=>[SUBMIT]Age your troll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:56 am
User Image My troll's going through a growth spurt!
Trolls Journal: Lorata Gorgos
Stage: Teen
Type: Custom
Growth rp: Lorata spends some time in her statue garden one night and does a lot of thinking about what she expects from heroes, what she's found in looking for them, and what it means for herself going forward. I can do this as a solo!

Growth info: Lorata has a pretty big growth spurt, going from a tiny kid to a fairly tall teen (and then adding heels for good measure). Her hair's gotten longer but still curls up at the ends and she's taken to wearing lipstick in her purple. Although her outfit is still fairly similar to her kid one, she's made several adjustments to be more fashionable, like so. I couldn't draw the skirt very well, but I used this as reference for the idea of it! She's even picked up some new goggles with a different shape from somewhere. She still wears a gold bracelet as well, but she's given up the stockings.

For the most part I'd like the coloring to be the same too! The dark parts at the top of the poofy sleeves and shirt part can be black though! And you're more than welcome to make adjustments to make anything look better together : )

Weapon: Partisan, but I guess it doesn't matter for this stage, haha
Powers: Nope!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:40 pm
Ancestor Name: The Cynosure
Ancestor Concept: Odette entertains a double life as a celebrity (center of attention) and a leader (guiding light) of the rebellion, taking on all of the responsibilities and risks that come with it. She relentlessly pursues perfection in both, wanting to be both an adored celebrity and a respected leader.

Kimbley Kitty
Approved! Odette must complete 15 ancestor-related roleplays that involve leadership, and 15 ancestor-related roleplays that involve being a celebrity before she can be submitted for growth.

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:39 pm
Trolls Journal: Caiden
Stage: Kid -> Teen
Type: Semi #1 (Maybe a little taller?)
Growth rp: Caiden hangs out with Autumn and they run into a NPC that strongly believes in the hemospectrum, and maybe treats the two kids badly because of their blood color. Autumn and Caiden then talk about the rebels and how maybe the government isent all that great.
Growth info: Just make his clothing god-awful 90s themed. His symbol is in black now, and his clothes are mainly rainbow colored. He still has his headband. Hair a little longer, but mostly the same as it is now. Hands have paint stains on them. Paint drops/splatter all over his clothes, he is not a neat painter...
Weapon: --
Powers: Illusion, i would like this to manifest in there being shiny "rainbows" around Caiden. Faint prisms of multicolored light behind and around him. Much more subdued then that picture tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:45 am
Trolls Journal: Leeroi Furore
Stage: Kid → Teen
Type: Semi-Custom
Growth rp: Leeroi loses an arm for some stupid self-inflicted (partially Guouli-inflicted) reason. It’s traumatizing in the moment, and he has some self reflection, but in the end he kind of forgets because oh look now he can have a sweet robot arm of his own design. Can be a duo rp thing that requires very little to no staff interaction.
Growth info: General Ref. Basically Leeroi ends up more attractive than he has any right to be. He has a bulky, stockier build, but he’s also insecure about it so he wears a compression shirt under his more mountain-appropriate vest. Base 6 is fine, but if you wanted to use him for a heavier base that’d be fine too! His hair is a messy undercut and he’s got three scratch mark scars going across his right eye (thanks Eridia). You can leave out the stubble, since he’s already got a lot going on on his face. Also his shoes are just generic mountain boots.

I usually keep to blue, silver, white + black for his clothes, but feel free to integrate/accent in Psykgi’s colors! They’ll be ~official moirails~ as soon as Leeroi grows.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:08 pm
Trolls Journal: Nictor Sabbat
Stage: Kid → Teen
Type: Semi-custom
Growth rp: [META] The Chittentown Space Tower - Nictor takes time to reflect upon his newfound friendship with Kolako and how his feeling son trolls in general seem to be shifting to allow for more positive thoughts to take place. His musing takes a decidedly less fun turn as he's struck by the damage Beehemoth has sustained trying to protect him yet again, realizing he wishes he could protect Beehemoth too, and decides it's about time for his to try it, at least.
Growth info: Overall ref w/out jacket ref
His body type is close to 6, but he has a stockier build, with a thicker waist and thighs, as seen in the ref. Heavy duty cargo pants, a fitted t-shirt (think baseball s**t, the ones with the colored sleeves), and an open zip up hoodie with the sleeves rolled up. Has a heavy duty belt with pouches or a collapsible bo staff holster. Either hiking boots or knee high tennis shoes. Hair is still fluffy bedhead, but the braid is now a french braid from the top left of his head to the bottom right and hangs down over his shoulder. Because he cuts his own hair, it's all uneven, so sticks out from the braid a lot and looks like a fluffy mess. Horns have three prongs coming out instead of two (or if that's saved for adult, sure o vo)

All of that can be seen in the ref, but yanno, typed up for clarification incase sketch lines make something unreadable.

I don't have a particular preference of color distribution on the clothes or where his symbol ends up, but the palette is still his blood shade yellow, black, white, and grey. Clothing should be kinda rough looking, probably patched up multiple times, so stitched up holes or patches wouldn't be remiss.

Otherwise, he has scars on his palms from getting knocked around during the Phoenix Initiative Meta. I'd like for him ((important!!!)) to keep the blep tongue expression from the kid stage. I'd also like his eyes to have the slant seen in the ref. He should still have pollen stains ground into his clothes. And if you're feeling generous, a friendship bracelet he made for him and Bee on his right wrist.

Weapon: Bo Staff, not that it matters right now
Powers: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:19 pm
Trolls Journal: The one, the only Rasali Panaka
Stage: Teen => Adult
Type: C-C-C-Custom
Growth rp: Kursha does the math at Bloodfest and realizes the connection between Aandes and Rasali. Kursha, being the stand-up royalist that he is, isn't about to let this slide.
Growth info: Here~
Not much changes with Rasali's general aesthetic. Her bangs are now extra thick and stretch the full width of her forehead, while the rest of her hair gets even longer. Any tweaks or alterations to the outfit are perfectly welcome.
Weapon: Smiley Chain--thick chain, one end weighted down with padlocks

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 pm
Trolls Journal: Cerpin Sugall
Stage: Kid > Teen
Type: Semi-Custom, Template 5
Growth rp: The Chittentown Space Tower! Cerpin's push to race through the tower and fall just before the end causes him to reflect on how spoiled and easy his life has been without him really working towards anything. He spirals through depression and a feeling of self-loathing before realizing he doesn't have to stay the pathetic way he is and resolves to work a lot harder at actually going after the things he wants instead of just talking about them. Life is short and could disappear at any moment so he'd better make the most of them instead of sitting around. That means indulging in his dreams and chasing after whatever he desires without waiting for it to fall into his lap! Maybe he wasn't invincible earlier but he's going to get there now that he's actually trying, right?
Growth info: He's grown up strong and tall due to training and has modified his outfit to be even flashier and more punk due to Serpen certain influences. Clothes are still leather but a tight fit. Has a tuxedo stripe down the sides of his pants. Wears a gold chain on his belt loop to look cool. Still has a cape because he's a spoiled prince. The epaulettes further his prince theme.

The red jewel in his horn is Tevini's blood color to represent the importance of his relationship with her. He lost his other horn in a battle and got it pierced to look like a crown again with some spikes sticking out of it. Has two golden eyebrow piercings. He should have a flirtatious smile and look pretty confident and smooth. Tries his hardest to look like a total hottie in order to attract attention.

Ref 1 by me
Alt hair ref by birbie
Shoe ref but gold like as in kid stage, you can play with the colors a little but mostly gold please!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:19 pm
Trolls Journal: Tevini Euruft
Type: Semi-custom Template 2
Growth rp: The Chittentown Space Tower! Tevini reflects on the race through the tower and her shortcomings. She realizes she needs to take more initiative and not cower away from things anymore- she's got to be present and brave if she's ever going to achieve her goals and dream of going into space. Most importantly, she needs to stop relying on Cerpin to take care of so much, she needs to take on more responsibility too. Tevini will also vow to talk with Byakko again about the rebel space program and commit to using any materials and supplies sent from their efforts in Civisect and Chittentown in order to buckle down and get to work! After all the research she saw in Chittentown, she's got plenty of ideas to work from now.
Growth info: Tevini's gotten taller but she's still very skinny from not taking care of herself. Her chest should be smaller than average (do not give her big boobs). Her skirt is inspired from this (here is another ref of the skirt if it's confusing). It basically replaces her fully body apron as a skirt apron. She wears graph paper leggings underneath that she uses to measure materials against herself with. Her bangs have grown out and are clipped back in a slight pomp like this but the rest of her hair is still ringlets like before, just longer now. She wears some black keychain screwdrivers with purple tips (Cerpin's blood color) on a necklace. She should look a bit cautious and uncertain, can be biting her lip or somber- however you think looks best. Please feel free to elaborate on any parts of the design as you like.

ref 1
Weapon: N/A
Powers: N/A

Doutei

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:49 pm
Trolls Journal: Forera Serpen
Stage: Adult
Type: RLC! I think it was full custom?
Growth rp: Space Race 2016! Forera reflects on her past and her decisions, going over almost all of her plights, anger, and frustration to get to where she is now-- doing at least something right and remembering to keep her head up.
Growth info: i am sorry in advance, ami, omg
btw so that it's simpler: Forera has officially moved from NHC to the swamp! so cert is different!
Forera's hair is long now, and is now dyed in ombre to her bloodcolor in a way that closely resembles the hair in this item! It's very long, thick, and curly, and reaches her lower thigh, almost to her knees. Forera is tiny, standing at 5'3, but her body definitely makes up for her smallness-- She is very muscular and bold about it, wanting to show the world how Swole she from hard work and effort and by wearing the least amount of clothing possible. Her breasts are unchanged, still rather tiny (LOL) but her hips, or at least, her butt is Very Curvy. Her nose is as sharp as before, and now, Forera wears black on her bottom lip with her top lip in her blood color and very sharp eyeliner. Her cheek bones are high and she tends to have a very sharp face. Her expression could be more mature, to show how she's changed, but her defining feature is definitely her wide and mischevious smile. Her style is very stylized punk rock. She's also lost a hand and now has a robot hand on her right hand! (our left!!) (example here)

PIERCINGS: I have most outlined in the scar chart I drew for her last year, but she's taken some out and added a few new ones. She doesn't use the one on her upper lip anymore, and uses only one of the nose piercings, aka, the stud given to her by Vulpin (unfortunately I don't have a ref for it but I picture it kinda like a normal stud with her bloodcolor and Vulpin's) and an Earl nose bridge piercing. She's got two spiked dimple piercings on her cheeks and a piercing on her tongue, along with her snake bite artifacts. All the scars on that chart still hold true, except that she has a lot more scars on her body from her time living in the forest and DOES NOT have the burn scar on her arm, as that has healed considerably(and is covered by her tattoo, anyways). The tattoo on her arm has the same tattoo Anguis has-- AKA the twin snakes on his arm, so that when they stand next to each other, they make the full circle. She has a quite a few other tattoos, including a tree branching throughout her arm and extending down the left side of her body (our right!) symbolizing Four Fronds-- Think of it kinda like a cherry blossom spreading across her arm( x , x , x ), however with leaves from the purple trees in the forest. She also has the war babes crest on her shoulder if you can somehow add a simplified version in there, along with explosions innnn whatever colors seem appropriate: ( insp idea! MINUS THE BIRDS, forera isn't suicidal yet ) These are just general ideas tho, and if you have more ideas for how the tattoos should look like/would like to add more, please do! You've got full artistic freedom hehe!

Her normal outfit is casual and not very dressy, just very Forera-- AKA punk, spikes, leather, etc. It's simple-- A rather short crop top( my ideas were open in the middle, a mix of these three kinda? x , x , x ) leather jacket hanging on her shoulder like this(aka still showing part of her arms), and the leather jacket kinda looks like this one, with lots of spikes and the collar popped because Forera's a pleb. On the back of the jacket is a snake symbol, representing the Tunnel Snakes, but I don't think it can be seen because its on her back. She also wears torn up short shorts that remind me of the ones in this set and steel toed combat boots. I really loved the design you made for Forera's shoes ages ago, so if it could be similar in style to them somehow but still look like combat boots, it'd be amazing!! She wears two colors throughout her outfit-- Her own, and a more dark blue color she uses as an accent to make her teal stand out more-- Or just in case she needs to pretend to be a higher blue( aka, cobalt blue: #0047ab ). She wears goggles tinted in that same blue for quick blood color change.

She's also decided to wear some things that remind her of her closest friends! On her jacket's shoulder, she wears a torn up tatter of cloth from Luxara's old skirt ( #538700 ), around her neck she wears a necklace similar to Jinx's with the matespirit ring she won from Bloodfest hanging on it, and a padlock similar to Rasali's with her blood color ( #559119 ) somewhere on it. Also on her necklace is a safety pin in Tevini's bloodcolor ( #b00e0e ). She's wearing thigh high socks similar in pattern to Etsali's scarf, but with rips and tears in them, similar to these. On her broken horn, Forera has a several horn piercings that look like this, similar to Cerpin's! The color isn't a gradient, though, and is instead completely in his purple! ( #821BB3 ) She has her signature silver ringed belt hanging around her waist(or hanging off her waist, or somewhere on her body idc!).

On her hip, she has a new missle launcher + holster complete with two shots (her new artifact!) that looks similar to this, minus the laser looking stuff aka, just the gun part!
On her arm, she also has a singular arm brace to deflect hits, styled kinda like this-- feel free to change up the design as much as you like!

If there's any other information you need, please let me know and just ask!! You're also free to take any artistic liberties you want on her, since I know she has a lot of stuff on her ;;

Weapon: Her gauntlets!
Powers: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:51 pm
Trolls Journal: Polair Rision

Type: Semi-custom!!! HUNTERS META, Template 3!

Growth rp: The Civisect Space Tower! After the explosion, Polair reflects on the events-- including what happened during the chemical leak since it left her blind. She ponders whether or not her lusus, and trolls close to her, should know about her visual impairment. She also reflects on how Claud's overprotectiveness doesn't allow her to grow and restricts her to take her own decisions. Polair decides its best for her to prove herself worth of such things and thinks that keeping her visual impediment a secret will slowly allow her to take responsibility for herself and her actions.

Growth info: Polair has slightly grown taller! Her hair should be longer and bangs should be able to cover her eyes, like this! Think Sapphire but messier. (Several references: [x] [x] [x] [x]).

She now wears a cute bandeau, (here's another reference and another one), with some boyshorts. If its too hard to put her symbol on her top, it could also be like this or this. Her sheer skirt is now a sheer sarong. Polair also opted to use more gold jewelry! (for ~science~) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] (Excluding rings!)

She still wears a glowing crystal in her blood hue, if it can be a bit more elaborate for this stage, aka slightly longer, it'd be great! Here's a possible reference and another one!

Face paint: One ref, two and another one! Her lips should be ashen, and the paint in her hue!!

Full body reference!!

Colors and anything that feels appropriate is up to you!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:54 am
Trolls Journal: Eilidh
Stage: Kid --> Teen
Type: Semi ; template 3
Growth rp: Chittentown great space death trap -- After dealing with building the station, fighting bosses, decoding notes, strange unknown organizations and explosions... Eilidh reflects on all that has happened. Her lusus being injured protecting her was an eye opener to her about just how dangerous Alternia can be. She had been pretty sheltered thus far and seeing how the world really works really scared the crap out of her. She goes on to mention wanting to grow in strength and wisdom as well as picking up a job at Nucleo's cafe. She also decided to join Panili's group.

Growth info: Reference -- Freckles were left out by accident on the kid stage. As for shoes.... flats or maybe sneakers? Her horns are a little bit bigger now but not much. She has a green gem necklace and bracelet in (leon's) Xavier's blood color, I have permission <3

Weapon: A reinforced steel rod shaped like a Honeycomb Stick.

Powers: Novice Support - Style A!

Eilidh has the ability to heal others via a Kiss from her lips! She gives a whole new meaning to the idea behind "to kiss one's boo boo better." This little tealblood does not go around gloating about her healing powers, and doesn't seek to gain fame from her "gift". She keeps the knowledge to herself and goes about life otherwise in a normal fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:16 am
Trolls Journal: Xavier Leinte
Type: Semi Custom, Template 2
Growth rp: The growth takes place at the end of the Chittentown Space Tower after the bomb has been deactivated. With the station having been built, and ultimately not destroyed the aftermath of their victory settles in. With the looming threat of an unknown group trying to enact a terrible revenge, Xavier finds himself lost in thought at the end of long winding journey. Relief and guilt plage him in the wake of things settling down on Chittentowns side of things. Xavier knows the world he lives in is a dangerous, violent one.

Seeing his Mothergrub hurt in order to protect him was a wake up call. It was terrifying to see her injured, and trolls all around him has shown the young jadeblood he can't hide if he wishes to keep anyone, let alone himself and Anu safe.

However the events that unfolded during the Great Space Race was more like a reality check. Life is fleeting, and Xavier learns first hand he can't always protect the ones who matter the most when he can barely protect his own self. His desire to become stronger, and grow into his own. Learning about Panili and her group the Lightseekers also has piqued Xavier's interest in one day finding a way to help solve the conflict and violence. Xavier wants to help her achieve her goals of peace, and feels inspired by the speech she gave that lead to his coming to Chittentown to help in the first place.

Growth info: Xavier now wears a crystal pendant that is a translucent shade of teal #14bca2 (Eilidh's color, I have permission!). While it might not be seen well, Xavier also wears a silver banded ring with a jade colored gemstone. On his belt buckle, an ornate belt clasp design with the help of Amonee and Nucleo is worn to keep his leather belt firmly held in place.

Xavier still has the 3 triangular freckles on each cheek, and his rack of horns should be slightly larger then before as they've grown with time.

Outfit wise I was thinking something along these lines in keeping with his highlander/ranger-esc look from childhood. He still sports a kilt! The gloves would look something like this, and cover the sleeves of his leinte. If possible a leather pouch of some kind on his belt would be great, as he stores his tin whistle in his satchel, or gems he collects on occasion. He still wears hiking boots, possibly slightly longer ones then his kid stage, but no longer then knee length.

Weapon: A large Three bladed throwing glaive! The blades can retract for safe carrying purposes. The center is hallow to allow for both melee and ranged combat.

Powers: N/A - Other than his being a jadeblood and immunity to sunlight!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:51 pm
Trolls Journal: Austri Coriol
Stage: Teen!
Type: Premade!
Growth rp: Austri's in a hospital(or whatever type of med bay there is after the civisect disaster! Lorata probably got her in a good place, highblood privilege ftw). She reflects on her first real mistake, aka space race! She goes over her choices and more importantly, her powers, and how they're not the solution to everything. She thinks about how she needs to focus more on actually doing things than dreaming of them. She thinks about the future, then stops herself, and remembers she's only in the present, right now. She doesn't give up on her future, because she knows its still bright. She just has to shine it.
It'd be a solo!
Growth info: ohohohoho
Weapon: Not applicable~
Powers: She's got them in her teen art~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:35 pm
Trolls Journal: Sephos Arbola
Stage: Teen
Type: Semicustom
Growth rp: Premise: Sephos needs to talk out his feelings and future with someone he trusts. Rastin happens to be conveniently nearby.

Essentially, a lovely cute rp with Rastin where Sephos settles some things.

Basic Skeleton
Growth info: Concept Art
Slightly more elaborate overalls - with a few patches here and there.
Longer hair
Horns have grown and have gained another 'branch'
I can't access the teen poses right now, but I'd say the big muscular one would work nicely.
Weapon: Gardening Hoe

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:26 am
Trolls Journal: Lutrin Weesil
Type: Semi; Temp 4

Growth rp: While Lutrin has a history of taking things that don't belong to her, she tends to pick them up as she comes across them, rather than actively seeking them out. After training with Etsali however, Lutrin is ready to break out on her own... or rather break in. Essentially this should be a heist, with Lutrin breaking into a location* and searching for goodies to snatch. I would love an exploration type growth!

*This could be anything from a museum to an expansive hive. Generally Lutrin is drawn to whimsical curiousities (e.g. a ten foot long gummy worm, the spaghetti calculator, a cuccoo clock that spits darts, et cetera) rather than actual wealth.

Growth info:
Face: Bubbly eyes, arched eyebrows, her signature cheek markings, a sunny or mischevious expression... same as kid stage pretty much! She does however paint her prominent lower lip.
Hair: The beginning of The Swirl. Either stage 2 or 3. Her bangs go over her right eye.
Clothes: Lutrin is keeping it simple and practical. She wears a black croptop (it can be a little shorter around her midriff), some sporty black shorts, trainers, and an assortment of colourful bracelets. Accent colours are pink and blue. She has her symbol on her trainers instead of the Nike symbol.
Body: While Lutrin is not "as flat as a board", she's pretty boyish in her figure.

Weapon: Triple staff
Powers: Nada  
Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas