Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hm... This is quite a situation... How ever will you get around the world in a day 02? D:

High-functioning Noob

The Drunken Usagi
Jetterz1231
Zidane_Tribunal
number 2. the Zurg assimulate people through the drink. but your behavior is different from the others...9's was too. i dont think you were Zurg to begin with.

That's an interesting idea...what if he wasn't a zurg to begin with? *Starts coming up with weird and wonderful hypotheses*
If he wasn't a Zurg to begin with, what was he? Certainly not human...he can barely communicate with us...

well he must be very young neutral
dont worry #2, ill make sure, using every possible way I can, to make santa make 09 normal again. we love you 02
T.T 02 is heart , I wish you luck!
Snowgoose
The Drunken Usagi
Jetterz1231
Zidane_Tribunal
number 2. the Zurg assimulate people through the drink. but your behavior is different from the others...9's was too. i dont think you were Zurg to begin with.

That's an interesting idea...what if he wasn't a zurg to begin with? *Starts coming up with weird and wonderful hypotheses*
If he wasn't a Zurg to begin with, what was he? Certainly not human...he can barely communicate with us...

well he must be very young neutral

Maybe he was a Zurg to begin with, but he's different from the other Zurgs like 9 was. Just like we're not the same as the gaians in the Gaian Resistance, but we're all Gaians.

Seasonal Snack

poor 02...

if stopping to see us avoids you trouble, you better stop hanging around...

we don't want you to get hurt cry
haar ro 02, me going to try and tok like you to make this more understandable to you. me really like how you filling in for saanta even though me no like this holiday(me have bad memories from the past). me hope you brother 09 start to feel better and be nice to you again. you can count me as another huumaan furendo =D... puressu no tell your brothers or mother that, me no wont you get in haar ro 02, me going to try and tok like you to make this more understandable to you. me really like how you filling in for saanta even though me no like this holiday(me have bad memories from the past). me hope you brother 09 start to feel better and be nice to you again. you can count me as another huumaan furendo =D... puressu dont tell your brothers or mother that, me no wont you get in trouble T_________________________T

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Don't worry 02, I have an Ancient Katana and while I may not really know how to use it, I also have insanity, which I DO know how to use! Mix that with an Ancient Katana and a little bittie Gwee and a real spiffy pair of Bull Horns and you got yourself one heck of a bodyguard!
Purresu be careful whatever you do 02! Purresu!! @_@
Poor 02! gonk
Hello, 02. I'm sorry about what happened. Maybe 09 will snap out of it? You could try asking Santa about it. Or maybe it wasn't Santa at all...

Sparkly Lover

02! Sweetie? @_@ Where did you go? Damn, I missed him! scream

Ursine Friend

D:

I'm sorry all this happened, 02.

Poor dear...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers