Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever had a dream about anything gaia related?

Yes. 0.42666666666667 42.7% [ 32 ]
No. 0.57333333333333 57.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 >

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Okay, let me start by telling you my dream:

I was in the back porch of my house, standing there holding my kitty cat, when all of a sudden, I spot something bright dart across the sky. It was too big to be a shooting star, so I put my cat down and wandered outside, staring up at the sky. It was a UFO! I waved my arms around and the UFO came toward me, and hovered about 20 feet above my head. I asked it who it was, and it answered "I'm number 8!"
After that, me and 08 had a nice little chat, then he left when some of my friends came outside to see who I was talking to.

END.

So...I woke up and was all "WTF?", because I've never even chatted with 08 on gaia or anything, and I don't know much about him. This dream must prove that I'm obsessed over the alien event beyond reason.. xd

So any thoughts on this? Have you ever dreamt of any of the UFOs (seriously), or gaia in general?
i want your aliens.....jack commands it.
I've had dreams where I was in gaia. It was trippy. xd
interesting...seriously or were u making it up?? if real...creapy but cool...i once or so dreamed about gaia...i was my own person moving and doing things...it was really fun
I always forget my dreams...

Tenacious Citizen

19,775 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
how flippin' funny xd
Last night I had a dream about blasting asteroids made out of fruit loops and selling them for 15 million dollars. I did this with the help of an ice cream man who owned a laboratory in the back of his ice cream truck. I kid you not. surprised

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
shan_chan2004
interesting...seriously or were u making it up?? if real...creapy but cool...i once or so dreamed about gaia...i was my own person moving and doing things...it was really fun
I'm completely serious. surprised
I had a dream about Gaia,but it was a long time ago and I don't remember. sweatdrop
Kitome
I've had dreams where I was in gaia. It was trippy. xd
Oh luky you got cute animals i want a shadow thingy lol wow you dremt about this wow i dreamt about the nintendo wii 2 times but i also left G4TV on both times lol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
kit_katz_rock
Okay, let me start by telling you my dream:

I was in the back porch of my house, standing there holding my kitty cat, when all of a sudden, I spot something bright dart across the sky. It was too big to be a shooting star, so I put my cat down and wandered outside, staring up at the sky. It was a UFO! I waved my arms around and the UFO came toward me, and hovered about 20 feet above my head. I asked it who it was, and it answered "I'm number 8!"
After that, me and 08 had a nice little chat, then he left when some of my friends came outside to see who I was talking to.

END.

So...I woke up and was all "WTF?", because I've never even chatted with 08 on gaia or anything, and I don't know much about him. This dream must prove that I'm obsessed over the alien event beyond reason.. xd

So any thoughts on this? Have you ever dreamt of any of the UFOs (seriously), or gaia in general?

I seriously had a dream that I gave 02 a bunch of food, and 11 got angry with me.
I don't remember what he did, but it made me sad.
We ended up having sex, etc, but you know. Whatev.

Oh, and in real life, when I see a cow in a field while I'm driving by, I have an overwhelming urge to tip it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff