Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Roy Salamandra
I'll join! :O *strums his guitar* :3

{ razz utz on da rp character act-izzle :ahem ahem: :tonez voice lawl: }

Welcome to the force, Gaian. We currently do not have any tasks at this very moment, however feel free to dine on the refreshments and socialize in room 254 of the thread.

Xtralife
Dear Newzpop;
You are most definetely right. Those greedy Zurgling bastards deserve no slice of Gaia. However, the native Gaians are slothful and lazy. In the name of all that is good and awesome, allow me to sign up with your army.

-Xtralife

Possible fellow member, I do not say that the Zurgs are greedy. I do say however, that the leader of the Zurg Nation is now unfit for his duties, and that a new force should arrive to take the place of his position, if not Zurg Nation itself.

edit: And perhaps roleplay conquer a few other things along the way...

If this is what you choose to fight for, I will be more than happy to enlist you in my forces. If you choose however, to fight due to prejudices against your fellow Gaian and Zurg, I must decline your join request.
Drakku would love to join this.

And, O Mighty Tyro, the Drakkulings shall be at your command. ;3
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong

Xtralife
Dear Newzpop;
You are most definetely right. Those greedy Zurgling bastards deserve no slice of Gaia. However, the native Gaians are slothful and lazy. In the name of all that is good and awesome, allow me to sign up with your army.

-Xtralife

Possible fellow member, I do not say that the Zurgs are greedy. I do say however, that the leader of the Zurg Nation is now unfit for his duties, and that a new force should arrive to take the place of his position, if not Zurg Nation itself.

If this is what you choose to fight for, I will be more than happy to enlist
you in my forces. If you choose however, to fight due to prejudices against your fellow Gaian and Zurg, I must decline your join request.

Well... being one out of four hundred ruled over by a weak leader does not sound appealing. However, the GIB are too disorganized for me.

And therefore, I accept your terms.

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Xtralife

Xtralife
Dear Newzpop;

-Xtralife

If this is what you choose to fight for, I will be more than happy to enlist
you in my forces. If you choose however, to fight due to prejudices against your fellow Gaian and Zurg, I must decline your join request.

Well... being one out of four hundred ruled over by a weak leader does not sound appealing. However, the GIB are too disorganized for me.

And therefore, I accept your terms.

You have been accepted. Welcome aboard, new member. Our group will soon grow to extordinary proportions and coqnuer, but for now, we wait patiently. ~
SCOOPA POOPA.
Jake Dillinger III
SCOOPA POOPA.

Please, by all means! The litterbox is already full.
TYRO! I will contact the Director of the ZIA to be the representative in this group.
Xtralife
Jake Dillinger III
SCOOPA POOPA.

Please, by all means! The litterbox is already full.

Don't mess with me. talk2hand

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
`Kashi
TYRO! I will contact the Director of the ZIA to be the representative in this group.

What is this...ZIA, you speak of, man known as `Kashi?
`Kashi

The Zurg Intelligence Agency.

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
`Kashi
`Kashi

And what would such an organization have an interest with a force such as us. Tell me, and I'll consider the possible join request of this "representative" you speak of.
`Kashi
`Kashi

And what would such an organization have an interest with a force such as us. Tell me, and I'll consider the possible join request of this "representative" you speak of.

I have contacted the director, but have not gotten his reply. I wish to give the Agency Front-Line news, because, of course, i am supposed to gather information.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
UPDATE!
Rumors have spread about 11's sibling, 06, taking his position as overlord of Zurg Nation. Our stance in this group is that we will NOT believe in such rumors until given the appropriate evidence. We will also not believe the additional rumor, stating that 06 has also agreed to a peace truce! EVIDENCE, WE NEED EVIDENCE!

That is all.

Sincerely,

From the Desk of Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
20 November 2006

Dear Gaians and Zurgians alike,

I write this letter to you all to persuade to you something...A bit different than these ridiculous Gaia defending or Zurgian invading factions. Something that will lead your path to the true neutral of chaotic evil and good without the thought of rolling a d20.

Friends, allies, foes and unknowns, I offer you to join my forces.

Now I suppose you are ready to tell me to go back to whatever forum I came from, or tell me where my allegiance lies, followed with many emoticons and explanation marks, correct? But before you jump to that, how about I talk a little bit about the ruler 11 hmm? One on one, honest chat.

11- once thought of as a "ruthless overlord" has diminished into almost nothingness as of late. He has changed his ruthless ways and has become a bit of a fragile flower, trying not to offend any of his potential wives. He has announced for there to be peace amongst the factions that divide Gaia apart.

Now, isn't this a lovely image? Some of you think that it is so. But us, the few that know this would never work out, know this is a huge problem. 11 hasn't been acting like himself at all lately. In fact, its like he has multiple personalities..That is, if you bother to check out his posts.

Point being, he is no longer fit to be a proper overlord. His time of glory has come and past, and now a new leader must arise from the wreckage of threads to challenge the pixelated authority. I am that person. I AM, NEWZPOP REPORTA TYRO BONG.

You may remember me from my foolish behaviors in the past, but believe me, I'm a changed pixelated man. Ever since my unjust kicking from Zurg Nation Army you all so cherish/dislike, I have toiled away in my own thoughts about the happenings of what's going on in these...Pixelated politics. I've been keeping an attentive eye on things, like a hawk, to see when it was my moment to shine. And that moment, is now.

For those who believe in my cause, ralley up their pixelated-body arms (or tentacles, eyeballs, etc) and say, I'll join! A thread will be made soon as our home base, and the great reign of Overlord Tyro shall begin.

WE SHALL WIN!

Sincerely,

Your future overlord

Hehehehehehehehehe..................you and your pathetic race are truly foolish if you think you can conquer the human before I do.
Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Tai, Dragon Demon, Master of Darkness, and lord to a brand new breed of Warrior-Aliens(or so the humans added the alien part, as I am from the planet, Taion).Nothing shall stand in the way of my clone army.
For the humans, dawn will never come again.

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
`Kashi
`Kashi
`Kashi

I have contacted the director, but have not gotten his reply. I wish to give the Agency Front-Line news, because, of course, i am supposed to gather information.

That is very interesting. However, if we accept a representative of your group, how would that benefit our group?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff