Welcome to Gaia! ::

KLN

Perhaps... It has been too long since the last great war of the Zurg, and I have had not a single kill in this invasion. It's in the hunter's blood to crave the life force of others. And I feel like I'm in withdrawl...
Like I said before Hunters are TOO blood thirsty.... they don't know how to ENJOY life... here take these two pills.... hmmm, maybe I should look into a clinic to help that addiction...Hunters annomynous?
Lintra
KLN

Perhaps... It has been too long since the last great war of the Zurg, and I have had not a single kill in this invasion. It's in the hunter's blood to crave the life force of others. And I feel like I'm in withdrawl...
Like I said before Hunters are TOO blood thirsty.... they don't know how to ENJOY life... here take these two pills.... hmmm, maybe I should look into a clinic to help that addiction...Hunters annomynous?

Nah, they just need a good therapy session. Maybe a few of those ink blot things.
Lintra
KLN

Would I need to join... nope, I would need to join the W.H.A.
[Kirby_chan]
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20187853&page=last

That's where shadow is.
OH! I thought he was in trouble... for letting her live...never mind
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
Hello.

Good Evening
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
Hello.
Hi 04!
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
Hello.
AHHH! Don't sneak up on us like that! HAIL ZURG! How's the temporary title feel?
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
Hello.

Mornin' 04. How's the day been to ya?
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
Hello.

Good Evening 04
ZN has gone through so many commanders...
But 06 is only grounded...

(I wonder what is considered a grounding for Zurg)
(damn its too quite...)
My Sad Ending: As enticing as that sounds, no thank you. You are valuable to the organization. Perhaps as a meat shield to conceal me as I feast on the innards of my prey.

Lindra: Hmm... Pills... *Snatches the capsules and swallows them* Hrgh... Look at me. Taking drugs to make myself less like a hunter. Somehow I feel slightly ashamed.
And on the contrary! We know exactly how to get the most of life! And we accomplish this by removing the lives of others! You are just blind to the ways of the Hunter. You don't see things the way we do. Pity.

Drauken: Therapy, hm? Long ago when I was a child, my mother sent me to a therapist on the planet of No.Ax05. But I was sent back a week later when the body of my therapist was found hanging in his apartment... nothing proven... thought things were better left alone....... memories...........

Number 04: Greetings! Finally, an authority figure! What would you have me do, Commander?? I need a mission!!!
crying crying crying

i'm all alone....

cry
eek ... 'eh Hello ... 04

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items