3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 am
Fantasy_Project_1992

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

Lycans took what I had worked for...▐ ...I'll repay them that favor.

==== ☠ ====

Reiko slowly put her hand in Lance's. Her hand felt soft and smooth, despite all the fights and violence she had seen in her life. "A-Alright." She smiled up at him and then walked beside him before smiling happily.

""

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lance Regan
[HUNTER]

Equipment List:
Weapon(s) ~ Tri-blade silver-coated titanium claws. x2 (Currently ineffective ~ Sharpening and re-coating required.)
Armour - None ~ Plain clothes. (Hooded jacket, Black jeans, Steel toe-capped boots.)
Items/Miscellaneous - None.

- - - - - - - - - -

As Reiko put her hand into his, Lance helped her up from her seat at her desk and started towards the classroom door, turning at the last moment to pick up with claws.
"Wouldn't want to leave these behind now would we? Someone could hurt themselves." He chuckled, clipping the weapons to a sturdy chain which hung from his belt where they dangled freely, clinking against each other lightly with each step Lance took.

Opening the classroom door, Lance waited for Reiko to leave first.
"After you ma'dam." Lance smiled, bowing slightly.

RandomMelonGuy

Fantasy_Project_1992

Dangerous Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 am
Fantasy_Project_1992

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

"One moment, please." Reiko walked to her desk and got her katana out before resheathing it and coming back to Lance, holding his hand again. When he opened the door for her, she blushed. "Thank you, L-Lance." Reiko stepped outside the classroom and awaited Lance to join her.

""

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 am
Lance Regan
[HUNTER]

Equipment List:
Weapon(s) ~ Tri-blade silver-coated titanium claws. x2 (Currently ineffective ~ Sharpening and re-coating required.)
Armour - None ~ Plain clothes. (Hooded jacket, Black jeans, Steel toe-capped boots.)
Items/Miscellaneous - None.

- - - - - - - - - -

As Reiko left the room, Lance followed, closing the classroom door behind him as he left.
"Lets go shall we?" He whispered softly to Reiko, leading her by her hand which he held gently.

RandomMelonGuy

~[EXIT to [Serenity Lake]~  

Fantasy_Project_1992

Dangerous Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am
Fantasy_Project_1992

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

Reiko followed Lance to the Lake.

""

==== ☠ ====

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:07 pm
(exit)  

LittleXIIIFluff

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 pm

User Image

Krystal walked in. " Where are they. " She looked around, not seeing them anywhere in sight. " Dangit. " Krystal sat down against the wall, her head looking at the roof. " How am I ever going to find those two? "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm

User Image

Krystal sighed. But, a picture flashed in her mind. I remember seeing something.... some type of sym- Wait.... OH S***! Krystal shot up. " Ok, calm down. " Krystal couldn't help but having her eyes turn black. " I have GOT to find Chi or Iris... and quick. " Krystal shot out of the classroom, having a couple papers fly off of Rei's desk. She zoomed out of the room and down the hallway, destined to do what she said before.

(( Exits to forest ))

(occ: Krystal is trying her best. xD ))  

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm

User Image

Krystal stumbled into the classroom. She looked around. While flicking on the lights, she decided to just go ahead and practice her fighting. She grabbed hold of a dummy, and kneed it right in the face, followed by a kick from her boot. Several punches aimed for the dummy's face. While running and turning around the class, she threw her katana on the weapon rack. Grabbing the plastic one in fast motion, she spun her sword while running towards the dummy as fast as she could. She stabbed it right into the dummy, then taking out the stab. She breathed a bit heavily, and then gave a last blow punch towards the dummys face. With her bookbag still on her back, she dropped it to the floor. Krystal repeatedly hit and kicked and stabbed the dummy in anger. Finally her eyes turn to perice black. " Those stupid symbiotes... those vampires that attacked everyone... " Her punches grew faster and stronger. Her anger was beginning to build up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 am
User Image

Daimen walked inside the room, a wide smirk on his face. " Krystal.... I know your in here.... " He laughed. " Wheres this teacher you said you'd like me to meet? "  

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:25 am

User Image

Krystal froze. Her eyes grew wide. " D-d--d-d-d-d-... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?? " She ran and tried to punch her fathers face, but failed in the process. " I just told you, you twerp. " He pushed her out of the way. " Well... who was messing with the mail when I got home...? " Krystal looked down and raised her hand slightly. Daimen kicked her across the room and dragged her out. " Now c'mon. "

(( Exit to Dark City ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

" This is me now. "

-------------------------------------------------

Krystal walked into the deserted room she had graduated from. Everything was dusty, to where she couldn't even recognize the machines. She blew off the racks and flicked on the lights. " This just reminds me of good ol' times. " After she dusted and cleaned, she flicked the lights back off and walked out, looking back into the room that she hadn't been in for a year.

----------------------------------------------------

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:14 pm
Nathan Loklier

The Desert Alchemist

User Image
"Typical, ordinary, intellectual figure by day, but by night..."

"If there's something you need fixing, it can be taken care of at the academy. I only have a few basic tools on hand. Anything beyond a tune-up requires more complex tools. I'll have to see about a battery, though." As they were headed to the academy labs, there'd be different areas, so whatever the thing that was broken, there'd likely be something to fix whatever it was. Upon the mention of blessed salt, Nathan got to thinking. "Hmm, something to look into. I'll make sure to investigate that. I appreciate the feedback." He slipped the vial back in.

After a while, they'd reached the academy, and he led the others to the building itself. Leading the way, he took them to the labs. His lab ha various complex machinery, and a few spare parts scattered on a desk. Much of the rest of the lab was much neater and organized. Despite mostly delving into alchemy, he worked near the weapons classes since it had a broader range of tools to use, and since he spent a lot of time fixing up various assorted things when he had the time. Bringing alchemy ingredients over wasn't much of an issue, either. "And here we are. Thank you two for taking the time to walk me back here." It was more accurate that he led the other two here, but he didn't mention it, and they did technically after an extra couple sets of eyes.

Location: Dark City [Streets] -> Aries Academy [Nathan's Lab]
Company: Akira, Sora
Tasks/Duties: Discuss
Condition: Healthy
Race: Human
Inventory: Flame Shot x10, Sand vial x3, Frost Shot x 10, Spark Shot x10
Equipped: Quicksilver (In image) - Flame 10/10, Bayonet - Empty
Health: ████████████████████
Stamina: ████████████████████
Magic: ████████████████████
OOC:

Theme / Battle
Quotes

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

"...well, more or less the same, but I have more monsters to defend against."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:12 pm
User Image

It doesn't matter...

Sora looked around the academy labs, until she reached to his lab. She took a notice on few machinery, and amazed that he neatly organized his labs. She never seen machinery before because Japan has lowest crime rate, and no firearms. She looked at Nathan with a soft smile, "Your welcome, but don't worry about my camera battery, I have few extras back home," she replied and not to worry about the battery. She wondered if her katana was in academy, "Speaking of fixing, I better check it out," she comment and left Nathan's lab on her own to check all of weapons.

... I shouldn't be in involved with them

OOC:
Sora
Aussie Srives
Alex Trevell

MikuHinata1
Crew

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Human | Theme:Here | Mood:Curious
Jeg er ikke her for tilgivelse
jeg har kommet for bare en ting
..Off med hodet..

User Image

As he walked with the other two into the academy's weaponry area, going straight to Nathan's lab, Akira sighed softly with excitement, knowing that he can finally relax a little bit. He lit his joint that was still between his lips before letting down his stuff on a cleared off table. As he watched Sora leave to search for something, Akira just shrugged his shoulder before looking back at Nathan with a soft smile,"Not a problem. I'm happy to help as much as I can but I do need your help with something.."
Akira then unraveled his bag made of bandages, showing what was inside. There was an item that was still wrapped in more bandages but the other two things were a bag of marijuana enough to make Snoop Dog jealous and a tent for when he goes camping. This wasn't what he needed help with as he unraveled the last item, showing his massive axe (shown in the first spoiler). He looked back at his new smart friend before speaking up,"I'm wanting to improve the design of the axe and make it more efficient in combat..say if I throw it, would it be possible to have a way to make my axe come back to me?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Alex Trevell

Quote:

Aries Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items