Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slig Storm
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
AHEM.I have a proposition.You give us half the rum,and we won't blast you into a pile of dust.

"How about this. You give us UFO 06, and I won't have to hurt ya." I grin. showing pearly with teeth and fangs as I push a button. My two mechs then crash through the wall, looking down on the alien.
*pulls out a strange device and points it at the mechs* Good night. *zap*

[mechs talking]
Two words...RUBBER INSULATION!
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
I'm after 06 cause the captainsaid so. Plus, I'm not getting involed with 'which one is less trust-worthy.' I'll know if they attack me or not, since I fire the second shoot...most of the time.
It should be all of the time. stare

Well, sometimes I get these bad memories of Zurgs trying to rape me when I see one. It happened 6 times, and all 6 times I got away. Lucky me.
Zurg do not rape humans.It is a myth.Most Zurg find the idea of reproducing with a human repulsive.

TheGeekyBear's Significant Otter

. everlasting memories .
Elizabeth Elric
Elly.Bo.Belly.
Elizabeth Elric
Don't listen to them Oceans. they've brainwashed the so-called "believers" and the GiB. The only zurgs there is to trust are 02 and 09.
No one has been brainwashed.
Thats what they want you to think, Elly. That's the whole point in brainwashing.

I don't see how some pixels can brainwash me. >_>
That's what they want you to believe. That they're just harmless pixels, but they send subliminal messages through your computer screen into your head. kinda like those new sprite commercials you see on TV. except with zurgs making you think they're good and all.

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
I'm after 06 cause the captainsaid so. Plus, I'm not getting involed with 'which one is less trust-worthy.' I'll know if they attack me or not, since I fire the second shoot...most of the time.

Well, sometimes I get these bad memories of Zurgs trying to rape me when I see one. It happened 6 times, and all 6 times I got away. Lucky me.
But… but… Zurgs don’t even have the same equipment as humans! gonk gonk
Slig Storm
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter

Zurg do not rape humans.It is a myth.Most Zurg find the idea of reproducing with a human repulsive.

I'm not human. I'm a demon pirate.
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
AHEM.I have a proposition.You give us half the rum,and we won't blast you into a pile of dust.

"How about this. You give us UFO 06, and I won't have to hurt ya." I grin. showing pearly with teeth and fangs as I push a button. My two mechs then crash through the wall, looking down on the alien.
*pulls out a strange device and points it at the mechs* Good night. *zap*

[mechs talking]
Two words...RUBBER INSULATION!
Damn you rubber insulation!Damn you!
All I know is that I love peace.. and Tea.

If that makes me brainwashed.. I might question this definition of brainwashed!
Elizabeth Elric
Don't listen to them Oceans. they've brainwashed the so-called "believers" and the GiB. The only zurgs there is to trust are 02 and 09.

Brainwashed? BRAINWASHED?!! WHY I'LL SHOW YOU BRAINWASHED!! YOU MISERABLE WRETCH! YOU IGNORANT MORON! WHEN I WILL BE THROUGH WITH YOU YOU'LL HAVE NO BRAIN LEFT TO WASH!! NOW THAT YOU CAN'T USE RATIONALITY ANYMORE YOU DARE RESORT TO PERSONAL INSULTS?!! IT ONLY SHOWS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY AND UTTER DEFEAT THAT YOU EVEN UTTER SUCH WORDS!!! GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!!!
*manages to calm himself down*
We're not brainwashed.
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter

They use those probing machines.
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter

Even more repulsive.

Bonjour-Cat's Compadre

Invisible Tipper

10,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey, look under multiple organizations authorities, you anti-zurgians, need to just chill out, K? i mean whats the point of frieking out? 09 is fine..... and stop makin up stuff like a Zurg raping you
Slig Storm
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter

Even more repulsive.

Why I outta. *slaps him for being rude*

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Birdsong
All I know is that I love peace.. and Tea.

If that makes me brainwashed.. I might question this definition of brainwashed!
Mmm.. Tea, can I have some?
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter

They use those probing machines.
You can't reproduce using probes.Probes are scientific,not sexual.We were trying to study you.
Snacks anyone?

*sits down to watch the fight between Slig Storm and Oceans_Daughter. Has a little triangular flag that says 'Go Pirates'*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff