Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well....

There should be no cookoff, it's an awful idea 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 16 ]
GIB all the way! 0.42253521126761 42.3% [ 30 ]
05 is the MAN! 0.35211267605634 35.2% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Happy Holidays to all....

Looks like 5 isn't going to read this since the event is here. I wanted to thank everyone who posted, and especially thank Kako for creating the Gaian Chef Mule.
It would have been an interesting event....

Now I think I will tend my wounded.... pride heart ... and bid you all Adeu!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Original Post<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

User Image
We've all heard about 05 and his recipes for gaians. Well, I feel he should try conversing with a few of us morsals, it may make him reconsider his menu. I am willing to even indulge his fondness of recipes, BUT! Mine would not include Gaians..... So how about 05? Want to take my challenge of talking to your ingrediants before consumption? Do you think you could really eat something you've talk to? And I mean friendly talks. Are you up for it? Who's with me! Members of GIB have also come up with the idea of a cook-off, so what do you think? A battle of recipes! Through this, hopefully we can build relations through the sharing of ideas! 5, if you are interested contact me or one of the crew of GIB to set it up! One rule, they must be non-gaian recipes to continue with the spirit of this friendly challenge.

Please bump this up so that 05 might actually see it!

Okay, I've had a little trouble getting 5's attention (even despite agent MD's nice invitation), so I would like for people to pass the word to UFO's...
If we get 5's attention, it will be a weekend event and there will be a contestant sign up, Kako will be setting a mule up to host the event, and I plan on being one of the contestants. We'll be fighting with recipes people.

I would also like to use this thread as a means to invite everyone to the GIB Ball that will be coming up soon. There will be food, fun and laughter in a pleasent atmosphere.
ITEMS OFFERED TO 5:
Do you think these will be enough?
redface redface Well, the items aren't that special, but I thought as a chief he would appreciate them redface redface

Strawberry cheesecake
Pancakes
Standard knife set
icecream
Turkey Dinner
Carrot Pushy
White Pebbo feeder (4)
Loaves of bread
Heart shaped box of sweets
giant banana split
and finally a single blue daffodil in the name of piece

redface I hope he finds them well, it's just I really thought that if he tried some of our food he might stop thinking of us as food redface
This should be interesting. The large, red font seems a tad aggressive to me, though. sweatdrop

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
A good idea, madame. A cook off is right up 05's alley. How could he refuse?
(have fun Chicka.... although I am obligated to root for 5, I say have fun!)

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
5 cook without gaians.... unlikely. Sounds interesting though. You GIB always think for fun things to do.
Zachly R Merrow
5 cook without gaians.... unlikely. Sounds interesting though. You GIB always think for fun things to do.
Now if only he would find it as interesting as GIB members do...... sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

[Kako]
This should be interesting. The large, red font seems a tad aggressive to me, though. sweatdrop

Haha, yeah. ^__^;; And it made me fall over. Dx

Dapper Dabbler

Interesting.

The red eyes made my eyes pop at first though. ^^
Korrigan Venare
[Kako]

Haha, yeah. ^__^;; And it made me fall over. Dx
xd just trying to get the Chef's attention! mrgreen
-Is making some logos for this thread-

05 likes cooking shows, right? Maybe if this is presented like his chance to be on a real cooking show... like maybe... Iron Chef, he'll be more eager to participate!

EDIT:
User Image

XD (Here's what I based if off of: http://web.syr.edu/~laberry/website/images/ic-arise.gif )

EDIT: Version 2.0
User Image
very impressive!
What if 05 loses, I'm quite fond of all mother's children gonk I hope he wins smile
bump for thread heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces