Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty could not hold it any longer. The brunette started laughing after hearing Fleur's response. She couldn't help it. Yet it wasn't just for the pleasure of laughing at Fleur... she actually enjoyed this, the thrill of a fight, hanging out on dangerous missions. All of it, it made her happy. Fleur's response was just the cherry on top of the ice cream.
"...please no more Miss DeValentine, you're killing me..."
The brunette tried to calm herself down, even had to shed a tear from her eye, her stomach hurt by the laughter.
"...You're actually taking me seriously? To threat me? A mere commoner?"
Misty tried so hard not to laugh anymore but it was just so hilarious.
"If Scarlet picked you is because you are one of the team's powerhouses, no offense but you're not really the strategist type. And I've never, ever Questioned your strength. However. If you fell on combat. It mean's your luck ran out. Your body is on the floor. You're unable to battle. How exactly are you going to stomp someone from that position? Are you going to call a butler or a maid to raise your foot for you so you can try and stomp me?"
For a warrior, or brute should Flueur felt like calling such types of peoples, comments such as these made no actual sense since they understood the battle positions. Yet Fleur kept an image so high of herself to even understand the meaning behind the brunette's words. It was actually adorable which, in Misty's mind was fitting of Fleur due to her petite complexion. She actually imagined Fleur crying for a buttler to help her place her heel upon the brunette's head which made it all the more hilarious. At least for her.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:22 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Arena Master

User Image

"Ooooh, I see," Gloria replied with a twinge of disappointment. She nodded at Queen's next statement. "Well that's understandable. I prefer to work alone myself. But I guess this prize is worth it huh? I won't pry any further, but don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a fellow Kitsune," she told Queen with a friendly wink. With that she left, returning to where her team was standing. A few minutes had passed before a new arrival approached Queen. Brownish red hair and eyes with a matching orange and white uniform. This one was much more of a known quantity. Naomi Dutrow, former second in command of The Machinist Order. The circumstances behind its destruction was somewhat muddled to those who weren't involved with the event. However, it was obvious there was no love lost between Naomi and The Machinist Order nowadays. "Hey, I don't think I've seen you around," she greeted in a friendly tone. It seemed she had been going around greeting most of those she came across. "I'm Naomi Dutrow. Used to be a Machinist now I'm on my own. You?" Her manner of speech was light but direct and to the point. She studied Queen with a steady gaze though what was going on behind those eyes was impossible to say.

Fleur glared at Misty as she laughed at her. "Commoners need to be put in their place, regardless of how weak they are." She told Misty. She gave a smirk at Misty's next statement. "I assure you, even laying out on the ground with barely any strength left I will still be stronger than you. I will be able to grind you beneath my heel no matter where I am or what I'm doing because you are nothing more than an uppity little urchin not even worthy of licking the shoes of people like me." Fleur's eyes narrowed as she took on a cat-like smile. Jessica looked back and forth between the two. At first it had seemed to her like they were fighting but then Misty had laughed making her think they were getting along, but the tone of Fleur's response made it sound like an argument again.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen shrugged "yep...sorry to bring that information...they kind of deserve it in my opinion" she stated "they enjoyed stealing peoples souls from the living...they had it coming" she stated "or at least I see it as" . she listened as the kitsune made it clear she preferred to work alone as well "honestly...The fact of the prize being worth it...hasn't proved itself to be fruitful...just yet" she stated before she would see her wink "I would hope not...I do enjoy challenges" she stated before seeing the kitsune walk away conversing with others now. she was about to turn around when she heard more footsteps aimed to her, which made her turn to the direction of Naomi. "i would imagine you haven't seen...majority of the...people here" she stated as she crossed her arms again facing her completely "You can call me Queen...its what...everyone calls me" she told her "and I'm just a fox...whom gets dragged around by well...you can see" she stated giving a smirk.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Defiant to the very end, so fitting for Fleur, it was actually hilarious and worrying to see Fleur be so childish. Then again it was also fitting for someone like her.
On with the threats, Fleur only managed to indulge Misty with comic relief since the poor brunette had a hard time keeping herself from laughing, even her confident smirk after threatening her was just too adorable not to miss it.
"oh they need to be put in place indeed... don't worry... one day. Someone will stop ignoring you and fulfill your dream to be put in your place my sweet dear petite"
The brunette replied with a sly smirk and a playful wink before going back to her meal after all she would hate to have her food grow cold.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

"You might be surprised," Naomi responded to Queen with a hint of bitterness. "Okay, just-a-fox Queen," she replied. The bitterness was gone but the seriousness was still there. "I'm Naomi Dutrow. Just-a-human Naomi." She looked back towards the other participants. "Lots of non-humans but not a lot of Kitsunes." She nodded towards the girl with the purple eyes and the boy with two daggers and bright blue eyes. "You recognize either of them?" She asked.

Fleur sneered at Misty. "Well, I guess we'll see who puts who in their place," she assured the girl before turning back to her own food. Jessica, who had no idea what their conversation had been about looked up at Misty worriedly. "Will we be okay?" She asked. She could tell the conversation hadn't exactly ended on friendly terms. She had already finished her chicken and she glanced around at the other contestants. "They all seem really strong," she whispered nervousness in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:05 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just gave a smirk "Your sarcasm isn't very...touching" she stated "The bitterness in your voice kinda hints to it" she told her before looking over at the two that naomi pointed to "Nope...I don't know anyone here minus one person on my team...whom I really don't know that well either" she explained "So ms. just-a-human Naomi I wont be any help on information gathering" she stated giving a shrug.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With their lovely conversation over, both contestants would get back to their meals. Misty was sure quick to pick up on the time lost by this rather entertaining argument with Fleur, eating with ease through the rather generous amounts of food she had picked up earlier while doing so in impecable manner, perhaps a little too refined to how she used to eat a few minutes ago. Maybe Fleur triggered something in her.
About to finish her last bite, she would soon hear Jessica who brought up her silence after the two girls had their argument. Misty simply turned over and smiled at Jessica before patting her head gently.
"Of course we are sweetie, but just for now. As soon as this meeting is over we won't know for sure, nor should we assume we are. But don't worry, our team is strong. We'll have to find ourselves a time to make sure you are as well. I don't exactly know you but Scarlet put you under my charge...so I assume I'm at least strong enough to handle you for a bit. Which indicates you may not be as strong...yet."
This last thing she said with a chuckle, messing with the meister's hair just for a bit before leaning back on her chair. While her exterior was calm, her soul claimed for violence, she wanted it so badly. She could almost feel bones cracking under her chains. But she had to behave for Jessica and Queen's sake. She would have to endure. Which she constantly tried to remind herself about.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:57 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Naomi shook her head at Queen. "No, not asking for information. Giving you some. Those two are Machinist Royal Guards. They're extremely dangerous and not just because of what they can do now. Each Royal Guard has two forms. They only go into their second one if they need to take someone seriously. But when they do it's a major power boost. If you plan on fighting them, just watch out for that." The bitterness in her voice was back. "And the reason I'm giving you this little tidbit is because I hate them. If you have the opportunity to kill them, take it. They serve one of the most evil people I know. You'll be doing everyone a favor."

Jessica blushed as Misty patted her head. "Okay," she replied simply, glancing at Scarlet who had almost finished her PB and J. Her gaze returned to Misty. "So, um, what do you think getting the prize will be like?" She asked curiously. "The description of it seems kind of strange." As Jessica was talking to Misty another figure walked up to the table. He knelt down next to Scarlet with a friendly smile on his face. "Well hello little miss, who are you?" He asked. Scarlet turned to look at him, her eyes big and innocent. "m'name's Scarlet," she told him, her child-like demeanor matching her body perfectly. "And what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" He asked. "Umm, I came to cheer for my team," she replied in a friendly, naive tone. The man reached out and patted Scarlet on the head. "I see. Well, just make sure to stay out of the way of the adults okay? There's gonna be some dangerous stuff going on." Scarlet nodded with a smile. "I will!" She promised. The man gave a nod in return before standing up and walking over to some of the contestants. "He must have no idea who I am," Scarlet said in a slightly surprised tone as she watched him go before returning to her sandwich.

User Image

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:09 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen rose an eyebrow as she listened to Naomi talked. she was about to ask why, but Noami made it clear why. "Ok...but that really doesnt explain why...you decided to come to me...unless your going around to every person telling them the same thing as you are telling me...which...you haven't..." she stated looking at her "I don't mind the concept of killing but from what i was informed...killing isnt a favored action" she told her before looking at the two "honestly I don't know who the machinists are so I don't know their....evil ways"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 am
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

So they were royal guards after all... As part of one of the few things Scarlet taught Misty was how to multitask and eavesdrop. This little meeting appeared to be quite fruitful, this at least would give away who the machinist were, and confirmed why was she getting the feeling she had to take the boy with the daggers seriously... but still couldn't figure why this purple eyed girl seemed so familiar... or why did her head hurt so much every time she tried to pull things together.

None the less, she smiled gently at Jessica who wondered how would getting the prize would be like.
"I've honestly don't know, could be a big ceremony... while I find it hard to believe such thing that can concede any wish comes true, I can at least figure it's some sort of material that would grant you power over others, enough to press your will against them... other than that the only think I can think of is some sort of wish granting genie. I which case I would be really careful given genies tend to be really tricky according to some legends."
Misty replied, now being as talkative as usual, that however almost came to an end the moment this other person approached Scarlet.
Next thing Jessica knew, she was already sitting on Misty's lap with the brunette arm's around her, giving a gentle hug. She could feel Misty's heartbeat against her, it was calm, but strong enough to be felt with ease.
Misty was trying really hard to distract herself from Scarlet and Queen. Given how easily her jealousy could take the best from her. She instinctively grabbed Jessica. Usually that would had been said approaching person, gloria or naomi, before being torn into shreds. But her possessiveness was one of the things that took Scarlet away from her, plus she really wanted to make this job right.
It was a lot easier when Fleur was talking but now that the kishin was minding her own business she had no further distractions to keep her away from this urge to simply kill people first hand.
She held onto Jessica, hugging her gently, struggling herself not to break Jess in half, it was such a dangerous and vulnerable mental state for Misty. She barely noticed what she had done, and because of it was able to stop herself from harming Jessica. Letting it all look like some unexpected play from the brunette to earn a hug.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 am
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

Naomi shrugged slightly. "I'll telling you because you look strong enough to take them. Or one of them at least. I'd hate for you to be outdone by them when it could be the other way around. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean we're allies but we have a common enemy. Just keep in mind what I said. That's all. And killing....it's their favorite action. So fair is fair."

"Ah!" Jessica let out a little cry of surprise as Misty pulled her into her lap. She sat quietly looking up at Misty. After a moment she reached up and took Misty's hands, somehow able to tell that Misty was upset about something. But Misty wouldn't have to try to distract herself for much longer. The Arena Master suddenly clapped his hands. Despite the fact that others were talking and he was somewhat further away the sound of his clapping seemed to rise above all others. "Thank you all again for gathering here today and accepting the invitation to take part in this tournament." He began. "I trust you've had a chance to enjoy the amenities, so now it is time to proceed to the main event." There was a sudden rumble in the air that sounded like thunder. The sky seemed to shimmer for a moment before the contestants would find themselves standing in the arena itself. The tables had disappeared during the transition and those who were sitting down were quickly forced to stand. It seemed The Arena Master was capable of either extreme illusions or sudden mass teleportation. Either way, it would take an extreme amount of resonance force to perform such a feat. Despite this, no one would have sensed even the slightest shift in resonance force from him. "Our first round of challenges will be a team battle. Two contestants versus a mystery opponent. Consider this a chance to whet your appetite for what is to come." He turned to a small table next to him with a small open-topped box. "But your teammate will be chosen by chance. Any two of you may be paired together regardless of your official teams. You could consider this phase two of our "getting to know each other" event if you would like." He motioned to the box with a charismatic smile. "Please, step forward and take a scrap of paper. Open it up and see with whom you've been paired. Then...the games will begin."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just listened to her as she continued to speak. one of the stronger ones the girl could tell, could she really tell by just staring at them or was it a race thing, who could guess in all truth. she just smirked as she listened to the girl speak about their transformation "Well...if your so...well versed in them...explain how they go into these...forms...I mean...if you really want them well...gone...I wouldn't mind information regarding how they turn" she stated. personally, majority of fighters stand in awe when someone transforms, giving them all the time they need to transform...and in some instances the transformations take time or need to stop moving to do it, even if brief, she was a strategist, so she knew the weakest time for people was when they go into a second form or something or other. "I was referring to the general populous...I'm not against it...after all it is our true nature to be...wild and monstrous" she said in a joking yet semi truthful comment. "Though...if it really was fair...you would have been warning them about me" she told her before she heard the clap from the arena master, soon she would find herself in an arena with everyone else, only to be told to pick a paper, when that was time she just stood with her arms crossed, going up when it was her turn taking the paper, not looking at it when she did, she would simply walk back to where she was standing this time closer to the wall, she would wait until everyone got their slip of paper before opening it up.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With the clapping hands of the Arena master, Misty's attention drifted back onto the man, if only for a moment. She nuzzled against Jessica for a bit before her eyes went down over the box the Arena master spoke about.
Releasing Jessica, she would line up to take her turn and pick up a paper from the back before returning to her group. Hearing this would be some sort of weird get to know each other game. Being a couple against a mysterious enemy.
She kept the paper on her hand, not really looking forward to open it since by simple math she knew there was a 75% chance she would be paired with someone other than her team. Which would simply meant all she had to do was wait for either the instruction of looking at the paper or the ceremony in which all the pairs would be presented.
None the less as people kept picking and picking papers, opening then and see the surprise on their faces whether completely obvious or really subtle, it gave Misty the cravings to open up her paper and without delay, the brunette would open it up and peek at it. Her eyes widened.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:06 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

Unfortunately, Queen wouldn't get an answer to her question as the sudden shift in location and state of affairs quieted everyone down. As Queen opened up her piece of paper she would see an unfamiliar name: "Veritas Malidictor". Scarlet, the nosy busybody she was, leaned over to look at Queen's paper. "Oh, nice combo!" She congratulated. She pointed to the large, silent....being with the scythe. "It's him." The being, or rather "Veritas Malidictor" was looking down at his own piece of paper silently, showing no reaction whatsoever. Scarlet nudged Queen with a mischievous grin. "Why don'tcha go say hello? You seem to have a lot in common," she teased.

As Misty opened up her card she would see a name that she had heard earlier: "Klaudia". Jessica looked down at the scrap of paper in Misty's hand. Jessica had not gotten a piece of paper as Misty and her were considered one person for the purposes of the tournament. "Umm...that's the one that looks like a little girl, right?" She asked. "The other little girl I mean." Klaudia too was looking down at her piece of paper without comment.

Suddenly, there was a loud shrieking sound and above the gathered contestants words flashed in the sky like bright green fireworks. They hung in the air for a moment, their words clearly made out:

Round One: Queen and Veritas Malidictor

Outside the Arena floor cheering could be heard. Apparently this was the signal to the unwashed masses waiting outside that the tournament was to officially begin. The contestants had arrived on the Arena floors but off to the side in the grass. The main arena itself was slightly elevated above the ground and paved with what looked like solid white marble. All around the arena floor rose rows upon rows of benches stretching higher than even the walls of Death City. The only breaks in the seating were the entrances to the Arenas from the outside: large gaping openings in the structure through which many could enter or exit at once. The other significant feature was a large, cleared area about halfway up the seating areas covered with red curtains, leaving only one large opening that looked down upon the arena floor with much more comfortable looking seating within. Presumably this was where the most important guests sat. The seats themselves were raised above a wall that surrounded the arena floor itself, probably to keep the opponents inside the arena during the fighting. On opposite sides of the wall were two large openings. They were normally for the contestants to enter through and had been made large enough to fit even massive beasts that the arena sometimes hosted for entertainment. As of the moment they stood empty.

The Arena Master turned to the contestants. "The rules are simple. Each team will take on whatever comes through those gates," The Arena Master began, motioning to the two massive openings in the arena walls. "It will be a fight to the death. You may use any means you feel necessary, only you cannot leave the arena. This means no going beyond the walls. Also, it is invisible at the moment but in the air there is a force field meant to catch stray projectiles. You may not stray above it." As the Arena Master talked people began streaming in from the entrances behind the seating, talking and joking among each other as they looked for seats. It seemed the river of human bodies was never ending as the seats quickly began to fill up and the air filled up equally as fast with the buzz of conversation. The Arenas were a popular spectacle and people came from all over the world to watch, especially when it was as large an event as the one being held now. They were eager to see blood, and soon they would get it.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at Scarlet as she teased "glad to see the sense of humor is always present" she stated as the paper she had seemed to burn quickly in a black flame, having it disappear. she just sighed before they now were in the grassy area near the arena, the seats were filling up , which didn't bother her much, she just wanted it over with in all honesty. she would listen to the arena master speak up about the arena and the end goal. she would begin to walk to the arena her hands in her pockets, clearly she wasn't going to be placed in the arena and it was clear she was first. when she got close to the arena, she stepped on the edge of her platform and jumped in, landing in the arena with her hands still in her pockets, honestly jumping it was easy. she walked until she reached the middle of the arena, giving a sigh as she waited for her 'team mate' came into the arena. she kept her arms in her pockets as she waited.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces