Welcome to Gaia! ::

FF_RedXIII
Bropther Sack, how pleasent it is to see you. I however did not refer to you, I refered to the delicious Gaian Snacks that are running around. I said Snack not Sack

Heh heh heh

Check my sig quote fellow Zurgian. to 05 I am Captain SNACK.
Greetings Number 5. I have come here in search of some fellow Zurgs to conversate with.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
As I see Brother Sack. You do not have a membership card. Are you not a warrior for our side.

Greetings fellow Zurg, I am FF_RedXIII, Zurg Warrior.
FF_RedXIII
As I see Brother Sack. You do not have a membership card. Are you not a warrior for our side.

Greetings fellow Zurg, I am FF_RedXIII, Zurg Warrior.

Warrior? No. Chef? Bingo.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I must go now to my ship, to feast.
Farewell fellow Zurg. We shall meet again.
When come back, bring Gaian Pie.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
How do Gaians taste? im curiouse?

Shirtless Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaian Pie for you Brother Sack

I have returned and to be honest Gaians are a little salty and watery. Luckly I did not kill a grand population of Gaians, just the ones that knocked on my door during supper, I believe they called themselves door to door salespersons

Sparkling Gawker

9,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Drakenguard DGM
How do Gaians taste? im curiouse?

all your bases

eat yourself and enlightend us on how you taste domokun

are belong to us
Hmm. Have you ever seen Batteries not included? o.O; They where alot nicer than you!

XB *Snickers*

you would be suprised what kind of goodies we eat. have you ever tryed Human food.. not the food that is human but like, beef.. You guys must like beef cause you keep stealing all our cows. And what about chickens and Pigs and the plant life.

Fish is wonderful. We have lots of fish. but we often turn them into hats... I wonder how logan can make hats out of fish without makeing them stink. o.O;

Or how rina keeps all the picked flowers fresh.
Jade Swiftwind
Hmm. Have you ever seen Batteries not included? o.O; They where alot nicer than you!

XB *Snickers*

you would be suprised what kind of goodies we eat. have you ever tryed Human food.. not the food that is human but like, beef.. You guys must like beef cause you keep stealing all our cows. And what about chickens and Pigs and the plant life.

Fish is wonderful. We have lots of fish. but we often turn them into hats... I wonder how logan can make hats out of fish without makeing them stink. o.O;

Or how rina keeps all the picked flowers fresh.

Necromancy?
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
WELCOME TO DINNER, PUNY MORSELS!

MOTHER MAY HAVE MADE PIECE WITH YOUR MEATY, MEATY LEADER - BUT I WILL NEVER STAND ALONGSIDE YOU.

IF I HAD MY WAY, I WOULD LAY YOU DOWN ONE-BY-ONE, SLATHER YOU IN MASHED GRUNNY SAUCE, AND MAKE A GAIAN CASSEROLE!

THE TIME WILL COME, LITTLE SNACKS, OH YES!

oddly, Zurg taste like tuna.....

Shirtless Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I have returned oh fellow bretherin. Let us discuss the way to properly cook Gaians. I believe that the proper way is chopping them and then frying thew with a large pan and our engine exaust.
ZOMG.

I totally want you to consume me.

Yessssssss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out