Welcome to Gaia! ::

I must not have properly... Forgive my ignorrance. But I never... Did see anything to fill out. Must I just state that I wish to join the army? If so, then here...

I request to join the army of Eleven, and I will pledge my obediance to you...
mitsuguri yagyu
El General
I fail to see my own name on the list... Am I not in your army?

Either I missed your "I request to join" (or something of that sort) post while going over 97 pages, or you did not properly request.

You can either: request to join (properly), or point out the page number in which you (properly) requested to join
"Page 98, Mister Secretary."

9,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Would someone kindly make me a badge? I'd gladly join! Sign me up. Do you need a certificate signed by my soul for the allowance of it being traded off to your army? xd

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
mitsuguri yagyu
El General

Either I missed your "I request to join" (or something of that sort) post while going over 97 pages, or you did not properly request.

You can either: request to join (properly), or point out the page number in which you (properly) requested to join

Yes, quite a few posts were quite ambiguous. 3nodding
Melophonic Zombie
Qing_Yuan
Melophonic Zombie
The list only lists up to page 97.... what pg were you?

-is acting all superior and hasn't even been accepted yet-
Qing Yuan smiles.

"True that. I suppose we are to wait patiently now for master's realization of our existance."

Yes... I shall go prepare myself a badge. xDD
"As will I," Qing adds, feeling rather silly for taking so long to create it.
NOTICE!: I am updating my list every 10 pages starting page 100 (I will get those users who did request to join between pages 98-99 though)! (I will be recording names every 5, just posting/updating the official list every 10.

The list will (shortly) be available in my journal! 3nodding
Why is everyone talking all smarty pant like. o-o
Hey zurg 11 why i am no in your list? emo
Sushis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

INTERESTING!

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
mitsuguri yagyu
El General

page 38 is when i requested
People this is not a college rich people talk its a thread xp
Random Thought
mitsuguri yagyu
El General

Yes, quite a few posts were quite ambiguous. 3nodding

ya, I was looking thru too and its hard to tell who actualy wanted to sign up ^^;; so many people asking for rewards...serving lord 11 is a reward in itself! scream
Sushis
Why is everyone talking all smarty pant like. o-o

Because aliens are intelligent beings whose technology is far beyond that of human technology...
On page 100 I sacrificed my life to him does that count o.o?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff