Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lintra
KLN
My Sad Ending: Hrm? *Snorts* Hm... oh that's right. Recruitment was closed. What are you then, a gaian eavesdropping on the Hive? Hrmmmmmm.... The organization is slipping with the absense of 11.

Lindra: S...saving... life? Huh... I suppose that's alright. As long as it benefits the Hive...
It's not all that bad!

from what I've seen its not...
06 does what she can...

Magnetic Sex Symbol

The Crimson Devil
Fuhnetik (however we spell his name) was promoted to Officer?

no idea but he works his a** off.
Lintra
Hattori_Hanzo
Lintra
KLN

Perhaps... It has been too long since the last great war of the Zurg, and I have had not a single kill in this invasion. It's in the hunter's blood to crave the life force of others. And I feel like I'm in withdrawl...
Like I said before Hunters are TOO blood thirsty.... they don't know how to ENJOY life... here take these two pills.... hmmm, maybe I should look into a clinic to help that addiction...Hunters annomynous?

Would I need to join... nope, I would need to join the W.H.A.
W.H. A.?

Watermelon Heads Annomynous blaugh
Iknow, bad joke!
According to the ANBU That 09 (Flarn) Is turning into a Gaian...
Hattori_Hanzo
Lintra
Hattori_Hanzo
Lintra
KLN

Perhaps... It has been too long since the last great war of the Zurg, and I have had not a single kill in this invasion. It's in the hunter's blood to crave the life force of others. And I feel like I'm in withdrawl...
Like I said before Hunters are TOO blood thirsty.... they don't know how to ENJOY life... here take these two pills.... hmmm, maybe I should look into a clinic to help that addiction...Hunters annomynous?

W.H. A.?

Iknow, bad joke!

lol... I would love to see the banners for that organization

Magnetic Sex Symbol

[Kirby_chan]

Would make sense
Overlord Zarl
[Kirby_chan]

Would make sense

they also have theories about Lab Tech X
Overlord Zarl
The Crimson Devil
Fuhnetik (however we spell his name) was promoted to Officer?

no idea but he works his a** off.
He would sure deserve it. He was accepted as crew in the guild so...
Hattori_Hanzo
Lintra
Hattori_Hanzo
Lintra
KLN

W.H. A.?

Iknow, bad joke!
Well, I happen to like your Watermelon head! *pats* blaugh domokun
06 back tomorrow.
my_sad_ending
KLN
My Sad Ending: Hrm? *Snorts* Hm... oh that's right. Recruitment was closed. What are you then, a gaian eavesdropping on the Hive? Hrmmmmmm.... The organization is slipping with the absense of 11.

Lindra: S...saving... life? Huh... I suppose that's alright. As long as it benefits the Hive...

*grunts* as if... I'm neutral... its not like anything here can't be heard else where... Lets just say I find Zurg more welcoming then some of the other groups around here...

You'll have to forgive me.... but I don't like being used as a shield... so that u may survive.... fight ur own damn battles..

I've been here alot... (seriously I have) I've haven't seen you around... or atleast not much... I've seen Shadow and the other but not u... oh wait ur a hunter... thats why...

That must be fun...

Hm... Meh. I care not if you stick around. As long as you don't get in my way.
And I do fight my own battles... with the help of the meatshields. The army isn't comprised of individuals. It's a living thing that requires the use of all of its parts to survive. I merely do my duty the way I was taught. So silence! Or else I'll have to fight my own battle with you!

And I haven't been here because I was unaware of the transition of the Zurg Nation to the Hive until just recently. I don't wish to quarrel with you... as much as I'd like a taste of your blood.

You all must forgive my temper. The sight of blood and battle has become so accustomed to me, that it is a way of life. And I feel like I am being deprived of the thing I desire most.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
06 back tomorrow.

oh...are you happy to have her back?
[Kirby_chan]

ANBU have their information a bit wrong. From the conversations with Mother and with 04 (I believe) they stated he is not Gaian, he is Zurg but they had Gambino help heal him. And *might* have used the G-Virus.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
06 back tomorrow.

Thank You for the info commander.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out