperate to beat The Black Swan?" She asked them over the den of the crowd.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:25 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen's ears twitched a bit from the roar of the crowd, she clearly didn't enjoy the loud sound that came from it "hmm...almost tempted to try and end this fast so i don't get a headache" she muttered to herself sighing, she watched as the scythe wielder tried to act but ended up avoiding the spinning top like attack which was now heading for her, it was fast, , There wasn't much time for queen to really act up so she instinctly created her giant axe spinning it and stabbing it into the ground and applying pressure from her side to use as a force to block with. Thanks to this she was able to react to the top attack, of course being it was spinning at a fast rate her and the axe were pushed back during the attack keeping her in a constant push backwards with her axe dragging in the ground with her feet being pushed back.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces