Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let's count the people, shall we? ^_^

+1 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

The Watermeat Giveaway will be opening up again shortly! ^^

Background

1. This is the second time that I am going to host the watermeat giveaway. This time around, I am going to be holding it with my good friend and loyal regular, Tokuru. I will pm him when I am ready to reopen, and discuss with him how this is going to work, and then supply you with more information on what you need to do to earn these watermeat. 3nodding You will be able to find more information on Tokuru in my 2nd post below this one.

2. I am hoping to have A LOT more watermeat this time. Hopefully about 15, but 10 would be a nice number too.

3. Due to this starting anew, I will most likely delete all the posts this time around except for the most recent, leaving one of Tokuru's so he can edit and tell you how to acheive his own watermeat. That way, there will be no confusion such as people thinking some of the watermeat have been won.

I Currently Have:

NO Watermeat in my possession. redface

How To Obtain These Watermeat:

1. Winners will be selected randomly. I will visit this thread frequently, and on certain days, I will announce a winner.

2. Posting on this thread! Posting is the only way you can win. It's the only way to let me know you really want them!!!! The more you are seen on this thread, the higher your chance of getting a water meat. So, post, post, post!!! 3nodding

3. Rate this topic with a Thumbs up!!!

4. Obey the rules. If rules are not followed, I will ignore your posts, and you will receive nothing.

5. No one will get more than one watermeat. Just clearing that up. you can only win once.

6. They will be sent to you through trade. So, make sure you have a trading pass before posting in this forum.

I'm going to give the "give a gift" method a try, just to see how it is, since it's back now. But these are the only two ways that you will be able to receive your watermeat. Either way, you need a trading pass. sweatdrop I guess it really doesn't matter all that much which I use. But make sure you understand that a trading pass at the gaia bank is required.

My Rules

1. Of course, FOLLOW ToS!!!!

2. Minimum bumpage. This is a posting thread, created so you can make friends, and get watermeat.

3. No spamming, period. I don't wanna see it. I don't want to have to delete it.

4. Have fun with it. ^^

Donations are NOT required! But they are so very appreciated.

Winners

Kistunequeen- whee
Tokuru- 2 for keeping the thread alive! whee
Deppaholic- whee
D-Punk- whee
Stoner210- Tahnks for keeping the thread alive! whee

Thank you to everyone else who had come back to talk, or cuz you were bored! I really appreciate it!

Donations heart

Tokuru- Oh geez, I lost count! I am deeply grateful to you!!! whee biggrin Thank you!

CrazyNinjaFox- A watermeat, and pancakes! Thanks!!!! whee

White List and Regulars whee

Tokuru- He's been here a really long time! So, he's the oldest regular in this thread. He will be taking part in this giveaway when it reopens. Plus, he's donated so much, god only knows how much I've received!

CrazyNinjaFox- He's donated to me, and by doing so has helped this thread get a bit more underway. sad
The Watermeat Giveaway is closed. crying 02...
i want water meats all of them if no one else comes but first only 1 =)

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i want one...................really!!!!..........even i hav one now.....i still want one...
[.angel.gurl.]
i want one...................really!!!!..........even i hav one now.....i still want one...

Perfectly fine, even though you already have one. But, as I said. It's random. So, keep posting. ^^
Hi!
This is nice of you!
hello

ill be back in about 10 minutes i have to grab something to eat

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Thats very generous of you.
water meat...^^ cute little thingys!
Deppaholic
Hi!
This is nice of you!

Hello. Thank you. ^^
Tokuru
Thats very generous of you.

Thanx. 3nodding
hi I want a water meat im new on gaia en i donthave anything yet please can i be an winner? please?

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Aww, a watermeat! They're so cute! Wish I had one for my Gwee James to play with...

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Btw, your avie is cute.

So... sup, everyone? How is everyone?
kitsunequeen
Btw, your avie is cute.

So... sup, everyone? How is everyone?

Thanks! I like your avi, too. ^^ I'm fine, and yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff