blah 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Over by the bar, Kyela spotted Tiffany. She wondered again what that note Clarissa gave to her contained. The secrecy of it was driving her insane. One of the two was headed down the wrong lane, but which one?

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
She then headed to the lane with the sign that said "giant teddy bears BEWARE"
KunarLight
She then headed to the lane with the sign that said "giant teddy bears BEWARE"
((please make a profile and be more literate.....kthx....lol))

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
...... NO

Ok im a random stalker named joe that stalks everyone
KunarLight
...... NO

Ok im a random stalker named joe that stalks everyone
((make a profile or else i will kick u out for being a n00b......xD))

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Name: Joe
Weapon: Icecream cone
Appearence: 7 year old boy
Bio: Stalker that is just there all the time
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
(( lol, nice)) "I would guess she's at the club with Argus and my friend doing who knows what." Spite knew that Luther was very persuasive. He had women wrapped around his little finger....lucky basterd.
((haha yeah, Clarissa is a crazy a** b***h))

"Ok then" Clarissa said as she followed Spite. She assumed he knew where the club was. "Who's your friend by the way?"
"One lucky b***h." He muttered. He put on his coat and walked to the club. A sign said "Rave night" 'Oh yeah, Tiffy's here for sure.' Spite thought.
"A Rave?...how typical.." Clarissa said. She then walked in and saw people dancing, high of ecstacy. "Now where is she....." she said to herself as she walked through the dance floor.

"One shot of Stoli please" Tiff said to the bartender. She then waiting at the bar until the bartender made her drink.
Spite quickly walked around stepping over some passed out people until he found Luther uh.....having some fun. "Oh, Spite, I see you've come to join me."
"No sadly..." he laughed. "I'm looking for Tiffy, have you seen here?"
Luther just pointed his finger over to the bartender. Spite walked over to her.
((luther is a dirty ho))

"Thanks" tiff said to the bartender as he handed her a drink. She then took a seat near the bar. She turned around and saw Spite coming. "Oh hello...." she said. "I saw your friend over there if you were looking for him"
argus walked up behind spite"is he bothering you tiff?"he asked his hand fingering a knife in his pocket.
Kyela started to get bored just watching. There wasn't anything much going on. She wondered whether she should go talk to Clarissa.

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Then she went for it
Kyela realized that she wasn't going to get many answers by snooping, so she sighed and tapped Clarissa.
"You deserted me in the bar," she said.
honoraryjackass
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
"One lucky b***h." He muttered. He put on his coat and walked to the club. A sign said "Rave night" 'Oh yeah, Tiffy's here for sure.' Spite thought.
"A Rave?...how typical.." Clarissa said. She then walked in and saw people dancing, high of ecstacy. "Now where is she....." she said to herself as she walked through the dance floor.

"One shot of Stoli please" Tiff said to the bartender. She then waiting at the bar until the bartender made her drink.
Spite quickly walked around stepping over some passed out people until he found Luther uh.....having some fun. "Oh, Spite, I see you've come to join me."
((luther is a dirty ho))

"Thanks" tiff said to the bartender as he handed her a drink. She then took a seat near the bar. She turned around and saw Spite coming. "Oh hello...." she said. "I saw your friend over there if you were looking for him"
argus walked up behind spite"is he bothering you tiff?"he asked his hand fingering a knife in his pocket.
"uhh, no not at the moment...." she said as she got up and followed argus. She then looked back at the dance floor and say Clarissa. "can't these ******** leave me alone...." she said to herself.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard

((luther is a dirty ho))

"uhh, no not at the moment...." she said as she got up and followed argus. She then looked back at the dance floor and say Clarissa. "can't these ******** leave me alone...." she said to herself.
argus led tiffany back to the dancefloor where they continued to dance.he watched spite at the same time making sure he didnt start anything
wh0osh_silly_nikki
Kyela realized that she wasn't going to get many answers by snooping, so she sighed and tapped Clarissa.
"Oh, I'm sorry hun....im kinda on a mission at the moment, so it can be quite hectic. If you want you can help me on this mission. Its kinda of complex, but you can help if you have nothing else to do. I will also pay you a lot." she said in a friendly tone.
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
"Oh, I'm sorry hun....im kinda on a mission at the moment, so it can be quite hectic. If you want you can help me on this mission. Its kinda of complex, but you can help if you have nothing else to do. I will also pay you a lot." she said in a friendly tone.

"What kind of mission?" Kyela asked feeling suspicious. She still had yet to know what Clarissa was up to.
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((luther is a dirty ho))

argus led tiffany back to the dancefloor where they continued to dance.he watched spite at the same time making sure he didnt start anything
Tiffany observed Clarissa. She saw that there was at least 2 knifes on her. Tiffany then reached for her sword but changed her mind and continued dancing. "this is going to be one hell of a rave....." Tiff said to argus while looking at clarissa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff