Welcome to Gaia! ::

Die 10!

die 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

DarkStreakX
Ret assure, the ADmins know.
We can't change anything cause the Binary won't let us. We wouldn't want to anyway.

wow, i knew we wer strong but thats beyond me... eek

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Everyone in the ZN thread is running around like turkeys with their heads cut off. It’s not like anything will happen until tomorrow. rolleyes
Dalvar
Everyone in the ZN thread is running around like turkeys with their heads cut off. It’s not like anything will happen until tomorrow. rolleyes

un true, 11 and 10 are fighting then after that battle i will fight 10
[steve-irwin]
Dalvar

*looks uninterested* Where are they fighting?

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

DarkStreakX
[steve-irwin]
Dalvar

*sigh* They aren't, they will fight tomorrow. The 29th. When the battle system comes out.
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
[steve-irwin]
Dalvar

*sigh* They aren't, they will fight tomorrow. The 29th. When the battle system comes out.
Guess Kage didn't tell you, The System has divisions in it....

*eyes turn ice blue* Sorry for asking, you wouldn't know. Kage is coming back sson too...

Hes not sitting this one out for long.
Personally, I am rooting for 11. But I doubt the GiB will be intervening. We exist to protect Gaians... and neither 10 or 11 are Gaians... and... as Its a duel and Steve is the challenger, I doubt we will be intervening there either.
General Tso
Personally, I am rooting for 11. But I doubt the GiB will be intervening. We exist to protect Gaians... and neither 10 or 11 are Gaians... and... as Its a duel and Steve is the challenger, I doubt we will be intervening there either.

Tso. I trust you headed Kage's warning and told noone of our information?*looks bored*

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

DarkStreakX
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
[steve-irwin]
Dalvar

*eyes turn ice blue* Sorry for asking, you wouldn't know. Kage is coming back sson too...

Divisions?

Also,I should say my tomorrow, gaia's two days from now.

And I know, he wouldn't miss this for the world.
DarkStreakX
General Tso

Tso. I trust you headed Kage's warning and told noone of our information?*looks bored*

speeking of which. i have just recently been accepted into the ANBU. can you pm me a debriefing session?
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
[steve-irwin]
Dalvar

Divisions?

Yes, Divisions..You'll see what I mean.

As for the winner....*sob*

I'll miss him...
AgentJack
DarkStreakX
General Tso

speeking of which. i have just recently been accepted into the ANBU. can you pm me a debriefing session?

I'll debrief you tomorrow when we have more time. The council wants the ANBU to retreat for now.
DarkStreakX
AgentJack
DarkStreakX
General Tso

I'll debrief you tomorrow when we have more time. The council wants the ANBU to retreat for now.

command accepted. i need a break myself. back to the GIT i go.

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

DarkStreakX
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
Dalvar
DarkStreakX

Divisions?

I'll miss him...

*thwacks* Why can't you tell me!

Oh, looks like we should retreat then, huh?
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
Dalvar
DarkStreakX
Dalvar
DarkStreakX

Divisions?

I'll miss him...

*thwacks* Why can't you tell me!

Oh, looks like we should retreat then, huh?

Lets retreat for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces