Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty opened her eyes, her heart and soul would keep growing warm for the meister now leaning against her chest which she embraced tenderly. Her eyes however became like cold spears which struck on Scarlet's direction when she noticed a particular property on Jessica's soul.
Those eyes which sad.
"oh you have some serious explanation to do miss..."
On the mean time she would keep the girl protected with her arms. Yet Jessica only seemed to bring more and more questions on the brunette's mind.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:34 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Arena Master

User Image

Scarlet blew her bangs out of her eyes as Queen finished her explanation. "Yeah, that would make sense if we were fighting just one other group but we're not. Sure, you can trick them into believing you're weak but when they gang up on you to take you out they WILL be stronger than you combined. Don't underestimate these people. By the time they figure out how strong you are they'll already be overwhelming you and it won't make a difference. There's too many of them to take on at once. We need to show that we can hold our own and that we won't be isolated." Scarlet looked back at the picnic tables where other members were already sitting down. "That's why we need to fit in for the moment. We'll have plenty of time to bluff later. Well, hopefully. I don't know what The Arena Master has planned." Scarlet's gaze returned to Queen. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Scarlet paused in her explanation as she felt Misty's eyes on her. She gave Misty an exaggerated shrug and innocent smile. Jessica snuggled slightly into Misty's chest as she felt her soul grow warmer. She was definitely a blank slate. After a moment she looked up at Misty. "Um, I promise I'll do my best during the tournament," she told her sincerely.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:17 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just crossed her arms as Scarlet talked "You....do realize...I've fought Armies right?" she asked the girl as she continued to go on and on, talking about being stronger than her "besides...when your deemed as the strongest team, the teams work harder, but when your not rather being the weakest, the other teams seeing you beat another may think that other team is...weaker than they showed themselves to be" she stated "its more of a 50-50 chance for any strategy to work" she explained as they ooked at the tables "Look, its not that trust you...which honestly, i don't because i dont know it...its mainly the fact, I'm normally doing all the planning and such myself, and it usually works, as the only ones that my strategizing hasn't worked on, were people I know as they know how I think and plan" she explained "but i'll humor you and let you...plan everything, I can't promise that this 'show we are stronger' will work in our advantage...because it risks people going all out the entire time...and when you have....well weaker members...being your meister you brought, that's a dangerous factor"

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Scarlet would pretty much ignore the brunette which wasn't much of her liking, however she already had some issues to attend to.
Jessica grew surprisingly comfortable with her in just a matter of seconds. She already threatened to break her up. Jessica was warned several times on what Misty might possibly do. Yet it only took a few pretty words to have Jessica be already snuggling into her. Either she was too naive or she was desperately looking for some sort of approval. Either way it worked for Misty, yet it was Jessica's soul which intrigued Misty the most.
Petting her head, she would hear the meister call for her, promising her very best during the tournament. Misty turned her eyes down on her. The fierceness in her eyes softening up as they laid down upon Jessica.
"oh I hope you do Jessie. I'll be looking forward to it."
The brunette stated, having a few issues with the situation already.
After all, sure Scarlet and Jessica claimed that she was a competent meister, whether that was truth or not, Misty wasn't exactly known for being an easy to handle weapon. She needed to try her out, otherwise she wouldn't have the best idea of how to handle or take profit of Jessica's skills. Let alone cover her weaknesses.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:33 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Scarlet gave Queen a nod, clearly glad that she was willing to go through with her plan. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing," she assured Queen. She looked around at the other contestants who were gathering at the various tables. "All right then, we should all sit down together," she informed them, looking over at Misty and Jessica to make sure they heard. Once she confirmed they had she started heading towards the tables. Jessica looked up at Misty. "Should we?" She asked, a tinge of hopefulness in her voice. She was obviously hungry. The Arena Master had moved on and was talking cordially with the other guests. The others were talking with each other as well though mostly they kept within their own team. A few of them were talking to others outside their team but still they seemed friendly with each other. Or at least had chosen to keep things that way for the moment. It was hard to believe many of these contestants would be willing to kill each other at the drop of a hat. Then again, Scarlet was easily one of those people. She made it to one of the many tables laden with food and sat down looking back at her three teammates and waving them over. "Come on! We need to sit together!" She called cheerily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "Sit...down...together" she muttered with a sigh "Already starting off like you don't know what the term Strategy means" she muttered as she would watch Scarlet sit down, Queen just stood at the end of the table, honesty, she didn't feel like sitting down on a bench. she kept her arms crossed, not really feeling much of a mood to do much other than stand around, yea she planned to go sit under a tree alone, but that option was removed by the kid of the group. so she just waited with her arms crossed for the 'meeting' to end

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty would look down at Jessica and smiled warmly while passing a hand through the meister's hair.
"Alright then"
With that, she would release Jessica so she could make her way to the chair, Misty remained on her place for a minute before actually following and take her place on the table. Sitting between Jessica and Queen with a deep breath before observing what the host had prepared for them.
Misty seemed a bit sleepy at the moment. She didn't understood why but she felt a little tired. Hungry even, yet her stomach wasn't growling.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Scarlet watched Queen walk to the edge of the table and stand. She let out a long sigh. "Well, I'll take what I can get," she relented. Scarlet hopped up onto the bench and reached towards one of the plates, taking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She began eating it nonchalantly, humming to herself and swinging her legs back and forth under the bench. Fleur came over to the group, her expression still somewhat huffy. She sat at the table next to Scarlet, folding her wings behind her so they wouldn't get in the way. She chose what appeared to be some kind of broiled fish and began eating it daintily with a fork and knife. Clearly she had more expensive taste. Jessica chose a wing of chicken, small but still filling and quietly ate it as she looked around at the other contestants wide-eyed. The tables were laden with all kinds of food from the lavish to the mundane and one could choose from almost any food one could think of.

As the group was eating, one of the contestants approached Queen. It was the other Kitsune, Gloria. "Heeeey," she greeted her with a small smile. Her voice was soft and sultry. She walked with an air of confidence, at ease with who she was. She didn't seem the slightest bit intimidated by Queen or any of the other contestants. "I don't see many other Kitsunes around. You don't strike me as the type to spend their lives in The Tree. Are you a wanderer? Or something else?" Her tone was friendly, without hostility or accusation. She seemed genuinely curious about Queen, though whether or not it was an act was anyone's guess.

Meanwhile, Jessica looked up from her food at Misty. "Um, do you know any of the other people here?" She asked. "And if you don't mind me asking, how do you know Scarlet?" Her tone too was curious and genuine, holding no hidden agenda. Fleur snorted slightly. "Yes Misty, do you know any of the other people here?" She asked, her tone a mocking parody of Jessica's innocent one. "And how do you know Scarlet? Were you star-crossed lovers in another life?" She gave a slight smirk before returning to her fish.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:14 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen kept her arms crossed hearing scarlet speak about taking what she could get "should have already figured that would be the case" she stated bluntly, Queen's eye turned in the direction of Gloria as she would approach and speak up. "indeed, there aren't many kitsunes around, almost like their either don't get forced to do fights for non-kitsunes or just ignored the request" she stated turning her body around a bit "from what I can tell, the tree isn't my sort of place, the tree I'm from was full of...idiots" she stated giving a small shrug. she could easily state 'her tree' as for kitsunes it wasn't hidden there were other trees other than the main but were more of the low key ones. "Lets just say...Im something more than a wanderer" she told her "what about you...do you reign from the tree or are you something other than a tree fox"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty would sit on her spot, taking a deep breath. It appeared she was trying to calm herself down. Closing her eyes she began a barely noticeable session with deep breaths for about a minute. After that she would went ahead a picked two jars of water (around a gallon and a half) with a cup where she could drink from. A 10 oz fillet, a rather curious looking omelet, around 6-8 egg whites only, a bowl of oat meal. And finally a cup of tea which she intended to save for the later.
Everyone was doing their business. Misty started with the water since she had been thirsty ever since she finished her training. The refreshing water helped easing her mind, allowing her to suppress her urges to... do questionable things all over the place.
Once the water was all down she sighed, bringing the first plate with the egg whites along with the fillet. Which she took a fork and knife to take on the opening meal.
During her bites, she would hear a kitsune approach Queen. She wold gently interrupt her bites, before picking a few glasses of water. Once she felt safe, she proceeded eating. Just a few bites before she heard Jessica calling for her, and shortly after this little buffoon Scarlet named Fleur mimicking Jessica. It actually puzzled her. Why would Fleur even bothered being near or talk with them. Unless of course she was praise and attention dependent which drew a sleek smirk on her face.
None the less, there were some questions Jessica made which she wouldn't mind answering.
Picking a glass of water she gave a few sips here and there while looking at the tables, if one paid enough attention there would be a moment in which she crossed eyes with a certain person which made her grew the initial poses of a glare which she was able to constrain and correct because of the water.
"Well... I do know most of the DMWA team, the child is knew, I've only read her file once."
Misty replied before getting back on her food. Thinking that slicing her meal while speaking would give her enough distraction as to proceed speaking without accidentally breaking something... or someone.
"the rest of the people I'm afraid not. I mean there's this guy that intrigues me, gives me a feeling I may need to take him seriously. And then there's the gal with the sword, violet eyes. I can't help but feel I've seen her before. But every time I try to remember I only get a headache."
As Fleur made her sly comment on Scarlet, Misty would pause, turning to Fleur with a sly smirk.
"Scarlet? where should I start? She's like a mentor to me at this moment... a good friend. I can't really explain how I changed from a pupil to someone who wanted more"
She stated, leaning just a bit closer to Fleur.
"And more... before I knew, I hit rock bottom, I couldn't think of anything but to satisfy my needs. I can still remember the horror in her eyes when I held her against the wall. Something in them made me remember I was human at some point and just how much I loved her... while I was able to restrain myself from breaking her lovely body into bits. I couldn't bare looking at her... I apologized a few times but it didn't felt like it was enough. Nor like the desire to do so faded away either... so I did what I thought it was the best and leave her side. Why do you ask Fleur? Are you going after Scarlet?"
She chuckled.
"or perhaps she told you about me and want to confirm the rumors by yourself?"
She asked with a sly smirk, her eyes trapping the kishin's figure inside them as she calmly placed a chunk of filet on her fork before hiding it within her lips, melting the meat away as the fork came out clean, munching with delicacy, never breaking eye contact as she waited for the kishin's response.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Gloria laughed slightly at Queen's statement about her former tree. "I can sympathize with that for sure," she replied. When Queen asked her who she was, she flashed a smile. "I guess you could say the same thing about me," she replied. "Although in my case it was a bit less...optional. Let's just say The Tree kitsunes aren't very fond of me. Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't heard. It seems The Tree Kitsunes don't like to have a fellow Kitsune practicing dark magic next door." She gave a sigh. "Short-sighted if I say so, but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't stop my magic and they wouldn't tolerate it so we all agreed I should go my own way. Now here I am. Treeless, but with a much greater understanding of dark magic. A fair trade if I say so myself." She paused before looking back at Queen. "So how about you? Decide to wander on your own or did home not want you anymore either?"

Fleur leaned back at Misty's verbal assault clearly slightly taken aback by her boldness. Still, a look of disgust came over her face instead of fear. "Geez, is everyone else Scarlet knows a total crazy?" She asked rhetorically. She recovered relatively quickly. "I assure you, I'm not interested in Scarlet in any such way. You seem to have a really sordid relationship though. Scarlet seems relatively unmoved though one can never know with her I guess." She continued eating in a high-class manner. "I have no idea why you're on this jaunt with your....ex? But regardless of the reason, I expect you not to get in my way." She pointed her fork at Jessica and Misty. "And don't expect me to come save you if something goes wrong. As far as I'm concerned you're both useful for nothing more than a temporary distraction for the rest of us to get what we want. You understand?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:07 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at the kitsune as she explained what she went through "strange,,,in an ironic twist, The inhabitants from my tree turned typical types of magic into dark magic" she stated bluntly, her arms crossed as she spoke to the fox "But, I've been to the main...tree that determines how things run, They do indeed seem to be against dark matters, which I say is a bit weird as I feel that some dark magic is needed since Most of our magic borderlines the matter" she explained "I, wasn't exactly born under a tree...but I chose to leave behind the tree my mother was from...Like They no longer exist" she stated, to most people it would sound like she just doesn't view the tree she was from as non-existent, but to those whom actually knew her, it clearly meant the tree was gone, from her hands no less. "I guess you can consider me...someone whom goes around making sure things...go correctly for our race...more of my own kind of means...not one that follows the tree's methods" she explained

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Mist chuckled, leaning back o her seat when Fleur pondered about the mental stability of people known by Scarlet.
"oh I've yet to meet someone's who's actually sane. A healthy individual. Today I thought I met one, but it turned out to be a little pandora box as well. Maybe Scarlet has this thing to find these kind of people"
Hearing that Scarlet was unmoved brought some sort of relief on Misty as she did expected it to be the case.
Fleur ignored why Scarlet would have Misty join in for this match which even Misty was puzzled by the magician's choice as well, none the less Fleur would once again look down on Jessica and herself to which she smiled gently, taking a single bite from her filet, savoring the tender meat within her mouth until it was all gone. Cleaning her lips just about time when Fleur finished her statement only to reply with an impecable french back at Fleur.
"It shall be done as you request miss DeValentine, thou I would suggest you not go down on us as well. Since your only useful to help Scarlet achieve her goal. If you can't give her that much at least you better hope to go down in glorious combat, or I'll be the one having fun with that adorable petite figure of yours."
She smiled gently, sharing a playful wink at Fleur before getting back on her meal. Actually surprised they both agreed to something. Don't go down early and don't get in the other's way.

OoC:

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:37 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

"Woooow~ I think I'd like to visit the tree you came from," Gloria told Queen with a smile. "They sound like my kind of Kitsunes. You should introduce me sometime." She folded her arms as she listened to Queen continue to speak. "Hm, you sound like quite the interesting person. I look forward to seeing what you can do in The Arenas. Maybe I should have joined up with you? But making sure things go correctly for our race? That sounds like a pretty Tree Kitsune thing to say. Though maybe you have a better idea of how things should go right for our race than our fellows at the Tree?" She leaned forward, her tail wagging slightly. "So then tell me, what brings you to this tournament? What are you hoping to get here?"

Fleur's eyes narrowed at Misty's response. She seemed to take special offense at Misty insulting her in her native language. "Oh, you don't have to worry about me, love. I can take care of myself," she replied in perfect French. "Scarlet and I use each other, but don't flatter yourself. You and your new toy are at the bottom of the barrel. You'll be used and tossed aside by both of us by the time this is over." She sniffed at Misty's implication of what would happen if she fell outside of combat. I wouldn't put something so abhorrent past you. But you can't scare me. You're a rat I can stomp on at any given moment. Don't forget that." She ended her response in a tone that was practically a hiss. She was clearly angry now. Jessica who couldn't speak French looked back and forth between the two, the question marks practically visible above her head.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen kept her arms crossed as she looked at Gloria "Hate to break it to you...but the truth is...the tree isn't there anymore...well...the tree is but the foxes arent" she explained "They were...Attacked and well...many perished" she stated as she would have her ears twitch hearing the french being spoken behind her by misty and fluer. "thanks...your quite interetsing yourself...a kitsune strong in dark arts is interesting i'll admit" she told her "As much as i would liek to say that would have been nice... I do prefer to work alone...despite...current circumstances" she explained before stretching her arms upward looking at the table "Honestly...the only words that can explain it...was bribery and wrong place at the wrong time" she sighed

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces