Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
*Points at 11* scream One day 02 will get back at you for what you do to him.. and the ppl who love him will be there pointing at you and laugh! * throws a cookie at him* hahah! 02 Will be loved 4 eva

WHATEVER 02 GOT WAS DESERVED!!! DO NOT THROW THINGS AT HIS IMPERIAL VICIOUSNESS, YOU IMBISLE!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO! scream

I have every right to do so!! 02 didnt do anything to 11. so he has no point to hert him!! scream YAH!!! *snarls*

02 DID MORE THAN YOU KNOW, YOU STUPID MONKEY DROID!! MEETING WITH GAIAN'S IN PRIVATE IN TOWNS IS FORBIDDEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN 02 DIDN'T TELL ANYONE, NOT EVEN MOTHER!
SHUT UP, I TELL YOU, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE SEVERE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU! scream

Its not 02 fult that hes trying to make peace with use!!! you green ZIT!! i like to see you take actions!!!! scream * throws a cookie at her* 02 is trying to learn and addapt with us.. So sorry that 11 is a stuck up baby!! and he has to pick on 02 cuz hes cuter!!!
BELIEVERS, STAY OUT!!!
OUT!!! scream
ALSO, GIB, YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! REMOVE YOURSELVES AT ONCE, OR SUFFER THE CONSIQUENCES!!! scream
All hail Zurg!!!!! whee twisted
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
*Points at 11* scream One day 02 will get back at you for what you do to him.. and the ppl who love him will be there pointing at you and laugh! * throws a cookie at him* hahah! 02 Will be loved 4 eva

WHATEVER 02 GOT WAS DESERVED!!! DO NOT THROW THINGS AT HIS IMPERIAL VICIOUSNESS, YOU IMBISLE!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO! scream

I have every right to do so!! 02 didnt do anything to 11. so he has no point to hert him!! scream YAH!!! *snarls*

02 DID MORE THAN YOU KNOW, YOU STUPID MONKEY DROID!! MEETING WITH GAIAN'S IN PRIVATE IN TOWNS IS FORBIDDEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN 02 DIDN'T TELL ANYONE, NOT EVEN MOTHER!
SHUT UP, I TELL YOU, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE SEVERE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU! scream

Its not 02 fult that hes trying to make peace with use!!! you green ZIT!! i like to see you take actions!!!! scream * throws a cookie at her* 02 is trying to learn and addapt with us.. So sorry that 11 is a stuck up baby!! and he has to pick on 02 cuz hes cuter!!!

OH, AND WHAT ACTION ARE YOU TAKING?? THROWING COOKIES!?
LEAVE, NOW, AND 02 LOOKS THE SAME FROM WHAT WE CAN SEE AT THE CURRENT MOMENT, SO DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW! scream YOUR IDEAS ARE STUPID, YOUR INTELLEGENCE IS STUPID, AND THEREFORE, YOU MUST BE TERMINATED! twisted
IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, LEAVE NOW, OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE...
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

Qing Yuan catches the cookie before it hits the other girl.

"As I've said, 02 is a she. Your mere ignorance of this fact is proof how little you care for that 'cuter' ship," Qing Yuan said matter-of-factly.

Tipsy Hunter

Zerr0
BELIEVERS, STAY OUT!!!
OUT!!! scream
ALSO, GIB, YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! REMOVE YOURSELVES AT ONCE, OR SUFFER THE CONSIQUENCES!!! scream

Psh, GIB needs to go get a new hobby.

Zurg Nation > GIB
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

LEAVE, NOW, AND 02 LOOKS THE SAME FROM WHAT WE CAN SEE AT THE CURRENT MOMENT, SO DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW! scream YOUR IDEAS ARE STUPID, YOUR INTELLEGENCE IS STUPID, AND THEREFORE, YOU MUST BE TERMINATED! twisted

How dare you semi-quote the awesomeness that is Gir! scream

No one is cool enough to quote Gir.
CasandraKiske
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

How dare you semi-quote the awesomeness that is Gir! scream

HOW DARE YOU BACK TALK TO ME ABOUT QUOTING GIR?!
LEAVE, STUPID PEACE DROID!!! THE WORLD ISN'T PEACEFUL! GET USED TO IT! scream

Dapper Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

Imbecile*
Deadrocks
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
Zerr0
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

Imbecile*

erm...
thank you! sweatdrop

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

...Anyways...
This is the list from page 50 to 60. Feel free to double check.

Colonel Napkin
chainys ^^
greebo_jinx
pheonex bloodstain
Rtas Vadumee
Zecona
theDennis
Red Bean
Lydbug
Black_Jaded
Strong Bad X
hershey12345
Foxumon
the_pain_is_real
Ryu Deepse
Midnight Witch of Wind
lemond_aurora
Shugo(fox)
Danta198
Luna Wolfe
Loliholic
Naruto_Uzumaki (Kyuubi)
stargir123
TheCrazedGuy25
candyman-91
Inu Shadowbringer
+Kyoka-chan+
yahiko_13
-Pimp_Master2213-
The taker_666
Lintra
Its Mayo
_Fred_is_an_alien
because I love UFO #11, I have composed a list of all of his followers (and I'd love to be his official secretary heart ):

note: you are only on the list if you specifically asked to be a follower, something along the lines of "Can I join?" or "I WILL JOIN!" or something that said something about definately joining (saying should I join? or OMG I LOVE YOU UFO #11, or I'll only join if I can do ____ or only if it is for ____ did not get you on the list

also, if you know you specifically asked to join and you aren't on there: PM me with the page number where your post that requested to join is! also, if I misspelled your name wrong don't be afraid to tell me wink

members

mitsuguri yagyu
mr. cabbage
indisposed
shubby
core tactic
king riverbreeze
millenium count
darkottsel
=tifall
grunnytechx
pixelated orgasm
darkmonk
lastofthegoatmen
ki'
miss.morgana
mudrain
jka_13
chaoticahz
nura nukara
[warhammer]
~bittersweetspell~
anarchistswed
yuki_eiri42
renri_darkfeather
raesha2
random thought
flames_of _pure_pain
dark_demon234
devinhly37
techrs suck
tjcalara
kunoichidaisy
ruffy collins
sanglus
ryu_hayabusa112
shadowlarc
masterhatter
mother __goose
nonis
mrs.rootbeer
ezza-xp
rainkumo
aravie
koi_kitsune
musicmeister66
zezima42893
cloud124
info66
jedi clone
plum the dragon knight
birdy main
inu shadowbringer
kira-kun13
carolyn-chan
kit_katz_rock
zombielord447
volta
oliveman
keikyochan
rosemerta
k.a.g.u.t.c.h.i.
bobo the flying squirrel
mr. ska
[xxx_redemption_xxx]
chewyurfood
wolf track
hade
gcfreak405
catsuits!
john8889
shugo(fox)
sasamiblue
rock star x
necrowitch
(non-playable character)
zerr0
l o x x
maverik1
wizo58
ninjareloaded
sick domestic abuser
dreamy_moon
neo_moon_princess
aalixz
followthenight
colonel napkin
chainys ^^
greebo_jinx
rtas vadumee
zecona
red bean
lydbug
thedennis
strong bad x
foxuman
the_pain_is_real
ryu deepse
midnight witch of wind
lemon_aurora
luna wolfe
loliholic
stargir123
thecrazedguy25
yahiko_13
the taker_666
megadinoguy
its mayo
_fred_is_an_alien
jimd7
kelva som ko
theegnome
knight of awsome
[bloody_psyko]
[kat.on.a.stick]
deadly seduction
rodachi
demo demascus
reelance minion
luminescent eyes
kiisu033
sram shadow
queen of carrots
slycobra
omi-leaf
ITV
alien invader ails
anamayus
xdiabolicalxbeautyx
gommer
[bloody angel]
magic_hippie_guy
overlord zarl
teh_fresh
sasuke[]uchiha
slycobra
s t o r a g e
[ninja kitties]
savage-mole
yoshiko takara
tribulation_saint
unknown flying objects

Oh, and dear 11 I suggest you find an official greeter. While skimming through 100 pages of OMG I LOVE UFO #11's and such, I've seen quite a few people tromping around the thread greeting everyone when thye join and actining as if thye have authority when they haven't even joined rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff