die 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4

AgentJack
DarkStreakX
AgentJack
DarkStreakX
General Tso
Personally, I am rooting for 11. But I doubt the GiB will be intervening. We exist to protect Gaians... and neither 10 or 11 are Gaians... and... as Its a duel and Steve is the challenger, I doubt we will be intervening there either.

Tso. I trust you headed Kage's warning and told noone of our information?*looks bored*

speeking of which. i have just recently been accepted into the ANBU. can you pm me a debriefing session?

I'll debrief you tomorrow when we have more time. The council wants the ANBU to retreat for now.

command accepted. i need a break myself. back to the GIT i go.

Though I distrust this, your secret remains safe. We await the 29th
Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm.....Alone looks upon this with interest...When will Alone have fun with the Humans?

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

[xNPCx] Alone
Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm.....Alone looks upon this with interest...When will Alone have fun with the Humans?
Ah, Alone, you are human again. This is... good.
I will defend none. Nor 11, nor 10, nor Steve. But I do want these duels to be fair with no Aberrant/Omega level power and weapons (no God Mods)

I could care less for the finale of the resolution as long as it was a fair combat and a just resolution.

Therefore I have sent 10 a letter to see if he will accept my (set of rules for Forum combat) the one I am devising for this sort of thing.

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The fights are going to be 1-on-1 right? Then no one really can defend either fighter. All people can do is wish whoever they want to win luck and watch what will happen. It would be unfair (and might I add cowardly) to have others jump in.

Shameless Gawker

I've started a sit-in on 11's forum.
There is no reason this has to end violently.
DarkStreakX
You hate us...But the Shadow ANBU are with you.
but the anbu are G.I.B

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
battle over...no one is dead and no one really fought...it was anti-climatic confused
yahiko_13
DarkStreakX
You hate us...But the Shadow ANBU are with you.
but the anbu are G.I.B

no they arnt neutral well, i am, but the others work with GIB. in no way are they GIB.
-.-? dramallama crazy xD!
||||...::: heart :::....Pouring crimson regret & betrayal..

heart

Am i too lost to be saved... return to me salvation ....::: heart :::.... ||||

Who started this duel? 11 or 10?
Why protect 11 when he attacked 09?
dont fight! D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items