Welcome to Gaia! ::

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
RANK AND FILE MUST BEGIN COMMENCING! I WILL NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME ORGANIZE THE LIST. FOR THOSE WHO HELP, I WILL ASSIGN HIGHER RANK.

WHO WILL DO MY BIDDING? *RAISE YOUR HAND*

raises hand*
MOST DEFFINATELY, IMPERIAL VICIOUSNESS!
*raises hand* PICK ME!!!! PICK ME!!!!
DIE ALIEN SCUM
*Raises hand* I am prepared to probe, fly, or tip for you valor most large headed leader.
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
RANK AND FILE MUST BEGIN COMMENCING! I WILL NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME ORGANIZE THE LIST. FOR THOSE WHO HELP, I WILL ASSIGN HIGHER RANK.

WHO WILL DO MY BIDDING? *RAISE YOUR HAND*
PICK ME!!!
*Interesting*

I must join because GIB won't accept anyone.
The recruitment will fail, just as 03's Admin stew will taste sour and bitter like some used probe.

1,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
*raises hand* I would be willing to help in any way that I can...please just pm me and let me know what I can do^_^
*raises hand* biggrin I wish to help if help is still available!
I'm assembling the list now, your most glorious honor.
OOOOH MEEE. *WAVES AROUND LIKE A CRAZY FAN BOY/GIRL*
scream
PICK ME!!!! cool
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
-Mohandas Karamchand "Mahatma" Gandhi

Please check the facts before you judge the GIB, we are not in any way pro-violence, or anti-Zurg.

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent. -Mohandas Karamchand "Mahatma" Gandhi
-Pops in-

Mr. 11, Liikao hears Britt whining about you putting her on ignored list. sweatdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
I think the Admins have entrusted the powers of the UFOs to users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff