Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

The blade pursuing Fleur stopped at last, sparks flying away from the vampire´s gauntlets as they did it´s best to keep the sword in place. With a closer look and if she had ever paid any attention to previous fights, she would finally notice the blade trying to hunt her down all this time.
        Depending on her awareness overall she could potentially realize how both teams were brought into the same situation. The blade was silent because of Fleur´s new form yet it kept struggling, trying to break free and pierce through Fleur´s chest. The gauntlets could not falter for even a second of weakness and the blade would simply thrust through like a lightning.
        With her foe captured Fleur was finally given some breathing room as long as she could keep the blade in place.

On the other side of the Arena, Naomi would once more impress her superiority over the brainwashed blackblood who took the blow head on. Bones crushing as well as the blunt sound of Retribution brutal thrust could be heard in perfect harmony. Yet the sound made by the blade was rather metal on metal than gushing flesh.
        A quick and premeditated twist from Emilia made the blade fall full force against Sin first, allowing a split second for her to release her hands.
        "Machinist... your technique is as beautiful as it is deadly."

Emilia greeted, her voice unaltered the slightest. Truly a commited actress to her role.
        Carrying the previous wounds as well as the recoil and struggle from previous exchanges along with this last maneuver. Emilia stood up proud with delight at the sight of Naomi. Still, she appeared to have Sin wrapped around one of her hands.
        Descending with dramatic speed, the crowd would see with horror as the contender landed brutally on the already downed Alexis, her fist and Sin disappearing within the girl´s torso. Blood spicking out from Alexis body in a desperate defensive maneuver that actually impaled parts of the hammer wielding foe. Yet just as with everyone else, she didn´t let it bother or break her performance. She smiled, pleased once the blood stopped struggling as well as her own blood finally took place. At last a visible wound.
        Holding her hammer with one hand she landed the final blow on the downed opponent, engulfing Alexis and herself within a violent flame which seemed to nourish the already perilous sun above them.

As the flame´s subsided, Emilia would smile, carrying Alexis´s body with both arms, Hammer on her back as her wounds were burned close. Her eyes were frighteningly warm towards Alexi´s body.
        "Finally, something being worth my time."
        She commented, the sun above them growing stronger, it didn´t seem like it would heal people like the last time. And so, it began it´s lethal descent as Emilia´s eyes turned to Naomi.
        "Why don´t you try calling out for her. You´re the leader are you not?"
        Once more, as Naomi pummeled her sheer strength onto Alexis, she couldn´t help but feel this immense sense of relief. Yet, as Alexis laid on Emilia´s arm, the captain could see Alexis´s body had changed... molded... forged even. It was just as perfectly balanced as her own body. She could feel Sin was inside her yet at the same time it wasn´t.

As these changes were developing Jessica would not be able to sense someone approaching for she was still a newbie and had yet to learn about many things.
        Yet for Scarlet, it was strange as she couldn´t realize until her waist was taken to rest against someone´s shoulder.

A whisper against her ear, that voice she had met and despised. A simple greeting with a french accent as the perfume lady finally held onto her. Queen was away, Jessica didn´t seem to notice. While already recovering from her fight, she could witness her own body losing the will to resist. like she could only listen.

The foe whispered how nice it was to found her here, and all the fun they would have once she snatched her away. She could sense the portal about to form behind them. It would all be over soon.
        Yet, her grip on Scarlet twitched. As if something startled her. The perfume lady gasped, and just as she took Scarlet it left without a second thought. She had the magician where she wanted her, a perfect spot for abduction yet something... someone scared her away. As her presence was lost, her body seemed to regain control. And just a few seconds later she would heard a male´s voice asking if the sit that once belonged to Queen was available. It was Rhondo, the man Queen warned her about.

Queen´s gift had indeed calmed down as soon as she fled the arena. Just as fast as it came. Whatever happened in the Arena it seemed to call for her ever since Misty started fighting. Now with the appearance of Emilia the gift seemed to be more active than before. What could it mean?
        Hearing the crowd shout in awe, fear and excitement, the gift remained dormant. At ease as the kitsune remained outside of the Arena´s influence.
        Still, while feeble, the sense of threat that Rhondo caused wasn´t hard to lose. Making it pretty easy for the Queen of Darkness to track that man´s location within the bench, even from this distance.

Yet, a few steps could be heard approaching the kitusne, clouds for some reason covering the area where she was resting at. A woman approached and would rest next to Queen, her scent being somewhat similar to Fleur´s. while not exactly mimicking the expensive perfumes Fleur might put on herself the scent which was characteristic of the vampire race could be spotted on this woman.
        "Hey! Saw you on the arena a while ago. You´re pretty neat!"
        The woman called out, her grin widening with actual excitement from being near the kitsune. She looked around, puzzled to see none of her team members were around. Perhaps they were all still at the arena.
        "Are you on your own now?"
        She asked, just clarifying before pointing at a nearby stand.
        "How about we drink something? my treat!"
        The Vampire grinned once more.
        "Today you made me win big time, c´mon its the least I can do."

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

══╬ Profile ════ Quotes ╬══

User Image

"For the people that I´m meeting, and the ones yet to met.
        I confide this message to thee..."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:13 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

Naomi's expression remained grim as her punch landed square into Alexis's chest. She took no pleasure in hurting her teammate, but she was sure she could disable her without killing her. She felt rather than saw Emilia break free of the hold of Sin using Retribution. She cursed as she looked over to see that her opponent had broken free using Retribution against Sin. Clever. Naomi reached out her hand and Retribution flew back into it ready for action. She didn't respond to Emilia's compliment. Naomi was expecting an aggressive move from Emilia now that the two of them were squaring off against each other again, but what happened next she was not expecting. Her eyes widened in horror as Emilia brutally finished off Alexis. "NO!" Naomi cried. She rushed forward towards Alexis, visions of Becky's brutal murder flashing before her eyes. Despite even this Alexis kept her guard up. She wasn't about to be surprised by Emilia. She barely registered her sense of relief through the mixture of emotions she was feeling. She stood before Emilia and Alexis, sword ready to strike. Sin quickly unraveled from Emilia's arm and wrapped around Alexis pulling her out of the way and off to the side of The Arena. "Hiding behind a girl you scum?" She asked rhetorically, the hatred clear in her voice. She brought down her sword hard in an attempt to cut Emilia clean in half.

Fleur focused on holding back the blade. It was tougher than she had expected. It was then that she recognized the blade. It was Misty! What the hell was she doing here!? "Misty! What are you doing you dumb b***h!?" She asked angrily as her claws screeched against the metal of the blade. "If you really want to die then I'll help you!" She squeezed harder on the blade, her claws slowly digging into the metal. Something was wrong: Misty shouldn't be this strong. It seemed their opponent had done something to her. Fleur was confident she could still win though it may involve using her final form, one she very rarely turned to. Unfortunately it wouldn't come to that. Naomi's cry of anguish distracted her for a split-second, causing her to look down in concern that Naomi had been defeated. This provided Misty the opening she needed, allowing her to plunge deep into Fleur's chest. Fleur's eyes widened in surprise and she coughed up a mouthful of blood. She hung in the air for a moment before slowly spiraling to the ground, her landing shattering stone and raising a plume of dust.

Scarlet's expression turned grim as she watched Fleur go down. This was bad. Fleur wasn't supposed to be eliminated this early. How could she lose like this? And what was that Emilia girl doing to Misty? She wondered if The Arena Master had played some kind of trick on her. He surely chose the opponents they would be facing. He had to know what was happening now was a possibility. Was this all intentional? Scarlet was so distracted by her thoughts that she didn't realize one of her old enemies was behind her until she felt her wrap her arms around her. Scarlet's eyes widened in surprise as she heard the perfume lady whisper in her ear. "Are you insane?" She hissed. "Making a move on me right in front of The Arena Master. She felt the perfume lady pause and then quickly retreat. She wasn't surprised by this; The Arena Master would surely have interfered. But it turned out that her savior was someone else entirely. She half-turned to look at Rhondo as he addressed her. She didn't know what to think about him at the moment but for now she had no reason to fear him. "Yes it's free for the moment," she acknowledged, her expression showing neither friendliness nor animosity. Jessica stood up as Fleur hit the ground, her worry growing to dizzying heights. She was too caught up in the match to notice the perfume lady or Rhondo as they interacted with Scarlet.

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:
IMAGE NOT TO SCALE: The blade is roughly the size of a normal sword and the chain is approximately 9 feet long.

2. Kinetic Separation: Naomi is able to separate Retribution from Sin and use it like a regular sword while still controlling the chain telekinetically.

The Madness of Vanity: Fleur's madness mostly stems from her self-obsession in her social status and independence often at the expense of others feelings and opinions. This particular kind of madness exudes itself as a very faint red aura that surrounds Fleur when she raises her resonance force to a high level (such as in an intense battle). Once this madness begins to resonate from her, Fleur is able to ignore any mind-controlling or suggestive spells including those that would cause her to feel fear or intimidation.

Nobless Oblige: Fleur's crystals coalesce into clawed gauntlets around each of her hands. These gauntlets are almost impossible to break and cause serious damage with each hit. In addition, explosions of madness follow in an arc after each of her swipes.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:46 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just listen to everything going on in the arena but her ears twitched and her eyes followed a sound, her sense of smell made it clear someone was there, filled her nose with it. her eyes met the woman seeing whom she was, she had never met the woman before so she just rose an eyebrow "thanks" she stated coldly before hearing more from her "for now, yes, not much to do and not much alone time in the arena" she stated as she was going to return her ears to the arena but she heard the idea of a drink "hmmm... Haven't had a drink in Years...perhaps i should take a break" she stated looking at her "oh, a bet, so your one of the betting fans that risk money to get more money" she stated as she turned back to the arena "hmmm seems like a few fighters are out" she muttered.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:52 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia observed as Alexis was pulled away from her arms. Naomi readying herself for combat not answering her praise at all.
        "I´m curious. Wasn´t your kind supposed to be more... refined?"
        The forger smirked as Naomi called her scum for hiding behind Retribution falling with devastating force only to be stopped between Emilia´s right Index and thumb with a gesture of delicacy in her hand.
        Her expression still calm, warm and unmoved by Naomi´s displays of power.
        Such an entertaining sight.
        While she did resent the recoil. She lived for that man´s entertainment. Therefore her discipline would not show weakness at all. Even her sudden fall would be a surprise that could potentially draw a smile on her beloved´s lips.
        Not only her performance gave Scarlet a run for her money but she also knew how to warm the crowd up. The sudden shouts of awe as Emilia had apparently stopped Naomi´s attack with such ease.
        Emilia leaned closer, holding Retribution in place.
        "Dear Machima, ..."
        Emilia said as her eyes observed Naomi with warmth.
        "... I was never hiding. If I did. How could I ever aim to make my beloved smile?"
        The forger said as her left hand was still open for retaliation, her guard as sharp as always despite her apparent relaxed posture.
        "...He´s the light of my eyes, My Saint if that helps you understand."
        She explained, passion spewing from her lips with every word.
        "It is for his entertainment alone that we´re here. Cowardice does not please my beloved..."
        She replied before Emilia´s left hand suddenly dashed on Naomi´s 3 o'clock Snatching another powerful blade with her thumb and index in the same manner.
        Her muscles suffered greatly from the sudden impact. Even Naomi could feel the vibrations that traveled through Retribution. Yet Emilia didn´t move an inch.
        "...Surprises do..."
        She smiled kindly as she adverted her eyes from Naomi for a second to address this mysterious figure right beside the former machinist. An obscure but perfect replica of retribution was held captive along with the original. Alexi´s body eager to fight even caught up in the same posture as Naomi. A perfect reflection. Her mouth foamed black clouds which dissipated just inches away from her lips.
        "It seems I was right... you´re a perfect match for one another."
        She giggled in contempt as she turned her attention back at Naomi.
        "I don´t really know what this child had been through but she seems to think she needs your strength. Now now, Call her name will you? It would be embarrassing for a Captain to keep a poor girl foaming in front of the crowd."
        She tossed both blades to the side.
        "Go on... she will listen to you... If you think you can be more than a leader to her. Otherwise I may suggest carrying a handkerchief for her at every moment."
        She replied with a giggle, no sign of hostility in her at all.
        "But make it quick"
        She added as her right hand pointed up with her index at the descending sun.
        "Otherwise both of you will burn to a crisp regardless if you kill me or not. This. It is my final Test for you. Brace yourselves and pull through the ardent sun to claim your victory. Now if you excuse me."
        She replied as she gave her back on them and turning to Fleur.
        "I´m not a big fan of letting little girls Die... she may dress fancy but in the end, she´s nothing but a child to stubborn to acknowledge those around her. If I don´t make it in time, her blood would be in my hands. And I cannot embrace my beloved with Dirty hands."
        With that she bid them farewell as she walked towards Fleur while the sun began descending, the fiery hit getting with ease on the contestant´s skin as it marched deadly and ready to engulf the arena section within a violent inferno.

If Naomi let Emilia go, the Forger would hold Fleur´s head gently, cooing calmily into the Vampire´s ear as she held Misty´s hilt and just like Alexis, proceeded to sink the blade all the way through the vampire until the steel was lost within her flesh. For some reason, as she did so, the blade seemed to disappear inside Fleur rather than trespassing her body. The process was painful but Emilia was there to coo and comfort Fleur through the pain. Helping the stubborn girl to accept and give in.
        "Shhh... it will all be over soon sweetie. Just endure it, and rest."
        She whispered into Fleur´s ear as their silhouettes would soon be enfulged ithing a spiral of flames which consumed them in similar fashion than Alexis. Fleur resting peacefully like a child in Emilia´s arms as the flames subsided. A sword resting on Fleur´s arm as Emilia caressed the vampire´s hair Whispering something in private. Smiling like a loving mother would before placing her gently on the floor and getting her hammer.
        "Alright Ladies. I don´t know about you but I´ve no intentions to burn into a crisp today. How about we break up the sun?"
        At her current state she couldn´t stop the sun by herself therefore their lives trully depended on their cooperation or at least that was the impression she gave as she faced the sun with defiance and pride. There was a strange glitter in her eyes she was thrilled, to have been able to show her work to her beloved.
        -"...The deed is done...my love..."-
        She expressed through a mental link, a faint voice that Scarlet could barely hear if she put enough attention. Was this also intentional?

Rhondo nodded and took a sit, unaware of the perfume lady´s presence as he confidently grinned and observed the match.
        "I heard you put your hands on some interesting fellas to build your team. No wonder the Arena master speaks so highly of you."
        The mercenary spoke, his eyes still on the battlefield, intrigued by the development but not enough to break his current grin. He had been entertained so far so it would be hard to do so as it had been a while since he had experienced this much fun.
        "I´ll go straight to the point Lass, How much do you want for the sword? I can offer you a generous sum, but if you have something else in mind you would have to be more specific."

Already at the stand, the vampire girl would laugh just a few jars of beer into the conversation. Already in the mood for celebration.
        "Yup, that´s right, I like to gamble from time to time"
        She leaned forward as to pinch and squeeze Queen´s cheek gently.
        "And today you became my lucky star, so order as much as you want, it´s my treat and my token of gratitude"
        The vampire cackled, already full of cheer and drinks to keep her on such a cheery mood.
        "Here here! Try this one!"
        Said the vampire as she offered a bite of steak. As Queen pointed out some fighters were already out of commission.
        "Oh? out already? Is It bad? I didn´t get my chances to bet this time. Maybe it was a good idea."

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:31 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

Naomi growled as Emilia caught her blade between her thumb and forefinger. "What the hell are you talking about?" She asked angrily, not understanding what Emilia was getting at with her beloved. Her expression turned into a snarl when Emilia mentioned a "Saint". "There is no such thing," she spat. She looked over quickly as Alexis arrived back on the scene, looking worse for the wear. It was when Emilia pointed out the descending sun that Naomi realized she had to do something quick. Naomi was taken aback when Emilia let them go and turned her back, but decided Alexis was the bigger priority. She took Alexis in her arms as Retribution hovered around them. "Alexis, sweetie, talk to me," she said quickly, attempting to get through to her. At this point she was willing to forfeit the match if it meant saving Alexis from death or whatever was happening to her now, but looking up at the descending sun it didn't seem like she would get the chance to do that. "Alexis, listen to me, do you see that light that's coming down on us? I need you to help me stop it okay? I know it might be hard but if we work together we can do it."

Fleur was still awake and still fighting. Her eyes widened as she felt Emilia push the blade deeper inside her. She reached up and grabbed her shoulder with one of her gauntleted claws, sinking the blades into her flesh. If she was going to die she was taking Emilia with her. "Just....shut up and die...you b***h..." she growled as she dug her claws deeper into Emilia.

Meanwhile Scarlet was pacing back and forth on the side of the Arena, muttering to herself with one hand on her chin. Her words were too low to hear but she seemed to be aggravated by this turn of events. By all accounts it looked like Fleur was out of the fight, something happened to Misty and Queen had wandered off somewhere. While she had accounted for each of these possibilities individually, all three of them happening at the same time seemed like a worse case scenario. If it ended up being just Jessica and Scarlet then they had no chance. If Fleur was the only one out they would still be a giant target for the other groups as the weakest link and if Misty was gone then her plan with the infernal engine was a waste of time and Jessica was useless to her. She snapped out of her thoughts momentarily when Rhondo spoke to her again. "Yeah, well..." she muttered to his first comment, about to return to her thoughts when she heard the second one. She slowly looked back at Rhondo, reconsidering him. "Now why would you want to do something like that?" She asked carefully.

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:
IMAGE NOT TO SCALE: The blade is roughly the size of a normal sword and the chain is approximately 9 feet long.

2. Kinetic Separation: Naomi is able to separate Retribution from Sin and use it like a regular sword while still controlling the chain telekinetically.

The Madness of Vanity: Fleur's madness mostly stems from her self-obsession in her social status and independence often at the expense of others feelings and opinions. This particular kind of madness exudes itself as a very faint red aura that surrounds Fleur when she raises her resonance force to a high level (such as in an intense battle). Once this madness begins to resonate from her, Fleur is able to ignore any mind-controlling or suggestive spells including those that would cause her to feel fear or intimidation.

Nobless Oblige: Fleur's crystals coalesce into clawed gauntlets around each of her hands. These gauntlets are almost impossible to break and cause serious damage with each hit. In addition, explosions of madness follow in an arc after each of her swipes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:12 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just looked at her "from time to time, well its eithetr that or you have an addiction" she stated "all depends on how much wagered" she added. she didn't like being pinched on the cheek which she was more restraining herself as to 'not' cause trouble "please don't pinch my cheek again, i'd hate to have all your earnings go to a medical bill" she stated before seeing the food she already had "alright" she stated as she would try the steak. "yea, they are sort of out of commission, they got taken down but they have their will power standing them up, not sure if its enough though, i personally don't care if they can keep it up or not"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:54 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia smiled, just as with Naomi she wouldn´t even flinch at Fleur´s aggression despite how painful it looked and actually was. Her tender smile remained strong, pitying Fleur under her motherly embrace.
        "Oh sweetie, you´ve much to learn and grow but the time is up for you and your little friend. Maybe another day I may help you grow up, even if it is a little."
        Emilia teased, letting Fleur rest on the floor while picking the gauntlet and pulling it off only to toss it aside like a small toy.
        "Now, unless you wish to die now, rest and let the grown-ups handle the situation."

With that being sed, she would pick up her hammer, channeling her wavelength through it and summoning yet another flame, which closed her current wounds through burn while empowering her figure. Launching herself against the sun with a devastating charge.

Meanwhile, Alexis´s mouth kept foaming, her instincts and Naomi´s rage towards Emilia beckoned her to go and charge the mastersmith at any cost, yet her figure was soon held captive by Naomi, her eyes fixed on the machinist, she gasped and snarled as the black foam kept gushing out from her mouth.
        Yet Naomi was still there, calling for her, saying the sun above them needed to be dealth with.
        Soon, a more powerful emotion took over Alexis´s body as she began mirroring Naomi´s gesture and hold the machinist´s shoulders as well, her face soon showing the same concern as Naomi. Mirroring the captain´s feelings, working as an extention of Naomi´s body much like Sin and Retribution. The foam stopped as Naoimi´s rage became less dominant, and soon her eyes could see more clearly, Alexis gave in and let her sword down. Ready to strike along Naomi when she lead the charge.

Should the three of them combine their strength, the arena would be covered in bright light and golden flames.

Naomi would feel something grasp her. As the light subsided Alexis was there, hugging her tightly. Not a single scratch in her body, she was back to normal, and was terribly worried about Naomi given her current bruises and torn uniform from the battle. She asked if she was alright, and didn´t seem to have the slightest clue of what happened.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the victors of this match!"
        Emilia called out as she extended her hand on Naomi and Alexis´s team.
        "Her strong bond has overcome the trial, let´s have a round of applause for them!"
        The crowd roared with awe after the spectacle. Emilia would walk forward and extend her hand at Naomi.
        "You gave a great show. I do hope to hear from you in the future.Hopefully mastering the gift you´ve received to an impressive degree."

Rhondo shrugged, sure it was easier to just go and pillage Scarlet but rules were rules.
        "I suppose the fights put me in good spirits. I´m actually willing to pay for her."
        The man replied, giving a few glimpses as the battle progressed.
        "Don´t take me wrong lass, I´ve heard from the Arena master that you know how to work you hands. But your hands are all ladylike and silky. Card tricks and daggers may fit you better than dealing with a sword. I, on the other hand, know how to handle them better. And give them a better use."
        He folded his arms as he continued observing the spectacle build up for their apparent climax.
        "A blade it´s only a blade when it´s ointed in blood or within combat. By her age, I would have put her in a better shape. Even the lass with the hammer has no clue of how to handle her. Guess you both are more alike than you may think. Anyways. If its weapons you seek I can get you some... a dagger or a pistol if you want."
        His eyes went towards Jessica´s hands.
        "Even the one you wielding the sword is hesitant. That last minute victory was merely by luck, she has some guts but only when she´s pushed to the edge. I spoke to the Arena master a while ago and he asked me to have a word with you first rather than dealing with him on this manner. Which does tell me you´re held in higher regard. It wouldn´t have taken him much to set you up and take the girl to collect the money. Therefore I´m honoring his request and have a word with you and have the transaction be held with you."

"Well given my current job I rarely have the chance to play or gamble. But since the opportunity is here I would like to have as much fun as possible, while working of course."
        She clarified before Queen would throw perhaps the most adorable menace she had ever received in her career which made her chuckle.
        "Sure thing sweetpea.Name´s Wew by the way, have one yourself or are you one of those nameless servants? Not judging though."
        Queen proceeded to explain the situation of the fight so far which made Wew ponder for a bit, examining the situation presented to her.
        "So, they´re pretty stubborn. well, that builds character I suppose. You don´t seem too connected with your team, but neither look like you actually care about the grand prize, tell me, what brings you here?"

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:16 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

"Don't talk down to me...." Fleur growled, her strength continuing to drain. She felt her glove being torn off but was too weak to resist. She should have gone to her final form. She shouldn't have tried to defeat Emilia with a minimum amount of power. She was unable to stand and pursue Emilia even though she desperately wanted to. After a few moments she managed to sit up slightly, but it was not enough to stand before the match was over.

Naomi was confused by what Alexis was doing. She still didn't quite understand what had happened to her or to Alexis, but she did know that it was some kind of witchcraft on Emilia's part. This was why she hated non-humans to begin with. She had learned they weren't all bad but she still had a deep loathing of the arrogant and cruel kind that Emilia clearly was. Still, the sun had to be stopped before something worse happened to Alexis. Their swords pierced the sun that was descending on them. As the golden flames washed over them Naomi held Alexis back, hoping and praying that this wouldn't be the final blow for the young girl. As the fire and light subsided Naomi was relieved to see that it was not. "I'm fine Alexis," Naomi replied, holding her tightly. She only looked up from Alexis when she heard Emilia speak. Her head snapped to where their opponent was. The only warning was a woosh of air as Retribution descended to puncture Emilia straight through the top of the skull. But the blade stopped just before impact as a hand reached out and grabbed it. The Arena Master held Retribution tightly by the blade in one hand, stopping it in its tracks. Despite his grip not a trickle of blood ran down The Arena Master's hand. "I believe the match is over," he said calmly. Yet despite Naomi's rage, something in The Arena Master's eyes gave her pause. Sin and Retribution both faded away into nothing as Naomi turned away from Emilia and The Arena Master as she carried Alexis from the field. They had technically won and if Naomi couldn't kill Emilia, she never wanted to see her again.

Scarlet listened to Rhondo quietly, arms folded. "I don't know what you and The Arena Master agreed to, but Misty is mine and she's not for sale," she told him flatly. "I'll thank you to know I can handle her development on my own and I'm not interested in your guns or swords. I take no interest in your threats either. But right now I have bigger fish to fry so I'll give you one warning. Don't screw with me or I'll bury you." With that she turned away to face the match that had finally ended. She knew she was in a bad position but she couldn't let any potential enemies see her waver or give them an opportunity to take advantage of her. No one would do that ever again.

Meanwhile Fleur had managed to limp off The Arena floor, walking past Scarlet. Neither of them spoke to each other though Scarlet's displeasure was clear. She had returned to her normal form due to her lack of energy and she sat on a nearby bench, barely able to keep her dignity intact and not collapse entirely. It was only a few moments before some of the Arena medics came over and began tending to her. Where the Hell did Misty and Queen go? She wondered to herself in aggravation. Her small form paced back and forth as she continued to think. She could hold her own in a fight and Fleur would be back on her feet soon enough. But if Queen and Misty didn't return then all the reasons she even entered this tournament were bust. Should she forfeit the tournament? No, that would be showing weakness. But if she stayed in like this there was a better-than-high chance that they would be destroyed and if that happened she was in trouble. She had a plan to escape if worst came to worst but there was no guarantee, especially when surrounded by such powerful fighters. She was under no illusion that sticking around could cost her her life, but it was too early or perhaps too late to back out now. Not to mention the perfume lady and this Rhondo character were now interfering with her. Scarlet grit her teeth. She felt like the walls were slowly closing around her. She was being trapped like a rat and she had no idea if someone was even doing it to her or if it was just bad luck. Scarlet clenched her fist and steeled herself. No, it wasn't over yet. She could find a way around this. She had made it this far by making her own luck and she wasn't about to give up now.

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:40 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just listen to her as she spoke, she smirked "Queen, everyone calls me Queen, its short for queen of darkness, a title not very well known in these parts, but a title it is" she explained as she heard the announcement of the fight ending. her eyes went back to the woman "would you be connected if you didn't know them?" she asked "personally i was promised something for...helping, really, it is more of a bordom thing though, personally i could leave if i really wanted to, but for now i'm just playing along with the witch" she stated bluntly as she would sigh "well, perhaps we can finish this conversation later, it would seem, the match is over and theres Quite abit of irritation going on, and i am curious" she smirked as she would look at her "perhaps after my next match you can come chat, perhaps even bringing some food and beer" she stated before she would teleport away now standing behind Scarlet "your heart is yelling in anger, how can you get that upset in a couple of minutes" she stated bluntly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia seemed surprised. Not by Naomi's actions but the Arena master's her heart fluttered ias her cheeks flustered.
        "Thank you... my beloved. It seems I owe you my life once more"
        Naomi would pick Alexis and be on her way.
        "Do try to keep yourself on check. We dont want the little girl to foam all over again. Please to try to master the gift that has been bestowed upon you two"
        With that she would let herself at the mercy of the Arena Master. Leaving when instructed unless she was warped away by his hand. Emilia was sl excited to be in his presence. Such a marvelous man which owned nlt only her life but her heart aswell.

Rhondo was amused by Scarlett's feisty nature.
        "Hah! You do have backbone lass. I like that. But dont get the wrong Idea. I'm not the type to threaten. I'm more of a person that goes straight to the point."
        With the match being over he approached Fleur. Examining her thoroughly before shooting a devipus grin.
        "Get some rest lass. You're not going anywhere as long as you have that thing stuck into you. Not sure it will come out until you calm down. But if you're in a hurry to remove her feel free to give me a call."

"Queen? Well that's a pretty name not realy fitting for a fighter but I guess you're oretty enough to rock it regardless."
        She told Queen. Since the kitsune didnt look like a fighter at all. Especially with her choice or clothes she seemed like a normal person. A mage if anything. Of course it was based on her looks alone. She had more than prooved herself in the arena.
        "Careful Queen. I may take your word on it... maybe next time we could talk about proposal mm?"
        Wew said before Queen would excuse herself and warp away.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:30 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

Fleur managed a glare at Rhondo, too exhausted to make a sarcastic comeback as she would certainly have done. "Shut up," she growled exhaustedly as the medics worked on her. They seemed to notice that something was stuck inside her and started to use their soul wavelength to try and coax it out.

Scarlet turned to look at Queen as she returned, a mixture of relief and annoyance on her face. "Well, we won," she replied, clearly not satisfied with the result. "By default. Our enemy forfeited after completely humiliating us. Misty is stuck in Fleur somehow and we need to find a way to get her out. The other teams are clearly looking at us sideways now, ready to take us out if they get the opportunity - that includes you by the way - and now we have the perfume lady and that assclown Rhondo sniffing around trying to screw us over somehow. Other than that we're fine." Scarlet ended her angry tirade, shooting an annoyed look at Fleur who was still recovering before looking back at Queen. "So I hope you're in fighting shape at least," she told her.

Meanwhile The Arena Master was standing in the middle of the Arena. "Of course Emilia, think nothing of it," he told his most recent participant with a warm smile. "You did well, please take a rest now." The Arena Master turned back to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we've all earned a short break after this breathtaking match! Remember each break only lasts 30 minutes! Be sure to return to your seats by then!" The Arena filled with the noise of moving bodies and chattering conversations as the crowd moved to go about their business for the next half hour.

Scarlet let out a sigh and walked over to the bench where Fleur was sitting, sitting down a short distance away to allow the medics to continue their work. Jessica got up and quickly followed. "Wh-where's Misty??" Jessica asked worriedly. Scarlet looked up at her. "Inside Fleur," she replied in exasperation. "Wh-what!?" "Just get her OUT!" Fleur spat, having to have her hands held back by medics while they worked on her. Scarlet held her head in her hands. "Great....this is just great. Queen, you'll have to help me pick up the slack for a while if we get in a fight anytime soon," she told the kitsune.

Abilities Used:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:44 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would look at Scarlet "yea, hate to break it to you, but thats a loss, even if he may count that as a win" she stated pointing at the arena master "even he knows that was his victory" she stated bluntly "A victory isn't just from beating an opponent" she added before looking at Fluer "inside...well i could always pull misty out of her" she stated she didnt bother responding to the idea of the other teams, that didn't bother her, "i warned you about that man, its why im choosing to ignore him" she sighed "well Im not hurt or anything so im good to go, besides i can Handle myself, had to fight multiple people at once remember, that just leaves you to be up for it" she stated "in the mean time removing that should be the next step"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:32 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

"Yes beloved. Thank you for your kindness."
        With that Emilia would excuse herself as the crowd and the participants earned a brief period of break.

The mercenary was gone right after offering Fleur a helping hand and right before Queen arrived.

The medics kept examining Fleur, marveled by the symbiosis created by Emilia. They kept whispering to themselves while making annotations, making check-ups on Fleur every now and then only to awe and praise the master smith's creation.

Queen´s Death gift would trigger once again. For some reason Queen felt the urge to take Fleur´s wrist.

Should she happened to do so, Fleur´s arm would feel like burning. The more irritated she was the more it would hurt and the more energy it would consume. Threatening to make her lose consciousness unless she calmed down. But as her wrist was caught, the blade´s handle would form within her palm soon giving birth to the blade with fine gothic ornaments engraved in the blade along with the traditional runes Misty used to wear within her blade. However, the blade was hot red, similar to the time she was used by the devil engine. The blade was so clean that it performed a reflection so vivid that it could almost look as if it was a crack in space-time and an alternate version of oneself was staring back from the other side. A beautiful and macabre mirror.
        Queen could feel the blade dormant, Fleur could feel as if she was the victim of a vampire´s embrace. And Jessica´s chest began feeling a strange warmth. which called for her to pick the blade. Yet by the time the blade was complete Fleur´s wings were nowhere to be seen nor felt.

If Queen didnt get the blade out however, Fleur would keep her wings while the rest of the medics kept examining her development. Applying some serum to stabilize her signs while commenting something about the weapon adapting to Fleur's system.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:44 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Fleur looked down at her wrist in surprise as a sword handle formed in it. Fleur, Scarlet and Jessica all watched in shock as Misty's altered blade slowly formed out of it. Even Fleur couldn't believe how vivid and clean it looked. Still, the effect only lasted a few moments. "Misty get out of me!" She yelled angrily. Despite how the blade looked Fleur hated the feeling of being a victim of anyone or anything. She threw the blade as far as she could, barely missing Queen and Scarlet. Jessica couldn't help herself. She ran over to the blade Fleur threw and picked it up. "Misty! Please wake up!" She called, holding it up to her face looking for any indication of awareness.

When Fleur realized her wings were gone she flat-out started to panic. "Where are my wings!!??" She shouted, standing up and pushing away the medics. She reached around behind her trying to feel for them attracting the attention of other contestants in the process. Scarlet quickly grabbed Fleur by the shoulders and shoved her back into her seat. "Shut up!" She hissed angrily. "Other people are looking!" Even though Queen and hopefully Misty had returned things were still far from in-hand. They were still targets. Fleur was still struggling, trying to feel for her wings. Scarlet looked back over at Queen. "Help me shut her up!" She asked quietly as she tried to contain the situation.

Abilities Used:  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would ignore the gifts effect and not go for fluers wrist as the events occurred. "geez you are loud and childish" she muttered before hearing her yell about her wings, she just would keep her arms crossed as she was complaining. Scarlet would even seem upset at Fluer "bit too late to tell her that now..." she added before hearing her asking Queen to keep her quiet "alright....I'll try not to kill her" she stated cracking her knuckles as she would walk to behind Fluer and would aim to hit her in the head Hard enough to rattle the brain which would knock her out but not too hard to cause damage. she was hoping it would knock her out.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces