Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Rising up from the debris created on her forceful landing, Emilia lifted herself up as elegantly as she arrived the arena, it seemed glamour was indeed before anything. She even covered her lips before coughing against a handkerchief with just a few hints of blood.

"Wonderful, but your kind always makes me wonder. Is it truly your strength? you got all that borrowed from technology. I guess it could be interpreted as a manifestation of your strength, after all the procedures you held to sustain your augmentations."

The girl replied before assuming once more has a fighting stance.

"But I´m afraid play time is over. I have a job to do. And I never dissapoint."

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

══╬ Profile ════ Quotes ╬══

User Image

"For the people that I´m meeting, and the ones yet to met.
        I confide this message to thee..."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Scarlet looked down at her body. "No I didn't mean to change - never mind," she replied in frustration. She looked back towards the fight when Queen mentioned it. "I already know how they both fight," she told Queen, exasperated. She fluffed her hair slightly as she continued. "Yes, I'm sure the Arena Master wouldn't let anyone be eliminated so quickly but it will still be a problem if we can't get them back before the next phase of the tournament." She thought on this for a moment before sighing. "I'll be right back," she told Queen before walking over to where the Arena Master was standing and talking with him. In the meantime Jessica began to stir, groggily opening her eyes to see that all but one of her teammates was missing. She quickly spotted Fleur in the Arena but didn't see Misty or Scarlet. She slowly rose to her feet and stumbled over to where Queen was standing, taking a moment to regain her balance. "Umm, Ms.Queen? Do you know where everyone went?" She asked sleepily as she rubbed her eyes.

"It won't make a difference when you're dead," Naomi told Emilia with a low growl in her voice. No sooner had Emilia gotten into a fighting stance than beams of multi-colored resonance force peppered the area she was standing from above. It seemed while Naomi and Emilia had been fighting Fleur had flown a short distance above the two of them and waited for an opportunity. The crystals on her wings were flipped horizontally, glowing brightly with resonance force from their last blast. "Heh, forget about someone?" She asked cockily, hands on her hips with a smug grin.
Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:
User Image
IMAGE NOT TO SCALE: The blade is roughly the size of a normal sword and the chain is approximately 9 feet long.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:58 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would smirk as Scarlet got frustrated "believe me when i say, Theres a girl your remind me of, whom is a little kid, so dont take it too personally if i dont find your child form influential." she stated as she watched as she would go and walk over to the arena master "Do have fun with that" she called out as she finally left. she would keep her arms crossed as she sighed, she definitely wasn't used to being given orders that was for sure, she was used to being the top of the chain, never had a leash so to speak. She would glance at Jessica as she would stumble over to her and speak "the witch went to talk to the arena master...The child is fighting in the arena, and your pillow has been taken hostage or is dead, more likely the former" she explained to the girl "but you don't need to worry about that, just sit and watch how the others fight, you may rely on a partner, but as a Meister, you need to know how to react and play the leader of the team, and that starts by figuring how to fight opponents so start paying attention" she would tell her nudging her head in the direction of the arena.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:36 am

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia smirked as she head Naomi´s reply.
        "Certainly none of this will matter to me when I die."
        The sun rised brightly upon the arena making the sand glow as polished gold as Emilia greeted Naomi with a devious grin which radiated the fake kindness she had shown their guests so far.
        "But rest assured. Today is not the day I die."
        The lady replied just a few seconds before her silhouette was assaulted by Fleur´s resonance blasts.
        "Oh no I haven´t"
        Emilia´s voice called out from the cloud of dust that covered her figure when the blasts showered upon her. Still the gentle voice still strong and audible, even after the thundering blasts which Fleur threw at her.
        The dust would dissipate, a little too fast as if something forced it away to clear the view. Unlike the previous guest, she seemed to like a clear view. A sharp eye could catch her kimono was somehow reconstructing itself. Petals flew around her figure only to reattach on the Kimono´s fabric. No wonder her clothes looked impeccable after her first exchanges with Naomi.
        "However, I do prefer facing your partner... since it seems you´re too afraid to get close and personal. Betrayed in the past? Afraid of getting hurt again? Such a troubled child."
        Said Emilia, mocking Fleur´s tactical decision to keep distance and attack from afar. While it was indeed the most optimal tactic since it gave Fleur a certain air of security with Naomi being there as a frontline to soak up Emilia´s damage. The lady in the Kimono did indeed enjoy close quarter encounters.
        "I would much rather face a more mature opponent. You´re still too young and naive to be interesting to face... too raw for my taste. But don´t worry... when I´m done with you two... you would become a fine lady, one worth reckoning."
        Emilia addressed before drawing out a malevolent smile at the Kishin.
        Things surely heated up on the battlefield.

Suddenly, Queen´s hand had harvested that feeling again, a burning desire to grasp onto something. It called for her.

While Emilia was finally addressing both guests at her arena, the lady´s figure shined in the arena, literally. Above the arena, there was a giant sun, the origin of this heat. Big enough to swallow the whole arena.

"Now then, time to work."

Emilia addressed before her right hand would make a gentle gesture calling the sun down which swallowed Fleur first, being the closest one. The people at the arena and Naomi, if she cared to look at the humongous object directed at the arena, could see the Kishin´s figure being erased completely under the bright light of the sun which charged against the arena. She may try to attack, run or dodge, but the sun itself swallowed the whole arena, Emilia along with it and soon Naomi as well.

The spectators were greeted yet again onto another shocking display from Emilia.

As the sun fell down. Rhondo´s sword generated a small explosion as it ignited itself once more. The rascal would hold onto the sheith and handle of the sword to prevent it from blasting away from him, calling out for a whicked cackle from the man itself. Now intrigued more than ever to the outcome of this battle.

Queen could feel like her left hand was burning away with that odd sensation, climbing all the way up to her shoulder, menacing to grow up to her head.

The first thing Fleur knew was that stinging sensation at the center of her back before it spread like wildfire. Her cristal wings melting onto her flesh, before irradiating her own wavelength violently through her body. That imminent sensation she was about to blow herself up at any given moment if the sun itself didn´t consume her first, however, once the sensation reached its peak. There was something thrusting her chest, reaching the initial point behind her back. cold sweat would take over her, tempering the infernal temperature she believed to have been swallowed in.
        Should she open her eyes, she would see herself safe and sound. Able to move even. Perhaps dizzy because of the overwhelming sensation still fleeing her body. But if anything was certain was that she felt overdosed with vitality.
        It was painful to move at the beginning, but the more she did, the more the pain would go away yet that vitality of hers didn´t seem to drop.

Just as Fleur, Naomi would feel the same symptoms from head to toe, that overpowering heat that made her feel her own soul would blast her body away into ashes, only to feel that stinging relief from toes to heat which brought her a tempering cold sweat. Moving her body hurt at first. But just like Fleur, she was now imbued with terrifying vitality. Given she was the only one that exchanged blows with Emilia, Naomi would be the only one to notice the pain of her wounds from the previous encounter was burned away along with the initial pain when moving. She was completely healed and revitalized. Yet, if this was to be true... then Emilia...

"Now then..."

The lady now appeared to be wearing a black jumpsuit as the petals which previously composed her kimono converged onto her left hand. Her sword was now back on it´s sheath while the petals forget what it looked like a giant hammer. The unreal size of the hammer´s head was big enough to engulf them both on a single swing, yet she seemed to carry the heavy object with such ease as she spun it around just as if it was made out of paper, however the dust and sound against the wind proved it to be a solid object, not an illusion.

"I guess I should start working on. You girls had brought me enough material, let's see what I can do with it."

A keen eye would also notice, the circles previously summoned were now gone.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:59 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Sorry, you don't get to decide that," Naomi told Emilia bitterly when she asserted that she wouldn't be dying. At least not today. Fleur cocked an eyebrow when Emilia mentioned she hadn't forgotten about her. "Hmp, could have fooled me," she replied sarcastically. Fleur and Naomi were both on their guard as Emilia seemed to be preparing herself for some kind of counterattack, her kimono slowly repairing itself through unknown means. Fleur's eyes slowly narrowed as Emilia began to taunt her while Naomi used the time to slowly change position, strafing around Emilia until she and Fleur were on opposite sides of her though her position was slightly off just enough that if Fleur started shooting and Emilia and missed Naomi wasn't in the fire zone. It was clear from Fleur's expression that Emilia was getting to her. "You little-! Don't act like you know who I am!" She yelled angrily, her crystals overcharging with power before lancing out beam after beam of energy towards Emilia. The resonance force was so strong the arena filled with loud booms as it displaced the air around where Fleur was hovering. As a result Fleur didn't see the sun coming down on her until it was too late and she felt herself being absorbed by it. "What!?" Was all she had time to yell out before she felt the stinging sensation throughout her body. She began to flounder, having no idea what was going on. Was this some kind of secret attack?? It had to be! She wasn't going to die here. She struggled against the sensations until she opened her eyes to find herself still alive and well. She slowly got to her feet, feeling the strange sensation of pain fade away and surveyed her surroundings.

When the sun began descending towards Naomi she realized there was no where to run. She looked straight at Emilia. "It'll take a lot more than this," she promised before being swallowed by Emilia's ability. Unlike Fleur, Naomi remained calm as she felt the different sensations wash over her. She looked down at herself as she realized her wounds were healed. She wasn't about to count her blessings just yet. She looked up to see Emilia now in a different outfit with a giant hammer. Unfazed, Naomi got back into a fighting stance. Hammer or not, Naomi was determined to win. Fleur wore an angry expression, still upset about Emilia's earlier insults. "A costume change isn't going to save you!" She yelled down at her opponent. Without further warning she resumed her rapid-fire attack on where Emilia stood, intent on blasting Emilia into pieces. Meanwhile, Naomi's sword had sneaked up behind Emilia. It launched itself at her intent on running her through a second time.

After chatting with The Arena Master for a few moments Scarlet returned to Queen and Jessica. "Well the good news is that she's still alive and should be returned to us soon," she told the two of them. "I couldn't get any more out of him than that." Jessica gave a hopeful smile. "Oh that's good! As long as she comes back I'm sure she'll be okay!" She then took Queen's advice with a nod, sitting on the nearby bench to watch the fight. At least she tried. No sooner had she sat down than Emilia absorbed herself and her two opponents into some kind of bright artificial sun. "Please be okay..." she whispered quietly as she waited for Fleur to return. Scarlet watched Jessica for a brief moment before looking back to Queen. "Just keep an eye out for her. We need her back before we move on to the next part of the tournament."

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:
User Image
IMAGE NOT TO SCALE: The blade is roughly the size of a normal sword and the chain is approximately 9 feet long.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:16 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would keep her eyes on the fight to observe and make sure she got the fighting styles of the fighters for her own mental memory, during the fight she would feel her hand seemingly acting up which made her glance at her hand which she clenched and unclenched her hand wondering what was causing it, of course now she would see a giant sun in the sky which she'd only assume was from the opponent. Though her attention would slightly be focused on Scarlet as she arrived after talking to the arena master. "I figured she was going to be alive" she muttered as she would hear the last part "was his words 'soon' or just returned...because if its soon we can assume it will be around then if maybe after this match...i he didnt say soon, then that may be a problem"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

The woman would smile back at Naomi, who claimed she wouldn´t get to decide her own fate. An adorable gesture which nurtured the impression she had about Naomi so far.
        "Oh? then I suppose you think you are more than qualified to do so."
        Emilia teased, her hammer began spinning on her back, with enough resonance force circulating through it that Emilia was able to repel the blast attacks which Fleur tossed at her. The smug smile on her face as she stared at Naomi indicated she was pretty confident in her skills. As well as her mastery wielding the strange hammer. Despite the hammer having her back, blasts that landed in front of her were able to grace her suit and skin with the debris they lifted, however, her stand was rather strong as she still didn´t waver between the mess.
        The blade would prove to be ineffective as well, just as soon as the blade charged, it was deflected by the spinning hammer.

"Very well dears... now, show me how much you can grow and help others grow..."

With a sudden blow of the hammer, Emilia would appear to slam Naomi´s sword with enough strength to generate a small explosion which engulfed her figure for a brief period of time. The explosion was also able to deflect the remaining of Fleur´s barrage, however, all previous blasts sent while Emilia was executing her slam had indeed landed on her body.

As the explosion faded, Fleur would find herself chased in the air, there was an object which flew swiftly trying to land on her. The speed made it blurry but sure had a sharp tip.

Naomi, on the other hand, would be greeted with two silhouettes. There was Emilia, smiling back as she stared at Fleur.
        "I did promise I would get you a playmate didn´t I? now be a good girl and play around, the adults need to address more important matters."
        Emilia´s attention was completely fixated on Fleur this time, it was a perfect opening should Naomi wished to go for.

Details that could be taken into account, there was a young girl, frowning at Naomi, as well as Naomi´s sword nowhere to be seen. Without any warning, just as the object pursuing Fleur, the girl dashed like a seeker missile on Naomi´s direction, her speed was remarkably faster than expected. Not to mention Naomi could feel something oddly familiar about the girl.

Fleur, on the other hand, would begin to hear voices in her head. Just as soon as the mysterious object began chasing her. It was a soft voice, always gentle whispers inviting her to give in... to stop dodging.

"Well Fleur, are you having fun now?"

Emilia giggled, her eyes fixated on the blonde girl´s movements as the mysterious object kept chasing her.

Back on the benches, Queen would be able to sense Death´s gift almost bursting out of control. Almost as if her hand were to toss her on Fleur´s direction at any given moment. Something strange happened on Fleur´s fight which made Death´s gift react to it.

Scarlett, on the other hand, could see from a better Pov that the girl was imitating the swiftness and elegance of Naomi´s blade as she chased Naomi. While the object following Fleur appeared to coil around the Fleur´s maneuvers. Like a Viper cornering, it´s prey. Something oddly familiar to what her future self once told her about a certain agent.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:15 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa

User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Naomi didn't respond to Emilia's teasing. She watched as Emilia's hammer began to spin. Naomi noted the smug smile her opponent gave her. She definitely seemed confident, but Naomi didn't doubt her own abilities either. She had been second-in-command of The Machinist Order for a reason. Still her expression remained one of vague disdain. It wasn't that she didn't take her opponent seriously, on the contrary she understood that the reason she and Fleur were matched with her was because neither of them would stand a chance on their own and could only beat her in a two-on-one. But that didn't stop her from facing Emilia head-on. She felt more than saw Emilia's deflection of Naomi's sword due to her telekinetic connection to it, but Emilia's blow had been so powerful that Naomi was unable to reverse the movement of her blade. She swore under her breath as she saw Sin and Retribution rocketing towards Fleur. But she hadn't been caught completely off-guard. She would have been a fool not to consider the possibility of having her attack deflected after seeing Emilia wielding her giant hammer. Less than a second after Emilia deflected the blade, the chain Sin detached from the sword itself racing back towards the hammer-wielding girl. It spread out and attempted to wrap itself around her so that she would be chained to the spot.

Naomi paused briefly as a strange girl appeared in front of her. She could feel something familiar about the girl but she didn't have time to analyze the situation as the girl began rushing towards her. As much as she preferred to know the situation, she had to go in blind. She got into a fighting stance as the girl approached. "Swallow Kick!" She yelled, her ability carrying her clear across the stadium with a powerful kick aimed to intercept her charging opponent directly in the chest.

Meanwhile, Fleur paused to see the effect her barrage assault had had on her opponent. She wasn't overly shocked to see Emilia still alive - she knew the girl wouldn't go down that easily. As the sharp object came towards her, Fleur dodged in time. Or at least she thought she did, until a gout of blood exploded from a her side. She looked down to see a deep cut across the side of her abdomen obviously caused by something extremely sharp. "What the Hell!?" She yelled angrily, tracking this new threat. Whatever it was it was fast, a blur of motion that Fleur had trouble following. She successfully dodged as it came back around towards her and she began to take evasive maneuvers, bobbing and weaving through the air in an attempt to shake off her strange new pursuer. Fleur began to hear voices whispering in her head, but her stubbornness was a lot tougher than that. She ignored them completely - no one was going to tell her what to do. Still, Emilia's insults were pissing her off. "How about tearing you to pieces? Are those adult matters you prancing little tart!?" She asked angrily as she spun in the air like a fighter jet. She banked and came around again, narrowly dodging her pursuer as she headed straight towards Emilia. "Oh yes, I am," she replied with a fierce grin. Just then two of her crystals launched off of her wings like rockets, shrieking towards Emilia intending to detonate right in her face with a massive multi-colored explosion of resonance force.

On the Arena side Scarlet continued her conversation with Queen. "He said soon. So he better mean soon," she answered, folding her arms in annoyance at their predicament. Jessica was watching Queen and Scarlet anxiously, hoping they were right about Misty returning soon. "Um, if he doesn't give her back will we be able to rescue her?" She asked. "No." Scarlet replied flatly. "What!?" Jessica cried. "Sorry, there's no way we can defy the Arena Master in his own Arena," Scarlet explained. Jessica looked back at Queen worriedly. "Is that true?? You can save her right!?" She asked Queen desperately.

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:
User Image

2. Kinetic Separation: Naomi is able to separate Retribution from Sin and use it like a regular sword while still controlling the chain telekinetically.

5. Swallow Kick: Naomi can launch herself across the battlefield at blazing speed, reaching her opponent across a full room in less than a second. As soon as she’s close enough Naomi launches a double-kick towards her opponent’s torso or face. Unlike her normal attacks, Naomi focuses an extreme amount of kinetic energy into this double-kick. Therefore a landed hit will send any opponent flying.

But this isn’t the main purpose of the attack. Naomi usually reserves this attack for opponents who continually block or dodge her longer-range attacks. If this attack lands against a force-field or barrier the sheer power of the blast concussion will shatter it completely, leaving the opponent open for a follow-up attack. If the opponent is using a physical object to block the attack then the physical object is knocked slightly upwards (though not necessarily out of her opponent’s grip) usually exposing their torso to a follow-up attack. If the opponent attempts to dodge the attack they will find it much more difficult to move as the concussive force from being near the attack with pull them towards it and slow them down. The concussive force also disables any special abilities that allow the opponent to teleport or rapidly change location preventing them from escaping.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just continue to watch and listen to what scarlet was saying, only to have Jessica ask her to confirm or deny what was said "Let me tell you something kid...It doesn't matter what world...or what time...a fight is a fight being a tournament or not, in a fight you throw lives onto a table, because your risking your own life and others to win because if you don't you'll lose more" she stated "if the price of fighting in this tournament is losing someone, then we must prepare for said price, but at the same time one is always allowed to reject a price and fight for a better one" she stated "Honestly i dont know anything about the arena master....the witch knows more about him than me...and if she says you can't defy him, you can't" she stated before glancing at Scarlet "yet i get the feelings outside hes vulnerable correct?" she asked giving a smirk "which means hes either powerful or he likes to hide in his arena where his reigns" she stated "in anycase for now, just ignore the situation and focus, because as the world works, if you focus on something you'll overlook things, but if your not constantly searching you'll find more information than expected"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia didn´t seem to keep her eyes from Naomi, not until a few milliseconds later when Naomi called Sin back, it seemed Emilia held formidable awareness of her surroundings as she kept spinning her hammer. However, because of Fleur´s barrage Emilia was forced to stand her ground and deflect as many shots as she could which didn´t seem to be that hard.
        The complicated part arrived when the chain reached out for Emilia, it wasn´t able to wrap around her because of the spinning hammer, but it was because of the spinning hammer that it was able to wrap itself around it as well as Emilia´s hands. Causing the rest of Fleur´s assault to rain over, covering the ashen eyed girl´s figure in smoke and colored explosions.

Naomi had her own issues to attend, with the new girl jumping at her. However, her swallow kick appeared to hold enough force not only knock the girl out but also drag her along as she barely felt reaching her torso.

The moment the hammer was trapped, Fleur´s mysterious pursuer became slower as it fell into the barrage field with retribution. There was another sword attached to Retribution, no wonder Fleur had a hard time evading as the object was easily hidden within Retribution´s shape. The whispers kept calling her dearly, asking Fleur to stop running... that it would only hurt for a bit.

As the Hammer stopped, Queen´s lefty would also seem to burst out with Death´s gift almost dragging the kitsune into the arena, the gift seemed ever more demanding than before.

As Naomi flew with the girl´s body still attached to her leg, she noticed there was something odd with her, after all, just by the mere feeling onto the kick, Naomi should have split her body in two since the girl didn´t seem so resistant. However, there was something oozing from the wound on her chest, something... black? it latched onto her boot and struggled to keep everything stabilized, like some sort of symbiotic parasite trying to protect its host.

As they kept traveling, among the debris and clouds of smoke, a loud clash of metals could be heard and just milliseconds later, from among the clouds the blade would be shot at incredible speed, aiming to pierce Fleur´s chest.
        The blow was strong enough to blow the smoke away revealing Emilia still holding it´s momentum by rotating with her feet in order to use her core to power up her tied-up swings. Only to sandwich the raven-haired girl with her hammer and Naomi´s kick. A surge of resonance could be felt running through their bodies, albeit Naomi should get the better end of it, and feel her leg numb at worst since her augmentations could probably shield most of the resonance impact thanks to the girl being the cushion. The impact seemed enough to wake her up tho as she growled and stood up moments later.
        Even so, Naomi could feel as if something had been stolen from her, yet she couldn´t tell exactly what it was. She wouldn´t feel any different. And if she had no clue of who the dark-haired girl was, she would realize she was a little too familiar with that girl´s body.
        While the naked eye couldn´t catch any difference, be it her clothing or the distance. A keen eye could see her figure was more developed, keeping her natural silhouette yet the development under the skin was improved. Naomi could bet her life she knew that girl´s reach now like the palm of her hand. Her abilities though were another matter.
        Without any further warning, the raven-haired girl dashed against Naomi once more, this time her speed was greatly increased as well as her kinetic force. Performing a rather familiar kick against her.

If fleur were to be pierced by the blade, her mind would go blank as she would awaken on another plane, with the whispers making her company, every time closer.

In case she evaded she would simply be greeted by Emilia´s playful smirk as well as tease by calling her barrage adorable. Emilia appeared to be unfazed by these events, but just as Naomi it was because of her discipline, she would not show the damage she had received. That she would keep to herself.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:44 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Naomi's expression didn't change as he kick connected with her new opponent, but her eyes widened ever-so-slightly when she saw the black blood engulf her foot. It was then that she connected the dots and realized who her attacker was. "What the...?" she managed to breathe but it was far too late to stop her attack. She felt her teeth rattle as Emilia's attack slammed into Alexis's other side, hoping to Heaven that this wasn't the real Alexis. She didn't deserve to be used like this. She didn't know much about Alexis only having met her shortly before the tournament but she understood the main points of her story and she seemed like a really sweet girl. Still, she had to win this fight otherwise all of this was for naught. She was once again caught by surprise as Alexis flew back at her with her own Swallow Kick. She wasn't familiar with Alexis's own abilities either but she was certain there was no way the girl could know her own Swallow Kick. Something strange was going on. It didn't take a genius to put together the strange feeling she had had when she connected with Emilia and this sudden new talent, but for now the questions was academic. But Naomi was familiar enough with her own abilities to counter them herself. As Alexis flew across the arena towards her Naomi waited until the exact right moment and then threw herself backwards placing one hand behind her to catch herself before she fully hit the ground. Alexis flew straight over her until the resonance force of her attack burned out and she would land naturally. Naomi used her hand to push herself to her feet and spun to face the young girl. But as she was focused on Alexis her chains continued to constrict tighter and tighter around Emilia in an attempt to crush her bones under their grip.

Fleur spotted the second sword attacked the Naomi's as it fell away but she only caught a glimpse of it and didn't realize what it was. Fleur banked again as the sword came back towards her, neatly dodging it. "You really think the same trick will work on me twice!?" She sneered as she continued to maneuver in the air. Her sneer turned to a snarl as Emilia mocked her previous barrage. "Oh well if you liked it so much how about an even bigger one?" She quickly accelerated, her crystals roaring like a jet engine as they glowed brighter and she pulled away from the pursuing sword. Once she got enough distance she twirled in the air and faced Emilia. The crystals on her wings flipped horizontally towards her opponent and detached from Fleur, rocketing towards Emilia with the high-pitched shrieks of missiles firing. As soon as they reached their target the would detonate in massive explosions, much larger than her previous ones as the crystals were packed full of explosive resonance force.

Scarlet folded her arms as she listened to Queen speak. "Vulnerable? Well, relatively speaking I guess." Scarlet frowned. "Honestly The Arena Master is mostly an unknown to me. I haven't seen him go all-out. Ever. And I've only seen him fight on a few occasions. Each time was against a powerful opponent but it didn't even seem like he had to try. It was...strange..." Scarlet finished, clearly not happy about how little she knew. "Don't assume he'll be weak outside The Arena. Don't assume he'll be weak anywhere."

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:

2. Kinetic Separation: Naomi is able to separate Retribution from Sin and use it like a regular sword while still controlling the chain telekinetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would look at Scarlet "when you fight people especially those whom are powerful" she told her "Even if its not the case, its often their greatest strength that can reveal some weakness" she added sighing hearing her speak more about how much she didn't know. "everyone has a weakness which makes them weak, the strong are often either the easiest to find or the hardest" she stated giving a sigh. "but if you don't know mcuh about him, then he would probably fall under hard" she finished before looking back at the fight "So i do hope we dont have to fight him after everything" she finally finished mentioning her thoughts. Though as she did she would find her arm pulling her to the arena, which she resisted as best as she could, but something was up and she wasn't happy about that. "I'm going to step out for awhile...don't worry...i wont do anything what you all consider stupid" she stated as she would teleport away.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:05 pm

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Emilia observed with contempt as Naomi and Fleur were firing up. Her hands were indeed tightened yet they held enough dexterity to keep her hammer spinning, protecting her from Fleur´s bullets.

Naomi´s concentration could only get her grip on Emilia so far, there was something interfering with the chain constricting any further, but with Emilia always facing Naomi with a smug face it would prove harder for Naomi to see what interfered with the process.

Turning over her shoulder, she observed Fleur shooting her barrage once more at her with little to no effect on the hammer-wielding woman except for those shots which landed around Emilia, hitting her with the debris instead.

Within a manner of seconds, Naomi would see Alexis turning back on her feet, bones cracking as she straightened her figure, her glare fiercer and her reflexes limber before jumping back against the ex-machinist.

This time, she gained momentum with every step being a strong stomp which she used to impulse herself, making her look as if she was skating the land with devastating force before aiming a roundhouse kick at Naomi. The cracking earth behind her steps should be plenty of information regarding just how much strength those legs packed. It better be wise to keep her guard on Alexis as well. Making her at one point even more dangerous than Emilia since Naomi already had her tied and Fleur kept her on a single spot.

Fleur on the other hand would notice the projectile sword was adapting to Fleur´s tempo. And it was attracted at her figure, always trying to impale her torso. the closer she got to Fleur the louder the whispers in Fleur´s head would be.
        All of them with a gentle voice, inviting her to give in.
        "Let´s crush her together... let me be with you..."
        The whispers began chanting something different yet still invited her to give in to it.
        The voice was vaguely familiar.

Fleur would find it hard to keep looking at Emilia with all the dust she was rising with the explosions near the area, but Naomi could be certain that as long as Fleur continued the barrage Emilia had to stay in place in order to diminish further damage.

She was using Alexis to keep Naomi at distance, yet Naomi seemed stronger with each clash. If not stronger, more nimble. One thing was for sure, she was adapting really fast, just as fast as the Fleur-hunting blade chasing after the aerial back up Naomi had in this fight.

Fleur could start noticing her shadow on the dust clouds as there was an eerie warmth in the air. Above her, there was yet another Sun, ready to fall down upon them.

۞
        ══╬ O• O• C• ╬══

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:11 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

₳rΪs ℋeЯa
User Image
★The Dark Star★

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

Naomi was still focused on Alexis and remained undaunted as her seemingly more and more powerful opponent moved in for another attack. For some reason Naomi was feeling more nimble as well and while she was suspicious as to why, she didn't have time to worry about it. She waited until Alexis closed in and attacked. When Alexis went to make her attack Naomi stepped inside her kick and hauled back her fist. "Rocket Punch!" She yelled, releasing a powerful punch directly into Alexis's chest while she was off-balance. Meanwhile, Naomi had regained control of Retribution and while facing Alexis had still managed to move the sword directly over Emilia, point downward. She launched the blade straight down at the top of Emilia's head at the same time she punched Alexis, aiming to ram it straight through Emilia's skull.

Back off the Arena Scarlet listened to Queen. "I suppose that's true..." was all she said in reply, keeping her cards close to the vest. She raised an eyebrow as Queen abruptly stated that she needed to take care of something and teleported away. That was definitely suspicious but there was nothing she could do about it at the moment. For now she would have to trust Queen at her word that she wouldn't cause trouble. Jessica watched the whole fight with a growing sense of worry. She couldn't tell who had the upper hand or where Misty had suddenly disappeared to. Now Queen was gone too and while she was obviously powerful Jessica could tell something was bothering her as well.

Meanwhile, Fleur had had just about enough. "Ugh! I'm sick of this!" She yelled angrily as she spun in midair to face the oncoming sword. There was an explosion of white-hot resonance force and Fleur stood in her second form.

User Image

Not only had she transformed but her madness had come into full effect, surrounding her with a faint red glow and banishing any mind-altering abilities that may currently be affecting her. Her crystals had disappeared, coalescing into bright clawed gauntlets encasing her hands and shining with a crystalline glow. She braced herself as the sword came and reached up catching the blade between her clawed hands and holding it tight, her bladed fingers screeching against the metal of the sword and letting of sparks of friction. She surged her wavelength through her gauntlets in an attempt to damage the sword, her red eyes burning bright with a new predatory madness. "I'll shred you into metal shavings," she promised her opponent, her voice hoarse and demonic in her new form.

Abilities Used:

Retribution Image:

7. Rocket Punch: By focusing her energy, Naomi can haul back and release a massive punch forward. The kinetic force of the punch can cause damage even if her fist doesn’t touch the opponent; as long as it’s close. Like Swallow Kick, Rocket Punch shatters any shield or barrier immediately upon impact but unlike Swallow Kick the force continues forward and the opponent can take damage from the same strike that broke the barrier. Unlike Swallow Kick the energy is fully directed forward and is unable to slow down anyone. This also means that anyone to the left or right of the hit won’t take any damage at all, though their clothes and hair may flutter at the force of the energy passing.

The Madness of Vanity: Fleur's madness mostly stems from her self-obsession in her social status and independence often at the expense of others feelings and opinions. This particular kind of madness exudes itself as a very faint red aura that surrounds Fleur when she raises her resonance force to a high level (such as in an intense battle). Once this madness begins to resonate from her, Fleur is able to ignore any mind-controlling or suggestive spells including those that would cause her to feel fear or intimidation.

Nobless Oblige: Fleur's crystals coalesce into clawed gauntlets around each of her hands. These gauntlets are almost impossible to break and cause serious damage with each hit. In addition, explosions of madness follow in an arc after each of her swipes.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:48 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen Would teleport outside of the arena or what was considered outside of the stands and such. she would just look around and sigh before she would walk away from the place abit towards any wall she could find. she leaned against it and then looked at her arm "its like he's trying to call me again" she muttered "wish i had more control" she added before she would just cross her arms and just listen to what was going on inside of the arena, seeing if distance helped her ease the Gift from reacting, she hated how much it seemed to just be activating, more so as she watched people fight. it aggravated her and distance was a way for her to remove her aggravation, some time to think and some time to just focus on other things. true she wanted to see how the others fought as to plan a style of attack but for now she figured she'd wing it or apply it on the fly.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces