Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well....

There should be no cookoff, it's an awful idea 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 16 ]
GIB all the way! 0.42253521126761 42.3% [ 30 ]
05 is the MAN! 0.35211267605634 35.2% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

LISTEN HERE 5 I AM NOT REPEAT NOT GOING TO CANCEL THAT TRADE SO EITHER ACKNOWLEDGE IT BY DELETING IT OR ACCEPT IT LIKE A GOOD ZURG.......
Other then that, how is everyone.....
Bronze_Fox
It'd be interesting to see 05 participate. 3nodding
I hope he posts! whee

He hasn't been on for a bit, and he hasn't acknowledged this thread, but I KEEP TRYING!
45 post, and not all of them are mine sweatdrop and that's without 5 ever posting..... I have been trying for about 2 weeks..... heh, maybe it really is time to hang up the skillet sweatdrop

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
I think you should keep trying until the Christmas event is over... I mean it's just about to start, so maybe the ufos will be more responsive during the event.

What did you send him through the trade, just out of curiosity?
Hi people! I have a question, what do you do to get the event items? I haven't beed active in the event, so that is why I am asking ninja

What is the main objective of the event?
Ziaheart
I think you should keep trying until the Christmas event is over... I mean it's just about to start, so maybe the ufos will be more responsive during the event.

redface Well, the items aren't that special, but I thought as a chief he would appreciate them redface redface

Strawberry cheesecake
Pancakes
Standard knife set
icecream
Turkey Dinner
Carrot Pushy
White Pebbo feeder (4)
Loaves of bread
Heart shaped box of sweets
giant banana split
and finally a single blue daffodil in the name of piece

I hope he finds them well, it's just I really thought that if he tried some of our food he might stop thinking of us as food redface
Yes!! Excellent >D

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Trali
Ziaheart

redface Well, the items aren't that special, but I thought as a chief he would appreciate them redface redface

Strawberry cheesecake
Pancakes
Standard knife set
icecream
Turkey Dinner
Carrot Pushy
White Pebbo feeder (4)
Loaves of bread
Heart shaped box of sweets
giant banana split
and finally a single blue daffodil in the name of piece

I hope he finds them well, it's just I really thought that if he tried some of our food he might stop thinking of us as food redface

cool sounds good. Hope he accepts it (if he hasn't already) and sees this thread soon.

TO AnimeHopper: You look like you've already got the event item... The resistance mask and the alien... ear... horn... thingy...? If you bought it, you can get one of them again when you go to www.gaiaonline.com/zurg/ (I think) and input passwords in that page.

The Christmas Event hasn't started yet so so far it's just to learn the background story, I suppose.
Thank you Ziaheart....
No, he still hasn't taken notice.
But your well wishes are appreciated!
Happy Holidays to all....

Looks like 5 isn't going to read this since the event is here. I wanted to thank everyone who posted, and especially thank Kako for creating the Gaian Chef Mule.
It would have been an interesting event....

Now I think I will tend my wounded.... pride heart ... and bid you all Adeu!
mrgreen have a good one
man... i still can't give out presents... and the iron chef of gaia is a great idea....
12345678101112 cheese_whine
Trali
Happy Holidays to all....

Looks like 5 isn't going to read this since the event is here. I wanted to thank everyone who posted, and especially thank Kako for creating the Gaian Chef Mule.
It would have been an interesting event....

Now I think I will tend my wounded.... pride heart ... and bid you all Adeu!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Original Post<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

User Image
We've all heard about 05 and his recipes for gaians. Well, I feel he should try conversing with a few of us morsals, it may make him reconsider his menu. I am willing to even indulge his fondness of recipes, BUT! Mine would not include Gaians..... So how about 05? Want to take my challenge of talking to your ingrediants before consumption? Do you think you could really eat something you've talk to? And I mean friendly talks. Are you up for it? Who's with me! Members of GIB have also come up with the idea of a cook-off, so what do you think? A battle of recipes! Through this, hopefully we can build relations through the sharing of ideas! 5, if you are interested contact me or one of the crew of GIB to set it up! One rule, they must be non-gaian recipes to continue with the spirit of this friendly challenge.

Please bump this up so that 05 might actually see it!

Okay, I've had a little trouble getting 5's attention (even despite agent MD's nice invitation), so I would like for people to pass the word to UFO's...
If we get 5's attention, it will be a weekend event and there will be a contestant sign up, Kako will be setting a mule up to host the event, and I plan on being one of the contestants. We'll be fighting with recipes people.

I would also like to use this thread as a means to invite everyone to the GIB Ball that will be coming up soon. There will be food, fun and laughter in a pleasent atmosphere.
byah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces