blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 > >>

KunarLight
Suddenly joe comes in and decides to attack Tiffany with his really bug shuriken thing but some how it misses and hits a lonely bystander
"******** you kid!" she yelled.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"haha, I see..." Tiff laughed. "Well if we keep traveling from city to city every once in a while I could probably stay." she said with a smile
"well im a traveler anyways,in case you didnt notice youv found me in about ten differant cities...and one other planet....nvm....but if you need to go its alright i can always find someother friends"he said with a lugh taking a sip of beer
"oh yes im sure you can..." she said sarcastically with a laugh.
"im sure i can...i have other friends besides you..like.....uummm...benson..no i havent seen him in awhile..or..uhhh.ok so i ran out of ideas but still"he took another sip of beer
"right..." Tiffany said with a laugh. She then ordered a soda.
"yea yea lets change the subject,this conversation is depressing me"he took a chug of beer and ordered another"now the birds will swim"he said .
((ok now im drunk))
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
Spite was angery at the world. He was pissed off the whole time he took his midnight flight. So pissed off he hit the widow of the room Tiff and Argus were in and fell to the street.
((we are in a bar))
((Fine he hit the bar window!))

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
tifftough
KunarLight
Suddenly joe comes in and decides to attack Tiffany with his really bug shuriken thing but some how it misses and hits a lonely bystander
"******** you kid!" she yelled.

The kid hears Tiffany and starts running into the corner and cries crying
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"haha, I see..." Tiff laughed. "Well if we keep traveling from city to city every once in a while I could probably stay." she said with a smile
"well im a traveler anyways,in case you didnt notice youv found me in about ten differant cities...and one other planet....nvm....but if you need to go its alright i can always find someother friends"he said with a lugh taking a sip of beer
"im sure i can...i have other friends besides you..like.....uummm...benson..no i havent seen him in awhile..or..uhhh.ok so i ran out of ideas but still"he took another sip of beer
"yea yea lets change the subject,this conversation is depressing me"he took a chug of beer and ordered another"now the birds will swim"he said .
((ok now im drunk))
"...the hell?" Tiffany said. Then there was a thud on the window. It looked like an eagle or something. She took out her sword and walked to the door.
((and with that, i g2g.....peace out!))
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
((ok now im drunk))
"...the hell?" Tiffany said. Then there was a thud on the window. It looked like an eagle or something. She took out her sword and walked to the door.
argus hit the table with a thud and passed out"goodnight sweet elephant man"
((g2g see ya))
[[anyone here ?]]
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
"yeah, this inn is pretty crappy...but it has good price rates" she said. She then said " Do you want me to tell you more about these people before you meet them?" she asked.

"yes," Kyela replied, "I'd really like to."
"kool, ok then." She then sat down on her bed. "hmm...where to start. ahh yes, well as I said before Tiffany is an old friend of mind. We dont really talk much since we havent seen each other in a while...but I still know her." she said

"ok," Kyela said, finding this piece of information useless. "are you getting reaquainted or something then? because u seemed to talk to her quite a bit today. go on though."
"Well today i was trying to persuade her to give spite, the other guy at the bar, a chance. " she replied

"Oh, okay," Kyela said, thinking this was extremly false. "keep going."
[C]rimson [N]ight
[[anyone here ?]]
((yeah, but we are all in an inn))
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
"yeah, this inn is pretty crappy...but it has good price rates" she said. She then said " Do you want me to tell you more about these people before you meet them?" she asked.

"yes," Kyela replied, now wondering whether the magic would work at all. her powers could be strong enough to defy it all together, she'd still try it though, to see what happened. "I'd really like to."
"kool, ok then." She then sat down on her bed. "hmm...where to start. ahh yes, well as I said before Tiffany is an old friend of mind. We dont really talk much since we havent seen each other in a while...but I still know her." she said

"ok," Kyela said, finding this piece of information useless. "are you getting reaquainted or something then? because u seemed to talk to her quite a bit today. go on though."
"Well today i was trying to persuade her to give spite, the other guy at the bar, a chance. " she replied

"And by now I bet you think Im totally lying......I should tell you the "real" story...that is if you want to hear it..." she said.
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

"And by now I bet you think Im totally lying......I should tell you the "real" story...that is if you want to hear it..." she said.

Kyela grew excited but then calmed herself down. "That's what I've been trying to get at all day!" she laughed.
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

Kyela grew excited but then calmed herself down. "That's what I've been trying to get at all day!" she laughed.
"haha wow...Well you seem like a nice person so i might as well tell you. So Tiffany & I are kinda like two opposing sides, like good & evil, but we are both neutral. Its confusing..i kno. She is more focused on the balance of good & evil....very loyal too I must say. I myself is more focused on society itself, the better of man." she said
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

"haha wow...Well you seem like a nice person so i might as well tell you. So Tiffany & I are kinda like two opposing sides, like good & evil, but we are both neutral. Its confusing..i kno. She is more focused on the balance of good & evil....very loyal too I must say. I myself is more focused on society itself, the better of man." she said

Kyela was confused. "hum... okay," she said. "that makes sense. but how does that fit between you? and how does it matter much?"
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

Kyela was confused. "hum... okay," she said. "that makes sense. but how does that fit between you? and how does it matter much?"
"well to sum it up, we can really be at the same place the same time, so one of us has to eventually leave. Thats basically it......Questions?" she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff