Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
. everlasting memories .
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
AHEM.I have a proposition.You give us half the rum,and we won't blast you into a pile of dust.

"How about this. You give us UFO 06, and I won't have to hurt ya." I grin. showing pearly with teeth and fangs as I push a button. My two mechs then crash through the wall, looking down on the alien.

-quirks an eyebrow up-

And how do you intend hurting us? >_>
i would rather stand my ground and protect her

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
But I'm not ANBU. I'm a pirate.
Then why do you wear the pin?

What do you mean? This pin is ANBU or something?
Mmmhmm... *nods*

O.O Oh. I didn't know. I just bought it thinking it looked piratey.
A white pin has always meant ANBU. But I do not blame you for not knowing... We are very secretive.

You could use another color I guess...
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
But I'm not ANBU. I'm a pirate.
Then why do you wear the pin?

What do you mean? This pin is ANBU or something?
Mmmhmm... *nods*

O.O Oh. I didn't know. I just bought it thinking it looked piratey.
A white pin has always meant ANBU. But I do not blame you for not knowing... We are very secretive.

You could use another color I guess...

Okay. *goes and buys another pin like it, but black.*
elecmanexe001
. everlasting memories .
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm
AHEM.I have a proposition.You give us half the rum,and we won't blast you into a pile of dust.

"How about this. You give us UFO 06, and I won't have to hurt ya." I grin. showing pearly with teeth and fangs as I push a button. My two mechs then crash through the wall, looking down on the alien.

-quirks an eyebrow up-

I'm only hurting Zurgs who hurt me. If they shoot me first, they're gonna get it back ten-fold.

TheGeekyBear's Significant Otter

Don't listen to them Oceans. they've brainwashed the so-called "believers" and the GiB. The only zurgs there is to trust are 02 and 09.
Oceans_Daughter
elecmanexe001
. everlasting memories .
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm

-quirks an eyebrow up-

I'm only hurting Zurgs who hurt me. If they shoot me first, they're gonna get it back ten-fold.

As far as I know, 06 hasn't hurt anyone yet!
Elizabeth Elric
Don't listen to them Oceans. they've brainwashed the so-called "believers" and the GiB. The only zurgs there is to trust are 02 and 09.
No one has been brainwashed.

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Elizabeth Elric

I 'tant a Believer or a GiB! stare

TheGeekyBear's Significant Otter

Elly.Bo.Belly.
Elizabeth Elric
Thats what they want you to think, Elly. That's the whole point in brainwashing.
Elizabeth Elric
Elly.Bo.Belly.
Elizabeth Elric
Thats what they want you to think, Elly. That's the whole point in brainwashing.

First, I'm not a Believer or a GiB. stare

Second, I know they haven't been brainwashed.
Elizabeth Elric
Elly.Bo.Belly.
Elizabeth Elric

I don't see how some pixels can brainwash me. >_>
I'm after 06 cause the captain said so. Plus, I'm not getting involed with 'which one is less trust-worthy.' I'll know if they attack me or not, since I fire the second shoot...most of the time.

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Oceans_Daughter
I'm after 06 cause the captainsaid so. Plus, I'm not getting involed with 'which one is less trust-worthy.' I'll know if they attack me or not, since I fire the second shoot...most of the time.
It should be all of the time. stare
Oceans_Daughter
Slig Storm

*pulls out a strange device and points it at the mechs* Good night. *zap*
Dalvar
Oceans_Daughter
I'm after 06 cause the captainsaid so. Plus, I'm not getting involed with 'which one is less trust-worthy.' I'll know if they attack me or not, since I fire the second shoot...most of the time.
It should be all of the time. stare

Well, sometimes I get these bad memories of Zurgs trying to rape me when I see one. It happened 6 times, and all 6 times I got away. Lucky me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff