Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever had a dream about anything gaia related?

Yes. 0.42666666666667 42.7% [ 32 ]
No. 0.57333333333333 57.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
Okay, let me start by telling you my dream:

I was in the back porch of my house, standing there holding my kitty cat, when all of a sudden, I spot something bright dart across the sky. It was too big to be a shooting star, so I put my cat down and wandered outside, staring up at the sky. It was a UFO! I waved my arms around and the UFO came toward me, and hovered about 20 feet above my head. I asked it who it was, and it answered "I'm number 8!"
After that, me and 08 had a nice little chat, then he left when some of my friends came outside to see who I was talking to.

END.

So...I woke up and was all "WTF?", because I've never even chatted with 08 on gaia or anything, and I don't know much about him. This dream must prove that I'm obsessed over the alien event beyond reason.. xd

So any thoughts on this? Have you ever dreamt of any of the UFOs (seriously), or gaia in general?
User Image
User Image

lol! I still find that funny. It would be pretty weird though if it did happen.

User Image
User Image
In real life? I'd be running around screaming like a little baby! gonk

On gaia? I'd be quite interested to know why 08 was hovering around my neighborhood... xD Then I'd offer him a cookie <3
kit_katz_rock

I was in the back porch of my house, standing there holding my kitty cat, when all of a sudden, I spot something bright dart across the sky. It was too big to be a shooting star, so I put my cat down and wandered outside, staring up at the sky. It was a UFO! I waved my arms around and the UFO came toward me, and hovered about 20 feet above my head. I asked it who it was, and it answered "I'm number 8!"
After that, me and 08 had a nice little chat, then he left when some of my friends came outside to see who I was talking to.

END.

So...I woke up and was all "WTF?", because I've never even chatted with 08 on gaia or anything, and I don't know much about him. This dream must prove that I'm obsessed over the alien event beyond reason.. xd

So any thoughts on this? Have you ever dreamt of any of the UFOs (seriously), or gaia in general?
User Image
User Image

lol! I still find that funny. It would be pretty weird though if it did happen.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
`ants in your pants
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HO'SNAP!

Giant cookie! gonk .......... neutral ............. biggrin *munch*

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
blarg. oh wellz. ^ ^ thanks for replying instead of calling me a nosy noob or something

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Ziaheart
oh those are GOOD! mrgreen I like key lime, too.

but anyway.... Wow... just below half the people here have had gaia related dreams... man are we ever addicted.

So... Kit? what did you talk about with... 8, I think it was?
In my dream, we just chatted casually about no particular subject...like a get-to-know-you kind of thing. Unfortunately, I can't remember the particular things we said. D:
kit_katz_rock
Dark Ninja (Akatsuki)
neocom45
I like pie! rofl
yea me to
Don't we all? surprised

My favorite is pecan pie! MmMm... <3

I like Roxas covered in pie... And hotsauce... and... Cheerios... With...
-dies-
-nosebleed-
OMG... Roxas... Sooo... HOT... @0@
-drool-

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
oh those are GOOD! mrgreen I like key lime, too.

but anyway.... Wow... just below half the people here have had gaia related dreams... man are we ever addicted.

So... Kit? what did you talk about with... 8, I think it was?

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Dark Ninja (Akatsuki)
neocom45
I like pie! rofl
yea me to
Don't we all? surprised

My favorite is pecan pie! MmMm... <3
neocom45
I like pie! rofl
yea me to
I like pie! rofl
siriustoast
kit_katz_rock

END.

I seriously had a dream that I gave 02 a bunch of food, and 11 got angry with me.
I don't remember what he did, but it made me sad.
We ended up having sex, etc, but you know. Whatev.

Oh, and in real life, when I see a cow in a field while I'm driving by, I have an overwhelming urge to tip it.

where is everone getting the zurg nation army card can you plz tell me i want one confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff